What is success? I hope that the following collection of inspirational success quotes will give you a better idea of what the definition of success is and how to achieve it in your life.
I hope that these wonderful success quotes will inspire you to find your passion, believe in yourself and take action every day to achieve success in as many areas of your life as possible.
1. Action is the foundational key to all success. ― Pablo Picasso
2. Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm. ― Winston Churchill
3. For true success ask yourself these four questions: Why? Why not? Why not me? Why not now? ― James Allen
4. Success is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well. ― Jim Rohn
5. The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. ― Vince Lombardi
6. Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value. ― Albert Einstein
7. Success is not a destination, it’s a journey. ― Zig Ziglar
8. Success is simple. Do what’s right, the right way, at the right time. ― Arnold H. Glasow
9. The path to success is to take massive, determined action. ― Tony Robbins
10. Your success and happiness lies in you. ― Helen Keller
11. Before anything else, preparation is the key to success. ― Alexander Graham Bell
12. Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ― Dale Carnegie
13. SUccess all depends on the second letter.
14. Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. ― Og Mandino
15. Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome. ― Arthur Ashe
16. The two most powerful warriors are patience and time, so remember: great achievements take time, there is no overnight success. ― Leo Tolstoy
17. When success habits becomes your new routine, your life can change dramatically. ― Dean Graziosi
18. Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise.
19. The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it. ― Henry Ford
20. The two most important requirements for major success are: first, being in the right place at the right time, and second, doing something about it. ― Ray Kroc
21. Success doesn’t come to you, you go to it! ― Marva Collins
22. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed. ― Michael Jordan
23. The secret of your success is determined by your daily agenda. ― John C. Maxwell
24. If you want to be successful, find out what the price is and then pay it. ― Scott Adam
25. Success is not something that happens to you; it’s something that happens because of you and because of the actions you take. ― Grant Cardone
26. Success is a journey not a destination.
27. There is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs. ― Zig Ziglar
28. The best revenge is massive success. ― Frank Sinatra
29. Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying. ― W. Clement Stone
30. Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success. ― Virat Kohli
31. Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day. ― Jim Rohn
32. The key to success is to focus on goals, not obstacles.
33. Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally, it comes from what you do consistently. ― Marie Forleo
34. Failure is not the opposite of success; it’s part of success. ― Arianna Huffington
35. Four things for success: work and pray, think and believe. ― Norman Vincent Peale
36. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. ― Thomas A. Edison
37. Sustainable success is not built overnight. Real success is the result of consistent, sustained effort. ― Ed Mylett
38. I never dreamed about success, I worked for it! ― Estee Lauder
39. Be humble, be hungry and always be the hardest worker in the room. ― Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson
40. The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way. ― Robert Kiyosaki
41. There’s no key to success, it’s a combination. ― Brad Lea
42. Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it. ― Maya Angelou
43. Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. ― Napoleon Hill
44. Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do. ― Pele
45. Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it. ― Henry David Thoreau
46. Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. ― Albert Schweitzer
47. In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can. ― Nikos Kazantzakis
48. The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary. ― Vince Lombardi
49. A daily routine built on good habits and disciplines separates the most successful among us from everyone else. ― Darren Hardy
50. When it comes to success, there are no shortcuts. ― Bo Bennett
30 Thanksgiving Quotes To Make You Feel Grateful
Thanksgiving day is celebrated on the fourth Thursday in November in the United States. The holiday originated in 1621 as a harvest festival celebrated by Pilgrims after a successful growing season. It has been celebrated nationally since 1789, when George Washington declared Thursday, November 26, a Thanksgiving holiday.
While Thanksgiving day is celebrated in the United States, we should all take the time more often to be thankful and grateful for all of the blessings in our lives.
I think that the following collection of Thanksgiving quotes perfectly capture the true meaning of the holiday; a time of giving thanks, feeling grateful, and enjoying the special time spent with friends and family.
1. We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives. – John F. Kennedy
2. Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others. – Marcus Tullius Cicero
3. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart. – Helen Keller
4. Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out. – John Wooden
5. What if, today, we were grateful for everything? – Charlie Brown
6. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year because it reminds us to give thanks and to count our blessings. Suddenly, so many things become so little when we realize how blessed and lucky we are. – Joyce Giraud
7. He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has. – Epictetus
8. Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough. – Oprah Winfrey
9. The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest. – William Blake
10. There is no better opportunity to receive more than to be thankful for what you already have. Thanksgiving opens the windows of opportunity for ideas to flow your way. – Jim Rohn
11. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow. – Melody Beattie
12. When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around. – Willie Nelson
13. Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it. – William Arthur Ward
14. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. – Albert Einstein
15. If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough. – Meister Eckhart
16. The more you practice the art of thankfulness, the more you have to be thankful for. – Norman Vincent Peale
17. Showing gratitude is one of the simplest yet most powerful things humans can do for each other. – Randy Pausch
18. Give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation. – Brian Tracy
19. Gratitude is one of the most powerful human emotions. Once expressed, it changes attitude, brightens outlook, and broadens our perspective. – Germany Kent
20. There is always, always, always something to be thankful for.
21. Even in the trials of life, if we have eyes to see them, we can find good things everywhere we look. – Joanna Gaines
22. Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance. – Eckhart Tolle
23. What I love about Thanksgiving is that it’s purely about getting together with friends or family and enjoying food. It’s really for everybody, and it doesn’t matter where you’re from. – Daniel Humm
24. A moment of gratitude makes a difference in your attitude. – Bruce Wilkinson
25. Wear gratitude like a cloak, and it will feed every corner of your life. – Rumi
26. We should certainly count our blessings, but we should also make our blessings count. – Neal A. Maxwell
27. Thanksgiving is a time of togetherness and gratitude. – Nigel Hamilton
28. No matter what the situation is…close your eyes and think of all the things in your life you could be grateful for right now. – Deepak Chopra
29. Give thanks not just on Thanksgiving Day, but every day of your life. Appreciate and never take for granted all that you have. – Catherine Pulsifer
30. Be kind, be thoughtful, be genuine but most of all be thankful.
I hope that you enjoyed reading this wonderful collection of Thanksgiving Quotes.
Quotes About Bouncing Back and Overcoming Failure
I really hope that you will enjoy reading the following collection of Inspirational Failure Quotes. The thing about failure is that it is all really a matter of perspective and mindset. One persons idea of failure is a massive success for someone else. What is considered a failure for one person is seen as a guideline on the way to success for another person.
Failing at something or not achieving what you want to achieve should not be allowed to define you or hold you back. Instead, any bumps in the road should be seen as guidelines to inspire you to bounce back, adjust your actions and follow a different course of action.
We have been programmed that something is either a success or a failure, a pass or a fail and nothing in between. I hope that these quotes will show you how to look at ‘failure’ in a more positive and constructive way.
I also hope that these quotes will inspire you to take action, have more belief in yourself, stop thinking that everything needs to be perfect and enjoy the important lessons that life has in store for you.
1. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. ― Winston Churchill
2. Winners never quit. And quitters never win. ― Vince Lombardi
3. When you believe in your dream and your vision, then it begins to attract its own resources. No one was born to be a failure. ― Myles Munroe
4. A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success. ― Elbert Hubbard
5. Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit. ― Napoleon Hill
6. Never let success get to your head; never let failure get to your heart.
7. Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again. ― Richard Branson
8. Success is due to our stretching to the challenges of life. Failure comes when we shrink from them. ― John C. Maxwell
9. If you didn’t succeed, it’s just as important to keep in mind that there has never been a success story without failure and lessons along the way. ― Eric Christian
10. You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try. ― Beverly Sills
11. I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work. ― Thomas Edison
12. Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. ― Henry Ford
13. Failure is only a temporary change in direction to set you straight for your next success. – Denis Waitley
14. Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable. ― Coco Chanel
15. A failure is not always a mistake, it may simply be the best one can do under the circumstances. The real mistake is to stop trying. ― B. F. Skinner
16. Every time you push through failure there’s always a prize for you on the other side. ― Barbara Corcoran
17. Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success. ― Dale Carnegie
18. There is no innovation and creativity without failure. Period. ― Brene Brown
19. The one who falls and gets up is stronger than the one who never tried. Do not fear failure but rather fear not trying. ― Roy T. Bennett
20. I really think a champion is defined not by their wins but by how they can recover when they fall. ― Serena Williams
21. Don’t bury your failures, let them inspire you. ― Robert Kiyosaki
22. Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly. ― John F. Kennedy
23. When we give ourselves permission to fail, we, at the same time, give ourselves permission to excel. ― Eloise Ristad
24. We can be truly successful only at something we’re willing to fail at. ― Mark Manson
25. I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying. ― Michael Jordan
26. Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new. ― Albert Einstein
27. Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. ― Og Mandino
28. If you learn from defeat, you haven’t really lost. ― Zig Ziglar
29. The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
30. For every failure, there’s an alternative course of action. You just have to find it. When you come to a roadblock, take a detour. ― Mary Kay Ash
31. Success or failure is caused more by mental attitude than by mental capacity. ― Walter Scott
32. Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail. ― Confucius
33. Every day is a chance to begin again. Don’t focus on the failures of yesterday, start today with positive thoughts and expectations. ― Catherine Pulsifer
34. When everything seems to be going against you remember that an airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. ― Henry Ford
35. I think failure is nothing more than life’s way of nudging you that you are off course. ― Sara Blakely
36. Often the difference between success and failure is belief. — Jon Gordon
37. It’s fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure. ― Bill Gates
38. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. ― Michael Jordan
39. Success is measured by how high you bounce when you hit bottom. ― George S. Patton
40. There is no such thing as failure. Only failure to learn. — Jim Kwik
41. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. ― Samuel Beckett
42. Once you know what failure feels like, determination chases success. ― Kobe Bryant
43. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living. ― José N. Harris
44. What would you be glad you did – even if you failed? ― Brené Brown
45. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. ― Thomas Edison
46. There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure. ― Paulo Coelho
47. Losers quit when they fail. Winners fail until they succeed. ― Robert T. Kiyosaki
48. I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate. ― George Burns
49. I can’t give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time. ― Herbert Bayard Swope
50. Fear regret more than failure. ― Taryn Rose
I really hope that you enjoyed these powerful quotes about bouncing back and overcoming failure.