These Motivational Sales Quotes will inspire you and your team to stay focused, be positive and smash your sales targets.
In sales, having the right mindset and the correct attitude is paramount for success.
Motivational sales quotes can come from a variety of sources, including successful salespeople, business leaders, and motivational speakers.
These quotes may offer a fresh perspective on the sales process, highlighting the importance of perseverance and resilience, or provide some words of wisdom on how to build stronger relationships with your customers.
By reading and remembering some of the following motivational sales quotes, sales professionals can maintain a positive attitude and remain focused on their goals, even in the face of rejection or adversity.
Whether taped to a computer screen or repeated as a mantra before a sales call, these Sales Quotes can help sales professionals tap into their inner drive and reach new levels of success.
I hope that these motivational sales quotes will inspire you and your sales team to massive success.
Feel free to share these powerful sales quotes with your team:
- Send them in an email
- Post them on your company intranet
- Share them in a sales meeting
- Write them on a company whiteboard
Motivational Sales Quotes To Empower Your Team
1. “Excellence is not a skill. It’s an attitude.” – Ralph Marston
2. Focus on being productive instead of being busy.” – Tim Ferriss
4. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
5. “If you are not taking care of your customer, your competitor will.” – Bob Hooey
6. “Quality performance starts with a positive attitude.” – Jeffrey Gitomer
7. “Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, ‘Make me feel important.’ Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.” – Mary Kay Ash
8. “Try not to become a person of success, but try to become a person of value.” – Albert Einstein
9. “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” – Babe Ruth
Motivational Sales Quotes
10. “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.” – Chris Grosser
11. “Always do your best. Whatever you plant now, you will harvest later.” – Og Mandino
12. “A-B-C. Always Be Closing.” – Glengarry Glen Ross
13. “If you get out there and do your best, you will either win, or you will learn.” – Jocko Willink
15. “Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.” – Jim Rohn
16. “Don’t celebrate closing a sale, celebrate opening a relationship.” – Patricia Fripp
18. “Every sale has five basic obstacles: no need, no money, no hurry, no desire, no trust.” – Zig Ziglar
19. The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.” – Vince Lombardi
Inspirational Sales Quotes
20. “Treat objections as requests for further information.” – Brian Tracy
21. “Be sharp as a tack. Be enthusiastic as hell. Be an expert in your field.” – Jordon Belfort
22. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” – Bill Gates
23. “Customers will want to talk to you if they believe you can solve their problems.” – Jeffrey Gitomer
24. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas Edison
25. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
26. “The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.” – Thomas Paine
27. “You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day.” – Marian Wright Edelman
28. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
29. “There is always room at the top.” – Daniel Webster
30. “It’s not about having the right opportunities, but about handling the opportunities right.” – Mark Hunter
31. “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.” – Florence Nightingale
33. “You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.” – Henry Ford
34. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – Og Mandino
35. “Without Hustle, Your Talent Will Only Get You So Far.” – Gary Vaynerchuck
36. “If you aren’t going all the way, why go at all?” – Joe Namath
37. “Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
38. “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” – Albert Einstein
39. “Never ever chase money. You should chase success, because with success, money follows.” – Wilfred Emmanuel-Jones
Sales Team Motivational Quotes
40. “Act as if what you do makes a difference. Because it does.” – William James
41. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
42. “Confidence and enthusiasm are the greatest sales producers in any kind of economy.” – O.B. Smith
43. “Selling is really about having conversations with people and helping improve their company or their life.” – Lori Richardson
44. “If you don’t believe in what you’re selling, neither will your prospect.” – Frank Bettger
45. “I have never worked a day in my life without selling. If I believe in something, I sell it, and I sell it hard.” – Estée Lauder
46. “The real problem with closing is not adequately defining or diagnosing the prospect’s problems in the first place.” – Keith Eades
47. “Most people think ‘selling’ is the same as ‘talking’. But the most effective salespeople know that listening is the most important part of their job.” – Roy Bartell
48. “The story is the heart of the sale.” – Matthew Pollard
49. “I’m not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.” – Stephen Covey
50. Sales success comes after you stretch yourself past your limits on a daily basis.
51. “Buyers don’t believe anything you have to say to them about your product or service until they first believe in you.” – Deb Calvert
52. “Nobody likes to be sold to, but everybody likes to buy.” – Earl Taylor
53. “A salesperson’s ethics and values contribute more to sales success than do techniques or strategies.” – Ron Willingham
54. “There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits.” – Michael Phelps
55. “Become the person who would attract the results you seek.” – Jim Cathcart
56. “What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle, and giving 110% all the time.” – Don Zimmer
57. “If you are willing to do only what’s easy, life will be hard. But if you are willing to do what’s hard, life will be easy.” – T. Harv Eker
58. “How many no’s am I willing to accept on my way to success?” – Tom Hopkins
59. “The more you believe in your own ability to succeed, the more likely it is that you will.” – Shawn Achor
Highly Motivational Sales Quotes
60. “You can catch a great attitude from great people.” ― Barbara Corcoran
61. “Stop making excuses. Stop being a victim. Take personal responsibility. Hold yourself accountable. Get comfortable with the uncomfortable. And finally, make your dreams come true.” – David Goggins
62. “How you sell matters. What your process is matters. But how your customers feel when they engage with you matters more.” – Tiffani Bova
63. “Sellers who listen to buyers carefully and then give them the missing ingredients – those are the ones who stand out.” – Deb Calvert
64. “Your life comes down to your decisions. If you change your decisions, you’ll change everything.” – Mel Robbins
65. “If you are growing as a person and you are contributing to the lives of others, you will be amazed at what can happen to your life.” – Eric Worre
66. “Sales success comes after you stretch yourself past your limits on a daily basis.” – Omar Periu
67. “You can tell how successful someone will be, by how quickly they execute something they learn.” – Alex Hormozi
68. “To sell more, say less. To sell more, show less excitement. To sell more, sound less like a salesperson.” – Jeremy Lee Miner
69. “My business strategy has always been to learn from those that are getting results and model what’s already working.” – Amy Porterfield
Sales Quotes For Team
70. “Care enough to create value for customers. If you get that part right, selling is easy.” – Anthony Iannarino
71. “Practice, practice, practice: If I could give one piece of advice to any salesperson who lacks confidence and wants to build up the courage to sell, it would be to practice, practice, practice.” – Greg Martinelli
72. “Always wake up with a smile knowing that today you are going to have fun accomplishing what others are too afraid to do.” – Mark Cuban
73. “Success is never final. Failure is never fatal. But it is courage that counts.” – Winston Churchill
74. “Everything you need is already inside of you. Stop waiting for someone or something to light your fire. You have the match.” – Darren Hardy
75. “Customers don’t care at all whether you close the deal or not. They care about improving their business.” – Aaron Ross
76. “High expectations are the key to everything.” – Sam Walton
77. “Figure out what you do, then do it. And do it better than anyone else.” – Tim Grover
78. “Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you’re going to do now and do it.” – William Durant
79. “Keep Yourself Positive, Cheerful And Goal-Oriented. Sales Success Is 80% Attitude And Only 20% Aptitude.” – Brian Tracy
Highly Inspirational Sales Quotes
80. “What differentiates sellers today is their ability to bring fresh ideas.” – Jill Konrath
81. “Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.” – Richard Branson
82. “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John R. Wooden
83. “Even if you are new in sales, you can make up in numbers what you lack in skills.” – Jim Rohn
84. “Make a customer, not a sale.” – Katherine Barchetti
85. “My greatest assets are my time, my mind, and my network. My goal is to use each one wisely, each day.” – Mark Hunter
86. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
87. “For every sale you miss because you’re too enthusiastic, you will miss a hundred more because you are not enthusiastic enough.” – Zig Ziglar
88. “Value is not determined by those who set the price. Value is determined by those who choose to pay it.” ― Simon Sinek
89. “Don’t find customers for your products, find products for your customers.” – Seth Godin
Sales Quotes For Success
90. “Being around like-minded people and mentors are the number one reason for success.” – Daymond John
91. “It’s not just about being better. It’s about being different. You need to give people a reason to choose your business.” – Tom Abbott
92. Best way to sell something – don’t sell anything. Earn the awareness, respect, & trust of those who might buy.
93. “Prospects are making their purchase decision based on whether they think you understand their problems and you have the knowledge, resources, and commitment to solving them.” – Trish Bertuzzi
94. “It is not your client’s job to remember you. It is your obligation and responsibility to make sure you’re unforgettable.” – Patricia Fripp
95. “We need to get back to basics and acknowledge that sales is a communication process and communication is a basic human experience.” – Julie Thomas
96. “To succeed in sales, simply talk to lots of people every day. And here’s what’s exciting: There are lots of people!” – Jim Rohn
97. “One of the best ways to persuade others is with your ears – by listening to them.” – Dean Rusk
98. “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” – Michael Jordan
99. “Establishing trust is better than any sales technique.” – Mike Puglia
100. “Great salespeople are relationship builders who provide value and help their customers win.” – Jeffrey Gitomer
I hope that you enjoyed reading this powerful collection of Sales Quotes.
Sales quotes can be a really valuable tool for motivating and inspiring any sales or marketing team. These quotes serve as beacons of encouragement, urging teams to push beyond their comfort zones and reach for new heights.
Here are 10 Sales Tips that you might find useful:
1. Understand Your Customer: Take the time to understand your customer’s needs, challenges, and goals.
2. Build Rapport: Establish a strong rapport with your customers by being personable and genuine.
3. Active Listening: Listen actively to your customers to uncover their pain points and preferences.
4. Provide Value: Focus on how your product or service can provide value and solve your customer’s problems.
5. Follow-up: Consistent follow-up is key. Don’t be afraid to check in with potential customers.
6. Handle Objections: Be prepared to address objections and concerns effectively.
7. Product Knowledge: Know your product inside and out, so you can answer questions confidently.
8. Time Management: Prioritize your leads and activities to maximize your sales efforts.
9. Sales Process: Develop a structured sales process and stick to it for consistency.
10. Continuous Self Improvement: Always seek ways to improve your sales techniques. Learn from your experiences and the experiences of others.
Remember, sales success often comes with persistence and adaptability. Keep refining your approach based on feedback and results.
By emphasizing the value of persistence, resilience, and a positive mindset, these sales quotes have the power to uplift the spirits of salespeople in the face of any challenges and rejection.
These wonderful quotes also help to cultivate a culture of continuous improvement, inspiring the team to constantly seek new ways to exceed targets and deliver exceptional results.
Sales quotes are not just mere words; they can be catalysts for positive transformation, sparking a renewed sense of enthusiasm and dedication that will empower any sales teams to achieve remarkable levels of success.
Whether you are a sales manager looking for inspiration to share with your team or an individual salesperson looking for some inspiration, I think that you will find this a really powerful collection of Sales Quotes.
You may also enjoy our articles on:
Motivational Sales Video (over 2 million views)