The following collection of Marketing Quotes have been carefully selected so that they will inspire you and your team.
Even if you are not in marketing, the following quotes are worth reading. I am also sure that you will recognize a few familiar names in the Marketing Quotes below.
The following powerful marketing quotes are sure to inspire and motivate you no matter what area of marketing that might be currently involved in.
Why not share these amazing Marketing Quotes with your team to lift their spirits and really get everyone’s creative juices flowing.
You may also enjoy our article on:
1. Good marketing makes the company look smart. Great marketing makes the customer feel smart. – Joe Chernov
2. The best marketing doesn’t feel like marketing.
3. Stopping advertising to save money is like stopping your watch to save time. – Henry Ford
4. Marketers need to build digital relationships and reputation before closing a sale. – Chris Brogan
5. If people believe they share values with a company, they will stay loyal to the brand. – Howard Schultz
6. You cannot buy engagement. You have to build engagement. – Tara-Nicholle Nelson
7. Don’t find customers for your products, find products for your customers. – Seth Godin
8. Build something 100 people love, not something 1 million people kind of like. – Brian Chesky
9. Your culture is your brand. – Tony Hsieh
10 of 80 Marketing Quotes
Search engine marketing and SEO are critically important to online businesses. You can spend every penny you have on a website, but it will all be for nothing if nobody knows your site is there. – Marc Ostrofsky
11. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. – Maya Angelou
12. Focus on the core problem your business solves and put out lots of content and enthusiasm and ideas about how to solve that problem. – Laura Fitton
13. The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well the product and services fits him and sells itself. – Peter Drucker
14. Make your customers the hero of your stories. – Ann Handley
15. Creativity is intelligence having fun. – Albert Einstein
16. You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want. – Zig Ziglar
17. Marketing is telling the world you’re a rock star. Content Marketing is showing the world you are one. – Robert Rose
18. Marketing is really like a first date. If all you do is talk about yourself, there won’t be a second date.
19. Ignoring marketing is like opening a business but not telling anyone.
20 of 80 Marketing Quotes
Advertising brings in customers, but word-of-mouth brings in the best customers. – Jonah Berger
21. The only way to win at content marketing is for the reader to say ‘This was written specifically for me. – Jamie Turner
22. Listen to your customers, not your competitors. – Joel Spolsky
23. Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it. – Lou Holtz
24. Don’t be afraid to get creative and experiment with your marketing. – Mike Volpe
25. Never let ads write checks your website can’t cash. – Avinash Kaushik
26. Give them quality. That’s the best kind of advertising. – Milton Hershey
27. It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently. – Warren Buffett
28. Marketing without data is like driving with your eyes closed. – Dan Zarrella
29. People spend money when and where they feel good. – Walt Disney
30 of 80 Marketing Quotes
Marketing is really just about sharing your passion. – Michael Hyatt
31. It’s much easier to double your business by doubling your conversion rate than doubling your traffic. – Bryan Eisenberg
32. Doing business without advertising is like winking at a girl in the dark. You know what you are doing, but nobody else does. – Steuart Henderson Britt
33. Master the topic, the message and the delivery. – Steve Jobs
34. No matter what, if you bring somebody value, if you make somebody laugh, if you make somebody think, if you deliver on your promise, that is always going to work out, no matter how you do that. – Gary Vaynerchuk
35. The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well the product or service fits him and sells itself. – Peter Drucker
36. Your brand is what people say about you when you’re not in the room. – Jeff Bezos
37. Sell the problem you solve. Not the product you make.
38. Making promises and keeping them is a great way to build a brand. – Seth Godin
39. If I had asked customers what they wanted, they would have told me a faster horse. – Henry Ford
40 of 80 Inspirational Marketing Quotes
Good content isn’t about good storytelling. It’s about telling a true story well. – Ann Handley
41. Focus on your buyers and your buyers problems. – David Meerman Scott
42. My definition of marketing ‘ is to get someone who has a need, to know like and trust you.’ – John Jantsch
43. Going viral isn’t random, magic or luck. It’s a science. – Jonah Berger
44. The game we are in is trust. People don’t buy from companies they don’t trust. Your job as a marketer is to build trust, plain and simple. – Marcus Sheridan
45. Building a brand means knowing your story and building and sharing that story. – Tamara McCleary
46. Ideas are a dime a dozen. People who implement them are priceless. – Mary Kay Ash
47. You cannot buy engagement. You have to build engagement. – Tara-Nicholle Nelson
48. The aim of marketing is to reduce the need for selling. – Philip Kotler
49. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
50 of 80 Empowering Marketing Quotes
People don’t buy WHAT you do. They buy WHY you do it. – Simon Sinek
51. Go an inch wide and a mile deep, not the other way around. People want to work with specialists not generalists. – Mari Smith
52. Remember, people rarely discuss adequate experiences. – Jay Baer
53. Do you know what the difference is between PR and advertising? Advertising is when you say how great you are. PR is when other people say how great you are. PR is better. – Guy Kawasaki
54. Don’t count the people that you reach, reach the people who count. – David Ogilvy
55. Today it’s important to be present, be relevant and add value. – Nick Besbeas
56. Always deliver more than expected. – Larry Page
57. The Internet is becoming the town square for the global village of tomorrow. – Bill Gates
58. The best marketing doesn’t feel like marketing. – Tom Fishburne
59. Don’t be afraid to get creative and experiment with your marketing. – Mike Volpe
60 of 80 Motivational Marketing Quotes
Content is the atomic particle of all digital marketing. – Rebecca Lieb
61. The gap between what’s expected and what you deliver is where the magic happens, in business and in life. – Jay Baer
62. Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and bring their friends. – Walt Disney
63. Spending energy to understand the audience and carefully crafting a message that resonates with them means making a commitment of time and discipline to the process. – Nancy Duarte
64. Power doesn’t come from content, power comes from the content that moves. – Mark Schaefer
65. In advertising, not to be different is virtually suicidal. – Bill Bernbach
66. If you love what you’re doing… that will make it so much easier to actually sit down and create content, inspire, entertain, and educate. That’s what’s really important. – Jeff Bullas
67. Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing about. – Benjamin Franklin
68. You need to create ridiculously good content – content that is useful, enjoyable and inspired. – Ann Handley
69. Say no to the things that keep you on a certain level and say yes to the things that will help you keep moving on. – Brian Honigman
70 of 80 Best Marketing Quotes
Content builds relationships. Relationships are built on trust. Trust drives revenue. – Andrew Davis
71. Content is anything that adds value to the reader’s life. – Avinash Kaushik
72. Don’t be paralyzed; just get started. – Leah Schothorst
73. Your brand is a story unfolding across all customer touch points. – Jonah Sachs
74. Strong customer relationships drive sales, sustainability, and growth. – Tom Cates
75. Does your content lead readers on a journey, or does it merely stuff them as leads into a pipeline? – Ann Handley
76. This is a learning process and sometimes you have to fall in order to learn things. – Christine Korda
77. The only way to outdo, to outperform the competition is to offer something unique and something better than they have. – Tim Soulo
78. It’s no longer the big beating the small, but the fast beating the slow. – Eric Pearson
79. Starting and being consistent and not giving up is more important than being brilliant. – Mark Schaefer
80. There are a lot of opportunities that you can discover by listening closely to what your customers are saying. – Joei Chan
I really hope that you enjoyed reading this powerful collection of Marketing Quotes.
Marketing Quotes can be a powerful tool for inspiring and motivating both yourself and your team.
These Marketing Quotes can also serve as great reminders of the key principles and strategies that are essential for success in the field of marketing.
Whether you are a seasoned marketing professional or just starting out, taking the time to reflect on the valuable wisdom of industry leaders can really help you to stay focused and on track as you work to achieve your exciting marketing goals.
Remember, effective marketing is all about connecting with your target audience and creating a message that strongly resonates with them. So, take inspiration from these Marketing quotes and keep pushing forward on your marketing journey.