This is a wonderful collection of Quotes About Strength that I hope you will enjoy. Life can be tough sometimes and I hope that these quotes will give you more confidence and belief to help you to understand just how strong you really are.
These quotes about strength will motivate you, empower you and help you summon up your inner strength when you need it the most.
This is a powerful collection of quotes about strength for the times when life is hard and you need to stay strong, be more positive and have more belief in yourself.
Motivational Quotes About Strength
1. Mastering others is strength, mastering yourself is true power. – Lao Tzu
2. Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. – Og Mandino
3. With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. – Eleanor Roosevelt
4. You are braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. –
5. Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one. – Bruce Lee
6. The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. – Robert Tew
7. Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. Strength comes from overcoming the things you thought you couldn’t.
8. Good actions give strength to ourselves and inspire good actions in others. – Plato
9. Tough times never last, but tough people do. – Robert H. Schuller
Motivational Strength Quotes
11. It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves. – Edmund Hillary
12. Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go and then do it. ― Ann Landers
13. It’s not the strength of the body that counts, but the strength of the spirit. – J.R.R Tolkien
14. Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength. – Corrie Ten Boom
15. You are stronger than you think!
16. Hardship prepares ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny. – C.S. Lewis
17. The task ahead of you is never greater than the strength within you.
18. When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. – Henry Ford
19. Life doesn’t get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient. – Steve Maraboli
Emotional Strength Quotes
20. The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. – Vince Lombardi
21. You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice. – Bob Marley
22. Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle. – Napoleon Hill
23. When something bad happens, you have three choices: You can either let it define you, let it destroy you or let it strengthen you.
24. Strength lies in differences, not in similarities. – Stephen Covey
25. Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
26. A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles. – Christopher Reeve
27. Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience. – Paulo Coelho
28. Life is very interesting. In the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths. – Drew Barrymore
29. Be strong. You never know who you are inspiring.
Inner Strength Quotes
30. Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong. – Mandy Hale
31. Someday your pain will become the source of your strength. Face it. Brave it. You will make it. – Dodinsky
32. You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. – Marcus Aurelius
33. Strength is not something you have, it’s something you find. – Emma Smith
34. Meet today’s problems with today’s strength. Don’t start tackling tomorrow’s problems until tomorrow. You do not have tomorrow’s strength yet. You simply have enough for today. ― Max Lucado
35. We all have an unsuspected reserve of strength inside that emerges when life puts us to the test. – Isabel Allende
36. There are two ways of exerting one’s strength: one is pushing down, the other is pulling up. – Booker T. Washington
37. True strength is keeping everything together when everyone expects you to fall apart.
38. Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness. – Susan Gale
39. I’ve never met a strong person with an easy past.
Quotes About Strength
40. The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us, but those who win battles that we know nothing about.
41. You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.
42. Solitude is the strength of being alone. It’s where we become our best company. – Jay Shetty
43. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. – Harriet Tubman
44. What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
45. It does not take much strength to do things, but it requires great strength to decide on what to do. – Elbert Hubbard
46. I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence, but it comes from within. It is there all the time. – Anna Freud
47. Surprise yourself every day with your own strength.
48. Be strong, be fearless, be beautiful. And believe that anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you. – Misty Copeland
49. Once you become fearless, life becomes limitless.
Being Strong Quotes
50. A calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence. – Dalai Lama
51. Don’t forget, while you’re busy doubting yourself, some one else is admiring your strength.
52. We do not have to become heroes overnight. Just a step at a time, meeting each thing that comes up, seeing it is not as dreadful as it appeared, discovering we have the strength to stare it down. – Eleanor Roosevelt
53. For what it’s worth: It’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start over again. – F. Scott Fitzgerald
54. We are stronger, gentler, more resilient, and more beautiful than any of us imagine. – Mark Nepo
55. We don’t even know how strong we are until we are forced to bring that hidden strength forward. – Isabel Allende
56. And one has to understand that braveness is not the absence of fear but rather the strength to keep on going forward despite the fear. – Paulo Coelho
57. You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.’ – Eleanor Roosevelt
58. If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. – Martin Luther King Jr
59. Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and, above all, confidence in ourselves. We must believe we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained. – Marie Curie
60. The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. – Nelson Mandela
61. Nothing is more beautiful than the smile that has struggled through the tears. – Demi Lovato
62. The harder you fall, the heavier your heart; the heavier your heart, the stronger you climb; the stronger you climb, the higher your pedestal. – Criss Jami
63. Courage isn’t having the strength to go on, it is going on when you don’t have the strength. – Napoleon Bonaparte
64. Anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strength. – Charles Spurgeon
65. Physical strength is measured by what we carry. Inner strength is measured by what we can bear.
I really hope that you enjoyed reading these wonderful Quotes About Strength.
The above collection of Strength quotes serve as a powerful reminder that we all have the ability to overcome adversity and push through difficult times.
Whether it is physical strength, mental fortitude or emotional resilience, these wonderful quotes remind us that we possess the power within us to face any challenge and come out stronger on the other side.
So, if you are ever feeling down or facing a difficult task, remember the words of these strength quotes and let them inspire you to keep pushing forward.