Inspirational quotes can have the power to motivate us, lift our spirit and help us to have more belief in ourselves.
The following collection of some of the most inspirational quotes are from wonderful people from all over the world and throughout history.
It is a wonderful mix of inspirational quotes from philosophers, motivational speakers, writers and even presidents.
These quotes are not only some of the most inspirational quotes of all time, they are also some of the most famous quotes about life, happiness and success!
Take a few minutes to read these famous inspirational quotes if you want a positive boost and you want to start feeling highly motivated and totally inspired.
Most Inspirational Quotes Of All Time
1. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
2. “Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen”. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
3. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
4. “Don’t wish it was easier. Wish you were better.” ― Jim Rohn
5. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
6. “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates
7. “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.” – Albert Einstein
9. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” – Maya Angelou
10. “Decide upon your major definite purpose in life and then organize all your activities around it.” – Brian Tracy
11. “I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves.” ― Louise Hay
12. “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” – Benjamin Franklin
13. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” ― Arthur Ashe
14. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addair
15. “If you can dream it, then you can achieve it. You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.” – Zig Ziglar
16. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
17. “Sometimes the bravest and most important thing you can do is just show up.” ― Brené Brown
18. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – Og Mandino
19. “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” – Napoleon Hill
Inspirational Quotes About Life
20. “Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine.” ― Roy T. Bennett
21. “When you know what you want, and want it bad enough, you’ll find a way to get it.” – Jim Rohn
22. Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.
23. “No man is free who is not master of himself.” – Epictetus
24. “Decide what you want. Believe you can have it. Believe you deserve it and believe it’s possible for you.” – Jack Canfield
25. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
26. “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” – Mark Twain
27. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde
28. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
29. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” – Les Brown
Famous Inspirational Quotes
30. “Every achievement, big or small, begins in your mind.” – Mary Kay Ash
31. “People with goals succeed because they know where they’re going.” – Earl Nightingale
32. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
33. “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.” – Eric Thomas
34. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
35. “When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you.” – Lolly Daskal
36. “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.” – Og Mandino
37. “The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vince Lombardi
38. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
39. “We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future.” – Robin Sharma
Short Inspirational Quotes
40. “If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.” – Martin Luther King Jr
41. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” – John Wooden
42. “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.” – Stephen Covey
43. “Ten years from now, make sure you can say that you chose your life, you didn’t settle for it.” – Mandy Hale
44. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
45. “You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.” – John C. Maxwell
46. “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” – Norman Vincent Peale
47. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
48. My goal is not to be better than anyone else, but to be better than I used to be.” – Wayne Dyer
49. “Take action, an inch of movement will bring you closer to your goals than a mile of intention.” – Steve Maraboli
50. “Knowing what you need to do to improve your life takes wisdom. Pushing yourself to do it takes courage.” ― Mel Robbins
I hope that you enjoyed this powerful collection of some of the most inspirational quotes of all time.
These highly motivational quotes can serve as a powerful tool for motivation and self-improvement.
These uplifting quotes from some of the most accomplished individuals throughout history can provide a much-needed boost of encouragement and inspiration in times of challenge.
Whether you are facing a difficult decision, overcoming an obstacle or simply looking for a motivational boost, this collection of the inspirational quotes will help you to stay focused on your goals and remind you of the power of positive thinking.
So, take time a few minutes to read, reflect and digest these empowering quotes so that they will help you to navigate through life’s journey.