In this wonderful collection of Abundance Quotes, we will explore the exciting concept of abundance and the positive transformative power that it can have to every area of your life.
What does abundance mean to you? Since it usually means something different to everyone, I want to challenge you to come up with your own definition of it. Why? Because if you don’t have a clear definition of what abundance means to you, then it is almost impossible for you to achieve it.
I think that it is a great idea to study people that you consider as being ‘abundant’. What you will usually find is that these people had to take action, have the right mindset and had to learn from mistakes and mishaps along the way before becoming an Abundant person.
Try to think of the qualities of somebody who is abundant that you could start to embody in your daily life.
Remember, it is not what you get, what is important, it is what you become along the way that will make you feel truly abundant.
In this collection of quotes, we will uncover the secrets to manifesting abundance in every aspect of our lives, from wealth, health, love and happiness.
This is one of the most enjoyable and uplifting collection of quotes that I have put together.
I really hope that you enjoy reading these powerful Abundance quotes and that they inspire you to unlock more abundance in your life.
1. “When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.” ― Tony Robbins
2. “The universe is abundant and supports each of us. In order to see this though, we must open all of our senses.” ― Thomas Lloyd Qualls
3. “Find gratitude in the little things and your well of gratitude will never run dry.” ― Antonia Montoya
4. Abundance is a mindset. When you believe in the limitless possibilities of the universe, you open yourself up to receiving abundance in all areas of your life.
5. “If you develop an image of success, health, abundance, joy, peace, happiness, nothing on earth will be able to hold those things from you.” ― Joel Osteen
6. “When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” ― Paulo Coelho
7. There is plenty of abundance in the Universe. Feel and believe that you are part of it, and this abundance will start flowing into your life abundantly.
8. Giving thanks, being appreciative and expressing gratitude are the quickest way to abundance.
9. “Gratitude builds a bridge to abundance.” ― Roy T. Bennett
Quotes For Abundance
10. “If you want love and abundance in your life, give it away.” ― Mark Twain
11. “Abundance is not what you hold in your hand. Rather, it’s what you have in your heart. And until we realize this, both will feel empty.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
12. “Abundance and prosperity begins with gratitude and appreciation.” ― Anthon St. Maarten
13. Part of achieving life abundance is to be consistently moving toward your goals.
14. “Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into.” ― Wayne Dyer
15. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breath, to think, to enjoy, to love.” ― Marcus Aurelius
16. Nothing invites abundance more effectively than gratitude.
17. “When we give generously, with an abundance mentality, what we give away will multiply.” ― Henri Nouwen
18. “See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it, it always works, it works every time with every person.” ― Bob Proctor
19. “Wear gratitude like a cloak and it will feed every corner of your life.” ― Rumi
Abundance Mindset Quotes
20. “The key to abundance is meeting limited circumstances with unlimited thoughts.” ― Marianne Williamson
21. “It’s not enough to know or even write about abundance, you must be abundance, you must live abundance.” ― Sandy Forster
22. “A flow of happiness and abundance will manifest when you have reached the deepest level of yourself.” ― Deepak Chopra
23. Abundance is a state of mind. It is about looking only at all that you have, feeling grateful for all of it and choosing to not complain about what you don’t have.
24. “The way to create more joy in your life is by having an attitude of abundance.” ― Lynn Robinson
25. “Abundance comes in many forms, do not limit your abundance by trying to control how it will flow, just know that it will come.” ― Shelly Sullivan
26. “It is not joy that makes us grateful; it is gratitude that makes us joyful.” ― David Steindl-Rast
27. “Not what we have, but what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance.” ― Epicurus
28. “You are a living magnet. What you attract into your life is in harmony with your dominant thoughts.” ― Brian Tracy
29. “Through the eyes of gratitude, everything is a miracle.” ― Mary Davis
Manifesting Abundance Quotes
30. The secret to having it all… Is believing you already do.
31. “The fastest way to bring more wonderful examples of abundance into your personal experience is to take constant notice of the wonderful things that are already there.” ― Esther Hicks
32. “Expect your every need to be met. Expect the answer to every problem, expect abundance on every level.” ― Eileen Caddy
33. “Your visions will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.” ― Carl Jung
34. “Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.” ― Eckhart Tolle
35. “Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.” ― Wayne Dyer
36. Instead of thinking, ‘I will be happy when…’ try thinking, ‘I will be happy now.’
37. “Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ― Steve Maraboli
38. “Three keys to more abundant living: caring about others, daring for others, sharing for others.” ― William Arthur Ward
39. “There is enough for everyone. If you believe it, if you can see it, if you act from it, it will show up for you. That’s the truth.” ― Michael Beckwith
Abundant Life Quotes
40. Secret to having abundance: Stay focused on what you love and express it fearlessly.
41. “At the heart of Simple Abundance is an authentic awakening, one that resonates within your soul: you already possess all you need to be genuinely happy.” ― Sarah Ban Breathnach
42. “The abundance you desire to experience must first be an experience in your mind.” ― Ernest Holmes
43. “Don’t be humble. Be abundant while making everyone else as abundant as you.” ― Meir Ezra
44. “True abundance isn’t based on our net worth, it’s based on our self-worth.” ― Gabrielle Bernstein
45. “Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” ― Robert Brault
46. The key to abundance is to stop needing more, and to start appreciating what you already have.
47. “Start your day with open arms and the biggest smile. Your life will love you and surprise you with all the happiness, success, and abundance in this universe.” ― Purvi Raniga
48. “If you keep searching for everything beautiful in the world, you will eventually become it.” ― Tyler Kent White
49. “Making a dream into reality begins with what you have, not with what you are waiting on.” ― T.F. Hodge
50. “We receive exactly what we see. See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it.” ― Rhonda Byrne
Remember, abundance is not a distant destination; but a mindset to cultivate and grow every day.
Whether it is the profound wisdom of Wayne Dyer or the teachings of Rhonda Byrne from ‘The Secret‘ the message is clear: You already possess the power within you to shape your reality and generate more abundance in your life.
Embrace an attitude of gratitude, believe in yourself, be kind to others and trust in the vast potential of the universe.
With the above abundance quotes as your compass to guide you, I hope that you will manifest a life rich in experiences and fulfillment.
Remember, the path to abundance is yours to discover, and the possibilities are limitless.