Are you a fan of Louise Hay quotes? Louise Hay was a best selling inspirational author and founder of the Hay House publishing company.
Her words of wisdom have inspired millions of people from all over the world.
Her quotes and affirmations are famously known for their emphasis on the power of positive thinking, self-love, and the mind-body connection.
Louise Hay’s philosophy is based on the idea that our thoughts and beliefs shape our reality, and that by changing our inner dialogue, we can transform our lives in profound ways.
I have chosen the following Louise Hay quotes for you to enjoy, in the hope that they will both inspire you and indeed brighten your day.
Please take just a few minutes out of your day today to read these wonderful Louise Hay quotes and affirmations.
The Best Louise Hay Quotes and Affirmations!
1. I am in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing. ― Louise Hay
2. Every thought we think is creating our future. ― Louise Hay
3. As I say YES to life, life says YES to me. ― Louise Hay
4. I grow spiritually when I accept responsibility for my life. ― Louise Hay
5. You have the power to heal your life, and you need to know that. We think so often that we are helpless, but we’re not. We always have the power of our minds. ― Louise Hay
6. Remember, you have been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens. ― Louise Hay
Louise Hay Inspirational Quotes
7. Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives. ― Louise Hay
8. Love is the greatest healing power I know. Love can heal even the deepest and most painful memories because love brings the light of understanding to the darkest corners of our hearts and minds. ― Louise Hay
9. I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves. ― Louise Hay
10. The thoughts we choose to think are the tools we use to paint the canvas of our lives. ― Louise Hay
11. No matter where we live on the planet or how difficult our situation seems to be, we have the ability to overcome and transcend our circumstances. ― Louise Hay
12. How you start your day is how you live your day. How you live your day is how you live your life. ― Louise Hay
13. Begin to recognize prosperity everywhere, and rejoice in it. ― Louise Hay
14. You are the only person who thinks in your mind! You are the power and authority in your world. ― Louise Hay
Louise Hay Quotes
15. We may not know how to forgive, and we many not want to forgive; but the very fact we say we are willing to forgive begins the healing practice. ― Louise Hay
16. Be kind to yourself. Begin to love and approve of yourself. ― Louise Hay
17. The more you connect to the Power within you, the more you can be free in all areas of your life. ― Louise Hay
18. I am grateful for being alive today. It is my joy and pleasure to live another wonderful day. ― Louise Hay
19. Be willing to take the first step, no matter how small it is. Concentrate on the fact that you are willing to learn. Absolute miracles will happen. ― Louise Hay
20. Every day declare for yourself what you want in life. Declare it as though you have it! ― Louise Hay
21. I choose to make the rest of my life the best of my life. ― Louise Hay
* Here are some more wonderful Louise Hay Quotes and affirmations for you to enjoy.
22. Self-approval and self-acceptance in the now are the main keys to positive changes in every area of our lives. If we are willing to do the mental work, almost anything can be healed. ― Louise Hay
23. Think thoughts that make you happy. Do things that make you feel good. Be with people who make you feel good. Eat things that make your body feel good. Go at a pace that makes you feel good. ― Louise Hay
24. I cannot change another person. I let others be who they are, and I simply love who I am. ― Louise Hay
25. Don’t affirm the negative if you want a positive outcome. ― Louise Hay
26. I am worthy of the very best in life and I now lovingly allow myself to accept it. ― Louise Hay
27. Bless your home with love. Put love in every corner so that your home lovingly responds with warmth and comfort. Be at peace. ― Louise Hay
28. I am in charge of my own happiness, I will not let anything outside of myself control me. I will continue to vibrate on a high frequency and remove toxic people, from my life. I am creating a life that’s blissful on the inside which will convert into experiences that are blissful on the outside. ― Louise Hay
29. When you don’t know what else to do, focus on love. ― Louise Hay
Louise Hay Quotes And Affirmations
30. Loving yourself makes you feel good, and good health is really about feeling good. ― Louise Hay
31. The more gratitude I feel, the more I am aware that the supply is endless. ― Louise Hay
32. I no longer criticize anyone-not even myself. I only give out positive vibes. ― Louise Hay
33. I choose carefully the people I share my life with. Only positive, loving, joyous people are in my world. ― Louise Hay
34. Somewhere, someone is looking for exactly what you have to offer. ― Louise Hay
35. Life is very simple. What I give out comes back to me. Today, I chose to give love. ― Louise Hay
36. Today I listen to my feelings, and I am gentle with myself. I know that all of my feelings are my friends. ― Louise Hay
37. I choose to feel good about myself each day. Every morning I remind myself that I can make the choice to feel good. This is anew habit for me to cultivate. ― Louise Hay
38. Do you want to be right, or do you want to be happy? Forgive yourself and stop punishing yourself. ― Louise Hay
39. When it is time for a new job, the perfect position presents itself easily. ― Louise Hay
40. All that I need to know at any given moment is revealed to me. My intuition is always on my side. ― Louise Hay
41. My self-esteem is high because I honor who I am. ― Louise Hay
42. As I forgive myself, it becomes easier to forgive others. ― Louise Hay
43. I will not be distracted by noise, chatter, or setbacks. Patience, commitment, grace, and purpose will guide me. ― Louise Hay
44. If I want to be accepted as I am, then I need to be willing to accept others as they are. ― Louise Hay
45. Today is the future I created yesterday. ― Louise Hay
Louise Hay’s quotes and affirmations are a powerful source of inspiration and guidance for anyone who is seeking to improve their lives and achieve their full potential.
Her words are a reminder that we all have the power to shape our destinies and that our thoughts and beliefs are the foundation upon which we build our lives.
With her unwavering belief in the transformative power of positive thinking and self-love, Louise Hay’s words continue to resonate with people around the world.
Her legacy lives on, not just through her books and teachings, but also through the countless individuals whose lives have been transformed by her message.
Whether you are seeking personal growth, healing, or simply a daily dose of inspiration, these Louise Hay quotes offer a wealth of wisdom to help you on your journey.
So take these words to heart, and let them guide you towards a life of greater joy, peace, and fulfillment.