Are you looking for the best collection of patience quotes that will inspire you?
I have compiled the following quotes and sayings about patience that I hope you will really enjoy. We have all heard that ‘patience is a virtue’, after reading these quotes you will see just how true this really is.
We are in a time of wanting to get everything done yesterday and wanting everything now. We are almost programmed that if we want something, we feel the need to have it instantly without any delay. This can be everything from food, travel, fitness and even shopping. One thing that many of us should practice more often, is to have more patience.
As you know, some of the best things in life that happen to us are the ones that happen over time.
I hope that these Quotes about Patience will inspire you to become more patient with yourself and also to others around you.
Inspirational Patience Quotes
1. A man who is a master of patience is master of everything else.
2. Sometimes what a person needs is not a brilliant mind that speaks, but a patient heart that listens.
3. Patience is the key to contentment.
5. Patience is the best remedy for every trouble. — Plautus
6. Patience is the only true foundation on which to make one’s dreams come true. — Franz Kafka
7. Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish. — John Quincy Adams
8. The most powerful thing you can do right now is to be patient while things are unfolding for you.
9. Patience is the companion of wisdom. — St. Augustine
10. With love and patience, nothing is impossible. — Daisaku Ikeda
11. Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
12. I will not be distracted by noise, chatter, or setbacks. Patience, commitment, grace, and purpose will guide me. — Louise Hay
13. I’ve learned that anything in life worth having comes from patience and hard work. — Greg Behrendt
14. Patience is the key to paradise. — Turkish Proverb
15. Be strong enough to let go and wise enough to wait for what you deserve.
16. It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop. — Confucius
17. I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures. — Lao Tzu
18. Results happen over time, not overnight. Work hard, stay consistent, and be patient.
19. All great achievements require time. — Maya Angelou
Quotes About Patience
20. Two things define you: your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything. — George Bernard Shaw
21. Sometimes things aren’t clear right away. That’s where you need to be patient and persevere and see where things lead. — Mary Pierce
22. He that can have patience can have what he will. — Benjamin Franklin
23. The keys to patience are acceptance and faith. Accept things as they are, and look realistically at the world around you. Have faith in yourself and in the direction you have chosen. — Ralph Marston
24. Trust the process. Your time is coming. Just do the work and the results will handle themselves. — Tony Gaskins
25. Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion for reaching for the stars to change the world. ― Harriet Tubman
26. Once you learn patience, your options suddenly expand. — Robert Greene
28. Have patience with all things. But, first of all with yourself. — Saint Francis de Sales
29. Patience is not the ability to wait but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting. — Joyce Meyer
Inspirational Patience Quotes
30. Patience isn’t a virtue; it’s a necessity. — Lou Holtz
31. You usually have to wait for that which is worth waiting for. — Craig Bruce
32. All great achievements require time. — Maya Angelou
33. Establishing a good morning routine will give you the energy, patience and focus that you need to cope with the major changes going on in your life. — Samantha Westwood
34. Trees that are slow to grow, bear the best fruit. — Molière
35. Persist in patience – it may not happen overnight, but make good patience a habit that you practice. — Danielle Tinning
37. In a good relationship, it is a must to forgive, have patience, and expect the best from our partner. — Rudi Zimmerer
38. Learning patience can be a difficult experience, but once conquered you will find life is easier. — Catherine Pulsifer
39. Change is slow and gradual. It requires hard work, a bit of luck, a fair amount of self-sacrifice, and a lot of patience. — Robert Greene
Motivational Patience Quotes
40. The greatest power is often simple patience. — E. Joseph Cossman
41. Each life is made up of mistakes and learning, waiting and growing, practicing patience and being persistent. ― Billy Graham
42. No great thing is created suddenly. — Epictetus
43. The more patient we are, the more understanding we become. ― William Arthur Ward
44. One who is patient glows with an inner radiance. ― Allan Lokos
45. Nothing else is necessary but these – love, sincerity, and patience. ― Swami Vivekananda
46. Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day. ― A.A. Milne
47. When it comes to patience, we don’t have to change old habits; we can build better ones. ― Sue Bender
48. The strongest of all warriors are these two: Time and Patience. ― Leo Tolstoy
49. Genius is nothing but a great aptitude for patience. ― George-Louis de Buffon
50. What comes easy won’t last. What lasts won’t come easy.
I hope that you enjoyed reading this collection of Patience Quotes. I also hope that they inspire you to slow down, take more time for yourself and try to lean to be more patient with yourself and with others around you.
Patience really is a virtue that is essential for leading a more fulfilling and successful life. As we have seen from the quotes above, patience can help us to overcome challenges, improve our relationships, and help us to achieve our goals.
Whether we are waiting for something to happen or working towards an exciting long-term goal, patience is the key to success.
So, let us all take inspiration from these quotes about patience and strive to be more patient in every aspect of our lives.