If you could do with a little positive boost right now, these happiness quotes should do just that. I have very carefully chosen the following happiness quotes with the hope that they will both lift your spirit and also offer you useful advice on how you can have more control over your happiness.
While it is hard, if not not impossible to be happy all of the time. I hope that these happiness quotes will act as positive reminder to you to take the time to work on your own happiness more often. For an extra boost of happiness, why not take the time to make someone else happy today.
30 Happiness Quotes That Will Boost Your Mood
1. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. ― Mahatma Gandhi
2. The secret of being happy is accepting where you are in life and making the most out of everyday. ― Unknown
3. Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions. ― Dalai Lama
4. Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to look like and celebrating it for everything that it is. ― Mandy Hale
5. Happy people don’t have the best of everything they make the best of everything.
6. There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. ― George Sand
7. There is no path to happiness: happiness is the path. ― Buddha
8. Happiness consists of living each day as if it were the first day of your honeymoon and the last day of your vacation. ― Leo Tolstoy
9 of 30 Happiness Quotes
Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears. ― John Lennon
10. The happiness you feel is in direct proportion with the love you give. ― Oprah Winfrey
11. Give yourself permission to be happy every day.
12. Until you are happy with who you are, you will never be happy with what you have. ― Zig Ziglar
13. Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy. ― Thich Nhat Hanh
14. If you only have one smile in you, give it to the people you love. ― Maya Angelou
15. The only thing that will make you happy is being happy with who you are, and not who people think you are. ― Goldie Hawn
16. I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health. ― Voltaire
17. For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
18. If you want to find happiness, find gratitude. ― Steve Maraboli
19. Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be. ― Abraham Lincoln
20. The key to being happy is knowing you have the power to choose what to accept and what to let go. ― Dodinsky
21 of 30 Happiness Quotes
Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ― Dale Carnegie
22. Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely. ― Roy T. Bennett
23. Make one person happy each day even if it’s yourself.
24. Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present. ― Jim Rohn
25. Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. ― Albert Schweitzer
26. If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes. ― Andrew Carnegie
28. Happiness can be found even in the darkest time if one only remembers to turn on the light. ― Dumbledore
29. Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. ― Marcus Aurelius
30. Happiness cannot be far behind a grateful heart and a peaceful mind.
I hope that you enjoyed reading these wonderful Happiness quotes.