What is success? I hope that the following collection of inspirational success quotes will give you a better idea of what the definition of success is and how to achieve it in your life.
I hope that these wonderful success quotes will inspire you to find your passion, believe in yourself and take action every day to achieve success in as many areas of your life as possible.
1. Action is the foundational key to all success. ― Pablo Picasso
2. Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm. ― Winston Churchill
3. For true success ask yourself these four questions: Why? Why not? Why not me? Why not now? ― James Allen
4. Success is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well. ― Jim Rohn
5. The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. ― Vince Lombardi
6. Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value. ― Albert Einstein
7. Success is not a destination, it’s a journey. ― Zig Ziglar
8. Success is simple. Do what’s right, the right way, at the right time. ― Arnold H. Glasow
9. The path to success is to take massive, determined action. ― Tony Robbins
10. Your success and happiness lies in you. ― Helen Keller
11. Before anything else, preparation is the key to success. ― Alexander Graham Bell
12. Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ― Dale Carnegie
13. SUccess all depends on the second letter.
14. Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. ― Og Mandino
15. Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome. ― Arthur Ashe
16. The two most powerful warriors are patience and time, so remember: great achievements take time, there is no overnight success. ― Leo Tolstoy
17. When success habits becomes your new routine, your life can change dramatically. ― Dean Graziosi
18. Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise.
19. The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it. ― Henry Ford
20. The two most important requirements for major success are: first, being in the right place at the right time, and second, doing something about it. ― Ray Kroc
21. Success doesn’t come to you, you go to it! ― Marva Collins
22. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed. ― Michael Jordan
23. The secret of your success is determined by your daily agenda. ― John C. Maxwell
24. If you want to be successful, find out what the price is and then pay it. ― Scott Adam
25. Success is not something that happens to you; it’s something that happens because of you and because of the actions you take. ― Grant Cardone
26. Success is a journey not a destination.
27. There is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs. ― Zig Ziglar
28. The best revenge is massive success. ― Frank Sinatra
29. Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying. ― W. Clement Stone
30. Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success. ― Virat Kohli
31. Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day. ― Jim Rohn
32. The key to success is to focus on goals, not obstacles.
33. Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally, it comes from what you do consistently. ― Marie Forleo
34. Failure is not the opposite of success; it’s part of success. ― Arianna Huffington
35. Four things for success: work and pray, think and believe. ― Norman Vincent Peale
36. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. ― Thomas A. Edison
37. Sustainable success is not built overnight. Real success is the result of consistent, sustained effort. ― Ed Mylett
38. I never dreamed about success, I worked for it! ― Estee Lauder
39. Be humble, be hungry and always be the hardest worker in the room. ― Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson
40. The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way. ― Robert Kiyosaki
41. There’s no key to success, it’s a combination. ― Brad Lea
42. Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it. ― Maya Angelou
43. Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. ― Napoleon Hill
44. Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do. ― Pele
45. Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it. ― Henry David Thoreau
46. Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. ― Albert Schweitzer
47. In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can. ― Nikos Kazantzakis
48. The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary. ― Vince Lombardi
49. A daily routine built on good habits and disciplines separates the most successful among us from everyone else. ― Darren Hardy
50. When it comes to success, there are no shortcuts. ― Bo Bennett
25 Wonderful Quotes From The Alchemist
Paulo Coelho’s novel, The Alchemist is an inspirational story about a shepherd boy named Santiago who goes on a quest to find buried treasure near the pyramids – what he discovers on his journey ends up to be much more satisfying and life changing than gold.
The main theme of The Alchemist is to follow your heart and dreams; and that when you really want something, the whole universe will conspire so that your dreams will come true.
The Alchemist has sold more than 60 million copies and has topped the bestseller list in over 70 countries. It continues to inspire people from all over the world.
I have put together my favorite collection of quotes from The Alchemist that I hope you will really enjoy.
1. If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello. — Paulo Coelho
2. Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure. — Paulo Coelho
3. There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure. — Paulo Coelho
4. Ever since time began, people have recognized their true love by the light in their eyes. — Paulo Coelho
5. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better, too. — Paulo Coelho
6. To realize one’s destiny is a person’s only obligation. — Paulo Coelho
7. When each day is the same as the next, it’s because people fail to recognize the good things that happen in their lives every day that the sun rises. — Paulo Coelho
8. When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it. — Paulo Coelho
9. Never stop dreaming. — Paulo Coelho
10. The simple things are also the most extraordinary things, and only the wise can see them. — Paulo Coelho
11. People are capable, at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of. — Paulo Coelho
12. There is only one way to learn. It’s through action. Everything you need to know you have learned through your journey. — Paulo Coelho
13. All things are one. — Paulo Coelho
14. People are afraid to pursue their most important dreams because they feel that they don’t deserve them, or that they’ll be unable to achieve them. — Paulo Coelho
15. Everyone on earth has a treasure that awaits him. — Paulo Coelho
16. It’s one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it’s another to think that yours is the only path. — Paulo Coelho
17. The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times and to get up eight. — Paulo Coelho
18. If it’s still in your mind, it is worth taking the risk. — Paulo Coelho
19. Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself, and no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams. — Paulo Coelho
20. It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting. — Paulo Coelho
21. When you can’t go back, you have to worry only about the best way of moving forward. — Paulo Coelho
22. You will never be able to escape from your heart. So it’s better to listen to what it has to say. — Paulo Coelho
23. No one should feel afraid of the unknown, because everyone is capable of achieving everything he wants and needs. — Paulo Coelho
24. Don’t give in to your fears. If you do, you won’t be able to talk to your heart. — Paulo Coelho
25. I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you. — Paulo Coelho
25 T Harv Eker Quotes About Success
T. Harv Eker is a New York Times best selling author and speaker. He has inspired thousands of people to follow their financial goals by helping them to change their blueprint for success and wealth.
T. Harv Eker is the author of the best-selling book, Secrets of the Millionaire Mind which appeared on the New York Times bestseller list and was #1 on the Wall Street Journal’s business-book list.
T. Harv Eker believes that we all have a personal money blueprint ingrained in our subconscious minds, and it is this blueprint, more than anything else, that will determine our financial lives.
He has traveled the world teaching over 1 million people how to change their mindset in order to live a more successful life and become financially free.
I hope that you will enjoy this powerful collection of T.Harv Eker Quotes.
1. If you want to change the fruits, you will first have to change the roots. If you want to change the visible, you must first change the invisible. – T. Harv Eker
2. If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you! – T. Harv Eker
3. Helping people grow and achieve their dreams is the fastest route to success. – T. Harv Eker
4. If you are willing to do only what’s easy, life will be hard. But if you are willing to do what’s hard, life will be easy. – T. Harv Eker
5. Part of your mission in life then must be to share your gifts with as many people as possible. – T. Harv Eker
6. Rich people play the money game to win. Poor people play the money game to not lose. – T. Harv Eker
7. It’s not enough to be in the right place at the right time. You have to be the right person in the right place at the right time. – T. Harv Eker
8. Practice being in the present. Do what you’re doing 100%. – T. Harv Eker
9. The single biggest difference between financial success and financial failure is how well you manage your money. It’s simple: to master money, you must manage money. – T. Harv Eker
10. What you focus on expands. Focus on the positive. – T. Harv Eker
11. The biggest obstacle to wealth is fear. People are afraid to think big, but if you think small, you’ll only achieve small things. – T. Harv Eker
12. The number one reason most people don’t get what they want is that they don’t know what they want. – T. Harv Eker
13. Money is a result, wealth is a result, health is a result, illness is a result, your weight is a result. We live in a world of cause and effect. – T. Harv Eker
14. Your field of focus determines what you find in life. – T. Harv Eker
15. If you want to move to a new level in your life, you must break through your comfort zone and practice doing things that are not comfortable. – T. Harv Eker
16. Rich people believe: I create my life. Poor people believe: Life happens to me. – T. Harv Eker
17. Money will only make you more of what you already are. – T. Harv Eker
18. Training and managing your own mind is the most important skill you could ever own, in terms of both happiness and success. – T. Harv Eker
19. The only time you are actually growing is when you are uncomfortable. – T. Harv Eker
20. The purpose of our lives is to add value to the people of this generation and those that follow. – T. Harv Eker
21. Thoughts lead to feelings. Feelings lead to actions. Actions leads to results. – T. Harv Eker
22. The first element of change is awareness. You can’t change something unless you know it exists. – T. Harv Eker
23. If you want to move to a higher level of life, you have to be willing to let go of some of your old ways of thinking and being and adopt new ones. – T. Harv Eker
24. The mark of true wealth is determined by how much one can give away. – T. Harv Eker
25. Keep your eye on the goal, keep moving toward your target. – T. Harv Eker
25 Motivational Lou Holtz Quotes
Lou Holtz is a former American football player, coach and analyst. He is one of college football’s most success coaches. He is the only coach to guide four different teams to top 20 finishes, and the only college football coach to lead six different teams to bowl games.
Lou Holtz was the Head Coach for the NFL team, the New York Jets in 1976 and was a college football analyst for CBS and ESPN.
He has also written several New York Times best selling books. In 2008 Lou Holtz was inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame.
I hope that this wonderful collection of Lou Holtz Quotes will inspire and motivate you.
1. You must have dreams and goals if you are ever going to achieve anything in this world. – Lou Holtz
2. If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven’t done anything today. – Lou Holtz
3. You were not born a winner, you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself to be. – Lou Holtz
4. I never learn anything talking. I only learn things when I ask questions. – Lou Holtz
5. If you’re bored with life – you don’t get up every morning with a burning desire to do things – you don’t have enough goals. – Lou Holtz
6. You need four things in your life:
Everybody needs something to do.
Everybody needs some one to love.
Everybody needs someone to believe in.
You need something to hope for. – Lou Holtz
7. Remember. Every day, some ordinary person does something extraordinary. Today, it’s your turn. – Lou Holtz
8. Everybody is looking for instant success, but it doesn’t work that way. You build a successful life one day at a time. – Lou Holtz
9. There is never a right time to do the wrong thing, and there is never a wrong time to do the right thing. – Lou Holtz
10. Don’t be a spectator, don’t let life pass you by. – Lou Holtz
11. Don’t tell your problems to people: eighty percent don’t care; and the other twenty percent are glad you have them. – Lou Holtz
12. Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude. – Lou Holtz
13. Without self-discipline, success is impossible. Period. – Lou Holtz
14. I think everyone should experience defeat at least once during their career. You learn a lot from it. – Lou Holtz
15. Winners and losers aren’t born, they are the products of how they think. – Lou Holtz
16. God answers prayers, but he doesn’t always answer it your way. – Lou Holtz
17. Don’t ever promise more than you can deliver, but always deliver more than you promise. – Lou Holtz
18. Nothing on this earth is standing still. It’s either growing or it’s dying. No matter if it’s a tree or a human being. – Lou Holtz
19. No one has ever drowned in sweat. – Lou Holtz
20. You’re never as good as everyone tells you when you win, and you’re never as bad as they say when you lose. – Lou Holtz
21. Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. – Lou Holtz
22. Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it. – Lou Holtz
23. Do right. Do your best. Treat others as you want to be treated. – Lou Holtz
24. I think that we have opportunities all around us. Sometimes we just don’t recognize them. – Lou Holtz
25. Show me someone who has done something worthwhile, and I’ll show you someone who has overcome adversity. – Lou Holtz