I am a strong believer in the power that the written and spoken word can have. I have shared thousands of motivational and inspirational quotes with people from all over the world, with the sincere hope that the positive words that I share will inspire people to change, take action and most importantly, have more belief in themselves.
I also believe in the power of affirmations. Reading an inspirational or motivational quotes is one thing, but actually reprogramming your brain by saying positive affirmations can be a powerful and exciting life changing habit.
Reading quotes on Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter takes little effort, but taking the time to say powerful positive affirmations takes both effort and serious commitment, but the payoff is well worth it. By reprogramming your personal belief system, you can change the way you think, feel and act everyday.
Very often we don’t take much notice of how we speak to ourselves everyday. What do you say when the alarm goes off every morning? What do you say on a Sunday evening when you know that you have five days of work ahead of you? How do you speak to yourself while you are at work or at home? Starting the positive habit of saying affirmations can totally change how we face each day and have a powerful positive effect on our lives. Saying positive affirmations is a powerful way to change how we feel and approach each day, they can inspire us to take positive action, and they can fill us full of both confidence and joy.
Just take a few minutes every morning to read the following affirmations to get your mindset ready for the day ahead. You can also write down three positive affirmations each morning in your personal journal for added power.
Make the commitment to say these powerful affirmations every morning with confidence and total belief for the next 7 days and see the positive change they will have on your life.
30 Positive Affirmations That Can Totally Change Your Life.
1. I find joy and pleasure in the simplest things in life.
2. I awaken every morning feeling happy and enthusiastic about life.
3. By allowing myself to be happy, I inspire others to be happy too.
4. All that I need comes to me at the right time and place in this life.
5. I am the architect of my life; I build its foundation and choose its contents.
6. I love and accept who I am.
7. My heart is overflowing with joy and love.
8. My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless; my potential to succeed is infinite.
9. Every day in every way, I am becoming more and more successful.
10. I feel joy and contentment in this moment right now.
11. I am unique. I feel good about being alive and being me.
12. My thoughts are filled with positivity.
13. I am full of energy and enthusiasm. Confidence is my second nature.
14. I am blessed with wonderful family and friends.
15. I am a problem solver. I focus on finding the very best solutions.
16. Everything that is happening now is happening for my ultimate good.
17. I enjoy positive change and I easily adjust myself to new situations.
18. I am surrounded by people who encourage and support my healthy choices.
19. I am fit, healthy and full of self confidence. My outer self is matched by my inner well-being.
20. I have strength in my heart and clarity in my mind.
21. Self confidence is what I thrive on. Nothing is impossible and life is great.
22. I approve of myself and love myself deeply and completely.
23. I fully accept myself and know that I am worthy of great things in life.
24. I enjoy exercising my body and strengthening my muscles.
25. I practice patience and understanding with others and myself.
26. I am grateful for this moment and find joy in it.
27. I release the past and live fully in the present moment.
28. Calmness washes over me with every breath that I take.
29. Being calm and relaxed energizes my whole being.
30. I live in the present and I am confident of the future.
5 Clever Hacks to Maximize Your Productivity at Work
No one wants to feel as though they are wasting their time at work. But being productive is not always easy. If you feel like you could have done more at the end of the day, or you don’t know why you still have a pile of work on your desk each day, you might start to feel frustrated and stressed. (more…)
Carl Sagan’s: Pale Blue Dot
One of the first things that I do every morning, is write in my journal. At the top of each page of The 5 Minute Journal there is usually a motivational quote or some words of wisdom. This morning it simply read: YouTube Carl Sagan’s Pale Blue Dot, watch and share. I filled in my goals for the day, and as I had never heard of this video, I opened YouTube and searched for “Pale Blue Dot” If you have never seen this short video, I have put it below. I have also put a transcript of the video below.
How to Find Your Life Purpose
It is one of the biggest questions you can ask yourself in a lifetime: What is my life purpose?
People often use such a question as a sweeping generality, assuming that it is too big of a question to accurately answer. But, that is not necessarily true. In fact, many people can give answers to such a question. Some people might suggest that their purpose is a certain career or lifestyle. Others might say their spouse or children are their purposes. (more…)