I really think that you will enjoy this inspirational collection of victory quotes. After all, who doesn’t enjoy the feeling of winning, succeeding and feeling victorious?
Winning and victory are not just reserved to sportspeople and award ceremonies. Getting up each morning and making the very most of every day makes you a winner. Reading more today to expand your knowledge than you did yesterday makes you a winner!
Every time you exercise to improve your fitness makes you a winner! Achieving the tasks that you give yourself each morning makes you a winner!
Some people think that to be a winner, there has to be a loser. I disagree, I believe that to be a winner can start by being better than the person you were when you woke up this morning, or to be better than the person you were last week, last month or last year!
You don’t have to count the number of medals, trophies and awards someone has won to be a winner, you can also count the number of books they have read, the miles they have walked and the healthy meals that they have prepared to improve themselves.
I hope that as you read this collection of victory quotes you will be inspired to think of yourself as a winner. I also hope that these victory quotes will motivate you to push yourself more, make yourself accountable and go after your exciting goals and dreams.
1. Without training, they lacked knowledge. Without knowledge, they lacked confidence. Without confidence, they lacked victory. – Julius Caesar
2. Winners are willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else. – Vince Lombardi
3. The first and greatest victory is to conquer yourself. – Plato
4. The mark of a great player is in his ability to come back. The great champions have all come back from defeat. – Sam Snead
5. If you think you can win, you can win. Faith is necessary to victory. – William Hazlitt
6. Champions aren’t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire, a dream, a vision. – Muhammad Ali
7. Victory is sweetest when you’ve known defeat. – Malcolm Forbes
8. You’re never as good as everyone tells you when you win, and you’re never as bad as they say when you lose. – Lou Holtz
9. Victory is in having done your best. If you’ve done your best, you’ve won. – Bill Bowerman
10 of 40 Victory Quotes
If you’re going to be a winner in life, you have to constantly go beyond your best. – Robert Kiyosaki
11. Victory is about recognizing all the work that went into achieving your dream. – Tommy Hilfiger
12. Without a plan, there’s no attack. Without attack, no victory. – Curtis Armstrong
13. I think that I am a walking testimony to you can have scars. You can go through turbulent times and still have victory in your life. – Natalie Cole
14. Decide. Commit. Act. Succeed. Repeat. ― Tim Grover
15. The means by which we achieve victory are as important as the victory itself. – Brandon Sanderson
16. There’s no reward without work, no victory without effort, no battle won without risk. – Nora Roberts
17. The extra energy required to make another effort is the secret of winning. – Denis Waitley
18. Everyone has the fire, but the champions know when to ignite the spark. – Amit Ray
19. It’s not wanting to win that makes you a winner; its refusing to fail. – Payton Manning
20 of 40 Victory Quotes
I love to win; but I love to lose almost as much. I love the thrill of victory, and I also love the challenge of defeat. – Lou Gehrig
21. The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence. – Confucius
22. Not all dreamers are winners, but all winners are dreamers. Your dream is the key to your future. – Mark Gorman
23. Acknowledge all of your small victories. They will eventually add up to something great. – Kara Goucher
24. Concentration and mental toughness are the margins of victory. – Bill Russell
25. Patience is the key to victory. – Rumi
27. I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self. – Aristotle
28. You can learn little from victory. You can learn everything from defeat. – Christy Mathewson
29. A quitter never wins and a winner never quits. – Napoleon Hill
30 of 40 Victory Quotes
Success is not measured by what a man accomplishes, but by the opposition he has encountered and the courage with which he has maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds. – Charles Lindbergh
31. In the time of darkest defeat, victory may be nearest. – William McKinley
32. You’re going to go years where you just don’t win. That’s okay, as long as you keep trying to improve. – Tiger Woods
33. Some lean back. But those who lean forward are poised to cross the finish-line, first! – T.F. Hodge
34. I think my greatest victory was every time I walked out there, I gave it everything I had. I left everything out there. – Jimmy Connors
35. If you don’t see yourself as a winner, then you cannot perform as a winner. – Zig Ziglar
36. Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting. – Napoleon Hill
37. There always comes a time in life where you can either give up or step up. – Graeme Rodaughan
38. If you believe in victory, then victory will believe in you. – Paulo Coelho
39. Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself. – Paul Bryant
40. A winner is a dreamer who never gives up. – Nelson Mandela
The above collection of Victory Quotes are a great source of inspiration and motivation, reminding us that success and victory can be achieved through hard work and perseverance.
These Victory Quotes remind us to never give up, even when faced with adversity, and to always strive for our goals. They encourage us to be resilient in the face of challenges and to believe in ourselves.
These wonderful quotes remind us that victory is not always about winning, but about the effort we put in, and the progress that we make. They remind us that success is a journey and that the true victory is in the struggles we overcome.
They encourage us to celebrate our achievements, big and small, as they all contribute to our overall growth and development.
These Victory quotes remind us that victory is not something that is handed to us on a plate, but it is something that we must earn. They serve as an important reminder that with determination, focus, and the right attitude, we can achieve anything that we set our minds to.