25 Walt Disney Quotes That Will Brighten Your Day
I think that you will enjoy reading the following collection of Walt Disney Quotes?
Walt Disney was an animator, movie producer, voice actor and entrepreneur.
He is most famously known for founding the Disney Movie Studios, creating the most famous mouse in the world (Mickey Mouse) and building the world famous amusement park ‘Disneyland’.
Walt Disney began his career as a commercial animator at the age of 18 before traveling to California a few years later to start The Disney Brothers studio with his brother Roy.
In addition to producing many popular films and cartoon series, (as a film producer, Walt Disney holds the record for winning most Academy Awards by an individual, having won 22 Oscars). Walt Disney opened the famous Disneyland amusement park in California in 1955.
This collection of Walt Disney quotes are a great reflection of his positive attitude and his wonderful philosophy of life. They are also wonderful quotes to inspire you to believe in your dreams and to take the necessary action to make them come true.
Walt Disney Quotes That Will Brighten Your Day
1. “Don’t be afraid to do what you love.” ― Walt Disney
2. “Think beyond your lifetime if you want to do something truly great.” ― Walt Disney
3. “Everyone falls down. Getting back up is how you learn how to walk.” ― Walt Disney
4. “First, think. Second, believe. Third, dream. And finally, dare.” ― Walt Disney
5. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” ― Walt Disney
6 of 25 Walt Disney Quotes
“The difference in winning and losing is most often not quitting.” ― Walt Disney
7. “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” ― Walt Disney
8. “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.” ― Walt Disney
9. “The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.” ― Walt Disney
10. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” ― Walt Disney
11. “A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there.” ― Walt Disney
12 of 25 Walt Disney Quotes
“Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children.” ― Walt Disney
13. “Times and conditions change so rapidly that we must keep our aim constantly focused on the future.” ― Walt Disney
14. “If you’ve done the very best you can, worrying won’t make it any better.” ― Walt Disney
15. “There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.” ― Walt Disney
16. “Whatever you do, do it well.” ― Walt Disney
17. “People often ask me if I know the secret of success and if I could tell others how to make their dreams come true. My answer is, you do it by working.” ― Walt Disney
18. “Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, dreams are forever.” ― Walt Disney
19. “I dream, I test my dreams against my beliefs, I dare to take risks, and I execute my vision to make those dreams come true.” ― Walt Disney
20. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” ― Walt Disney
21. “In bad times and in good I’ve never lost my sense of zest for life.” ― Walt Disney
22. “We create happiness.” ― Walt Disney
23. “Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world.” ― Walt Disney
24. “When you’re curious, you find lots of interesting things to do. And one thing it takes to accomplish something is courage.” ― Walt Disney
25. “I only hope that we don’t lose sight of one thing – that it was all started by a mouse.” ― Walt Disney
I hope that you enjoyed reading this great collection of Walt Disney quotes.
Walt Disney’s quotes are a reflection of his imaginative mind and his unwavering belief in the power of dreams.
His quotes remind us that anything is possible if we have the courage to pursue it, and that success comes from hard work, perseverance, and the willingness to take risks.
Walt Disney’s quotes are a wonderful testament to his enduring influence on the world, and they will continue to inspire and motivate people for generations to come.