Inspirational quotes can have the power to motivate us, lift our spirit and help us to have more belief in ourselves. The following collection of inspirational quotes are from wonderful people from all over the world and throughout history. It is a wonderful mix of quotes from philosophers, motivational speakers, writers and even presidents.
These quotes are not only some of the most inspirational quotes of all time, they are also some of the most famous quotes about life, happiness and success!
Take a few minutes to read these inspirational quotes if you want a positive boost and you want to start feeling highly motivated and totally inspired.
50 Most Inspirational Quotes Of All Time
1. Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. – Confucius
2. Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
3. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. – Walt Disney
4. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. – Mark Twain
5. Don’t wish it were easier. Wish you were better. ― Jim Rohn
6. The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new – Socrates
7. Setting goals is the first step into turning the invisible into the visible. – Tony Robbins
8. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. – Maya Angelou
9. Decide upon your major definite purpose in life and then organize all your activities around it. – Brian Tracy
10. Becoming strong doesn’t start in the gym. It starts in your head.
11. Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value. – Albert Einstein
12. An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. – Benjamin Franklin
13. Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. – George Addair
14. If you can dream it, then you can achieve it. You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want. – Zig Ziglar
15. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. – Aristotle
16. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. – Eleanor Roosevelt
17. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. – Steve Jobs
18. Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. – Og Mandino
19. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. – Napoleon Hill
20. Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine. ― Roy T. Bennett
21. Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.
22. No man is free who is not master of himself. – Epictetus
23. Decide what you want. Believe you can have it. Believe you deserve it and believe it’s possible for you. – Jack Canfield
24. Keep your face always toward the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you. – Walt Whitman
25. When you know what you want, and want it bad enough, you’ll find a way to get it. – Jim Rohn
26. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. – Mark Twain
27. Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. – Oscar Wilde
28. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. – Eleanor Roosevelt
29. Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. – Les Brown
30. Go the extra mile, there’s no one on it. – Grant Cardone
31. It is never too late to be what you might have been. – George Eliot
32. When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful. – Eric Thomas
33. A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you can’t get very far until you change it.
34. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
35. When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you. – Lolly Daskal
36. Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. – Og Mandino
37. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. – Henry David Thoreau
38. We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future. – Robin Sharma
39. Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others. – Cicero
40. Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out. – John Wooden
41. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. – Stephen Covey
42. Success is a personal standard, reaching for the highest that is in us, becoming all that we can be. – Zig Ziglar
43. You have to be odd to be number one. – Dr. Seuss
44. You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine. – John C. Maxwell
45. Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. – Winston Churchill
46. Believe you can and you’re halfway there. – Theodore Roosevelt
47. Take action, an inch of movement will bring you closer to your goals than a mile of intention. – Steve Maraboli
48. I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams. – Oprah Winfrey
49. Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. – John Wooden
50. Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve. ― Napoleon Hill
I hope that you enjoyed this collection of some of the most inspirational quotes of all time. Please share these quotes with your friends, family and anyone else who will enjoy them.
Inspirational Daymond John Quotes
Daymond John is an businessman, author, motivational speaker and television personality. Most people know Daymond John as a ‘Shark’ investor on the television show ‘ Shark Tank’.
Daymond John uses the valuable skills that he has learned while building his successful FUBU clothing brand to help other aspiring entrepreneurs to also become successful.
I hope that the following collection of Daymond John quotes will encourage you to dream big, believe in yourself and to take action to achieve your goals.
1. If people haven’t laughed at your dreams, then you aren’t dreaming big enough, just keep pushing forward. – Daymond John
2. Everyone has an idea, but it’s taking those first steps toward turning that idea into a reality that are always the toughest. – Daymond John
3. If you don’t know how to do something, find someone who does. – Daymond John
4. Being around like-minded people and mentors are the number one reason for success. – Daymond John
5. You are born a chooser. – Daymond John
6. Don’t wait for the perfect time, you will wait forever. Always take advantage of the time that you’re given and make it perfect. – Daymond John
7. Be inspired by the success of others but don’t be intimidated by it. – Daymond John
8. Don’t focus on you, focus on what you can give others. – Daymond John
9. My parents always taught me that my day job would never make me rich; it’d be my homework. – Daymond John
10. Success is waking up every day and doing what you want to do. – Daymond John
11. If I’ve learned one thing in this life it’s this: even if you lose, don’t lose the lesson. – Daymond John
12. The easiest thing to sell is the truth. – Daymond John
13. If you want to do something well, you’ve got to be committed to it. You’ve got to do it fully. – Daymond John
14. The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance. – Daymond John
15. Align yourself with the right people, forge the right relationships and you’ll set yourself up for the long run. – Daymond John
16. You don’t have to work for a big corporation if you don’t want to. – Daymond John
17. I’ve failed way more than I’ve succeeded. – Daymond John
18. It takes the same energy to think small as it does to think big. So dream big and think bigger. – Daymond John
19. I read my goals before I go to sleep and when I wake up. There are 10 goals around health, family, and business with expiration dates, and I update them every six months. – Daymond John
20. Make sure you’re doing something that you love, that you’re willing to do for the rest of your life. If you’re doing it for the money, that’s the only thing you won’t make. – Daymond John
21. I believe the last thing I read at night will likely manifest when I’m sleeping. You become what you think about the most. – Daymond John
20 Powerful Image Quotes That Will Inspire You
If you are like me, you probably enjoy reading powerful image quotes that are posted on social media. I have put together a collection of some popular image quotes that I have created.
These quotes have been seen and shared by millions of people from all over the world. I really hope that you take a few minutes out of your day today and read the following collection of quotes.
I hope that these quotes will inspire you to have a more positive outlook of life. I also hope that the following quotes will inspire you to be a better person to other people around you and also take the time to love and be kind to yourself too!
1. Why fit in when you were born to stand out. ― Dr Seuss
2. It’s never too late for a new beginning in your life. ― Joyce Meyer
3. Sometimes we are tested not to show our weaknesses, but to discover our strengths.
4. Just in case no one has told you today: You are amazing!
5. Do everything with a good heart and expect nothing in return.
6. You’ve managed survival mode. Now it’s time to live!
7. It’s your life. Don’t let anyone make you feel guilty for living it your way.
8. You glow differently when you have good people with good intentions in your life.
9. Simple Rule In Life: If you wouldn’t like it done to you, don’t do it to others.
10. Don’t use your energy to worry. Use your energy to believe.
11. There’s no reason to look back when you have so much to look forward to.
12. Excuses make today easy but tomorrow hard. Work makes today hard but tomorrow easy. The choice is yours!
13. I smile because I have survived everything the world has thrown at me. I smile because when I was knocked down, I got back up.
14. To be happy you must: Let go of the past. Be grateful for the present. Look forward to what’s coming next.
15. If we have the attitude that it is going to be a great day, it usually is. ― Catherine Pulsifer
16. Do good and good will come to you.
17. Count your blessings, not your problems.
18. Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from negativity.
19. Always try to leave people better than you found them. Hug the hurt. Kiss the broken. Befriend the lost. Love the lonely.
20. Surround yourself with people who talk about visions and ideas, not other people.
Catherine Pulsifer Quotes
We all face challenges in life and Catherine Pulsifer was no different. With many different challenges facing her, at different times in her life, Catherine found ways to cope and be inspired by reading the biographies of people who faced similar challenges and by reading as many motivational and inspiring books that she could find.
Catherine not only read these books, but she implemented the information from these books into her life. In 1998 Catherine wrote her first book, Wings for Wisdom. Since then she has gone on to write other books and develop her website, wow4u.com.
One of Catherine’s primary goals in life is “to help others build a more rewarding and successful life by sharing her experiences and challenging peoples thinking!”
I hope that you will really enjoy this wonderful collection of Catherine Pulsifer quotes.
1. It is about choices we make. And how the direction of our lives comes down to the choices we choose. ― Catherine Pulsifer
2. Goals point to where you want to end up, not where you are today. ― Catherine Pulsifer
3. Small acts of kindness can make a difference in other people’s lives more than we can imagine. ― Catherine Pulsifer
4. Your attitude can take you forward or your attitude can take you down. The choice is always yours! ― Catherine Pulsifer
5. A small change can make a big difference. ― Catherine Pulsifer
6. Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently. ― Catherine Pulsifer
7. To find optimism, look for the good things in life. ― Catherine Pulsifer
8. You are accountable for your actions, your decisions, your life; no one else is, but you. ― Catherine Pulsifer
9. Life presents many choices, the choices we make determine our future. ― Catherine Pulsifer
10. Without goals, you will end up going nowhere, or, you will end up following someone else’s map! Develop your map today – set your goals and focus! ― Catherine Pulsifer
11. If you don’t feel enthusiasm for what you are doing, then you probably should be doing something else as enthusiasm is a key to success. ― Catherine Pulsifer
12. In everything we do, our own thoughts can help us succeed, or they can help us fail. Maintain a positive attitude. ― Catherine Pulsifer
13. We are all different, which is great because we are all unique. Without diversity life would be very boring. ― Catherine Pulsifer
14. Don’t regret another birthday, the good news is that you are alive and can celebrate it. ― Catherine Pulsifer
15. Never give up. Have hope. Expect only the best from life and take action to get it. ― Catherine Pulsifer
16. Don’t live your life regretting yesterday. Live your life so tomorrow you won’t regret today. – Catherine Pulsifer
17. Sometimes we don’t realize the blessings we have until we no longer have them. Appreciate all the blessings in your life, take none for granted. ― Catherine Pulsifer
18. Your comfort zone is not a place that you want to remain in. Dare, discover, be all that you can be. ― Catherine Pulsifer
19. Never lose hope, there are always possibilities if you just look for them. ― Catherine Pulsifer
20. Give thanks not just on Thanksgiving Day, but every day of your life. Appreciate and never take for granted all that you have. – Catherine Pulsifer
21. At the end of the day we are accountable to ourselves – our success is a result of what we do. ― Catherine Pulsifer
22. When you leave work on Friday, leave work. Don’t let technology follow you throughout your weekend (answering text messages and emails) take a break, you will be more refreshed to begin the workweek if you have had a break. ― Catherine Pulsifer
23. Life presents many choices, the choices we make determine our future. ― Catherine Pulsifer
24. Goals are like a map. They help us determine where we want to end up, and give us personal direction on which to focus our energy. — Catherine Pulsifer
25. Every day is a chance to begin again. Don’t focus on the failures of yesterday, start today with positive thoughts and expectations. – Catherine Pulsifer