Zig Ziglar’s highly motivational quotes are shared and enjoyed by millions people from all over the world every day. Zig has influenced many of today’s top motivational speakers.
I really hope that you enjoy this awesome collection of Zig Ziglar quotes, and that they motivate you as much as they motivate me every day.
Zig Ziglar is a personal development legend. It is estimated that he has positively influenced more than 200 million people through his books, videos, audio programs and live seminars!
His Facebook page has over 5 million followers! I hope that you will come back again to these awesome quotes to enjoy your regular shot of Zig Ziglar Motivation.
Highly Motivational Zig Ziglar Quotes
1. Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude. – Zig Ziglar
2. What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. – Zig Ziglar
3. Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.– Zig Ziglar
4. If you learn from defeat, you haven’t really lost. – Zig Ziglar
5. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily. – Zig Ziglar
6. The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love, and loyalty. – Zig Ziglar
7. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. – Zig Ziglar
8. Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful.– Zig Ziglar
9. If you don’t see yourself as a winner, then you cannot perform as a winner. – Zig Ziglar
10. It’s not what you’ve got, it’s what you use that makes a difference. – Zig Ziglar
11. Don’t let the mistakes and disappointments of the past control and direct your future. – Zig Ziglar
12. Every sale has five basic obstacles: no need, no money, no hurry, no desire, no trust. – Zig Ziglar
13. A goal properly set is halfway reached. – Zig Ziglar
14. Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days. – Zig Ziglar
15. Many marriages would be better if the husband and the wife clearly understood that they are on the same side. – Zig Ziglar
16. If you can dream it, you can achieve it. – Zig Ziglar
17. You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want. – Zig Ziglar
18. It’s not what you’ve got, it’s what you use that makes a difference. – Zig Ziglar
19. You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win. – Zig Ziglar
20. Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes. – Zig Ziglar
21. Success and happiness are not matters of chance but choice. – Zig Ziglar
22. The person who will not stand for something will fall for anything. – Zig Ziglar
23. You are the only person on earth who can use your ability. – Zig Ziglar
24. When you do more than what you are paid for, you will soon be paid more for what you do. – Zig Ziglar
25. The more you are grateful for what you have, the more you will have to be grateful for. – Zig Ziglar
I hope that you enjoyed reading these wonderful Zig Ziglar Quotes.
Zig Ziglar’s quotes are a wonderful testament to his wisdom and insight on the subject of personal development and motivation.
His quotes have the power to inspire and motivate people to strive for success and to help them achieve their goals.
Zig Ziglar quotes are timeless and continue to be relevant today, reminding us of the importance of positive thinking, hard work, and determination in achieving success.
It is no wonder why Zig Ziglar is considered one of the most influential motivational speakers of all time.