Barbara Corcoran is a successful businesswoman, investor, speaker, author and television personality. Barbara famously borrowed $1,000 in 1973 and quit her job as a waitress to start a tiny real estate company in New York City. She would later sell this business for $66 million.
Barbara Corcoran is now well known as a television personality as a “Shark” investor on ABC’s Shark Tank.
Barbara Corcoran has built up an amazing amount of business experience over the years. She is a great source of inspiration to many entrepreneurs.
I hope that you will enjoy the following Barbara Corcoran Quotes and that they will empower you to follow your dreams.
1. Always choose attitude over experience. Always. ― Barbara Corcoran
2. I have a theory and I really believe it. I think your worst weakness can become your greatest strength. ― Barbara Corcoran
3. Forget about perfection; it doesn’t exist. ― Barbara Corcoran
4. Stop putting it off! Procrastination breeds guilt, guilt breeds depression, and depression breeds failure. ― Barbara Corcoran
5. People stayed with me and worked extra hard for me because I could see the potential in them. ― Barbara Corcoran
6. If you stand back and analyze the best way to do something, you’ll be standing there forever. Follow your gut and jump right in! ― Barbara Corcoran
7 of 25 Barbara Corcoran Quotes
Don’t you dare underestimate the power of your own instinct. ― Barbara Corcoran
8. Fun is the most underutilized tool in business today. Happy people always make good employees. ― Barbara Corcoran
9. Take some time to sit down and figure out how your big rival is promoting their brand and plan something smarter and more creative for yours! ― Barbara Corcoran
10. The truth is you can teach any skill, but you cannot change a bad attitude. ― Barbara Corcoran
11. When you’re building a business, you’re either all in, or you’re not. ― Barbara Corcoran
12. Good salesmanship is nothing more than maximizing the positive and minimizing the negative. ― Barbara Corcoran
13. A good organization is like a box of crayons. You need different colors of the spectrum, but all the crayons should fit in the box. ― Barbara Corcoran
14 of 25 Barbara Corcoran Quotes
You can catch a great attitude from great people. ― Barbara Corcoran
15. The biggest challenge in business is not the competition, it’s what goes on inside your own head. ― Barbara Corcoran
16. Never be ashamed of who you are. People always recognize and appreciate authenticity. ― Barbara Corcoran
17. Every time you push through failure there’s always a prize for you on the other side. ― Barbara Corcoran
18. In business, you’re the chief salesman. Create a sense of demand, rather than waiting to have demand. ― Barbara Corcoran
19. When you feel stuck and can’t seem to move ahead, always remember that you don’t have to get it right, you just have to get it going! ― Barbara Corcoran
20. Finding opportunity is a matter of believing it’s there. ― Barbara Corcoran
21 of 25 Barbara Corcoran Quotes
Your heart must always be in it. That’s part of an entrepreneur’s DNA. ― Barbara Corcoran
22. Make sure you pick good people to build your business with, as they’ll determine 80 percent of your success. ― Barbara Corcoran
23. The difference between successful people and others is how long they feel sorry for themselves. ― Barbara Corcoran
24. The hardest lessons to learn is that you’re more capable than you think you are. ― Barbara Corcoran
25. If you’re minding someone else’s business, no one is minding yours. ― Barbara Corcoran