40 Wonderful Motivational Quotes To Live By!
If you enjoy reading motivational and inspirational quotes, I think that you are really going to enjoy this wonderful collection of quotes. I have put together for you this superb collection of motivational quotes from people such as Jim Rohn, Steve Jobs, Albert Einstein, Thomas Jefferson and many more.
I hope that you will take a few minutes out of your day today to read these quotes and most importantly, I hope that you are both inspired and motivated by them.
1. Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune. – Jim Rohn
2. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think. – A.A Milne
3. Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out. – John Wooden
4. Don’t limit your challenges, challenge your limits.
5. If you can dream it, you can do it. – Walt Disney
6. Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. – Og Mandino
7. Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.
8. Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. – Winston Churchill
9. Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value. – Albert Einstein
10. Falling down is an accident, staying down is a choice.
11. Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. – Eleanor Roosevelt
12. If you have the power to make someone happy, do it. The world needs more of that.
13. Action is the foundational key to all success. – Pablo Picasso
14. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. – Eleanor Roosevelt
15. Never apologize for having high standards, people who really want to be in your life will rise to meet them.
16. The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it. – Henry Ford
17. The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. – Steve Jobs
18. The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.- Pablo Picasso
19. If your dreams don’t scare you, they are not big enough.
20. Do one thing every day that scares you.
21. Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. – George Bernard Shaw
22. I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. – Thomas Jefferson
23. If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.
24. People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing. – Dale Carnegie
25. All progress takes place outside the comfort zone. – Michael John Bobak
26. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing, that’s why we recommend it daily. – Zig Ziglar
27. Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it. – Maya Angelou
28. We become what we think about most of the time, and that’s the strangest secret. – Earl Nightingale
29. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. – Jim Rohn
30. The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. – Vince Lombardi
31. Don’t fear failure. Fear being in the exact same place next year as you are today.
32. Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. – Les Brown
33. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. – Napoleon Hill
34. Don’t be pushed by your problems, be led by your dreams. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
35. Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it, the time will pass anyway. – Earl Nightingale
36. The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus. – Bruce Lee
37. Be selective with your battles. Sometimes peace is better than being right.
38. There is no traffic jam along the extra mile. – Roger Staubach
39. Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning. – Robert Kiyosaki
40. When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you. – Lolly Daskal