I really think that you will enjoy reading this collection of Brian Tracy Quotes.
Brian Tracy is a highly successful entrepreneur, writer and motivational speaker.
He is the author of over 70 books, many of which are best sellers. As a Keynote speaker, Brian Tracy addresses more than 250,000 people each year at seminars all over the world.
Brian Tracy has also written and produced more than 300 audio and video learning programs, including the best-selling Psychology of Achievement, which has been translated into more than 28 languages.
My favorite Brian Tracy book is Maximum Achievement, which I have have read numerous times.
All of Brian Tracy’s quotes are all powerful and thought-provoking, filled with practical advice that will inspire you to improve your life and help you to achieve your goals.
Here are my favorite Brian Tracy quotes. I hope that you too find them highly motivating.
Highly Motivational Brian Tracy Quotes
1. “The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear.” – Brian Tracy
2. “Successful people are simply those with successful habits.” – Brian Tracy
3. “People with clear, written goals, accomplish far more in a shorter period of time than people without them could ever imagine.” – Brian Tracy
4. “You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you.” – Brian Tracy
5. “Never complain, never explain. Resist the temptation to defend yourself or make excuses.” – Brian Tracy
6. “The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.” – Brian Tracy
7. “I’ve found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often.” – Brian Tracy
8. “Everything you do is triggered by an emotion of either desire or fear.” – Brian Tracy
9. “It doesn’t matter where you are coming from. All that matters is where you are going.” – Brian Tracy
Brian Tracy Quotes
10. “If what you are doing is not moving you towards your goals, then it’s moving you away from your goals.” – Brian Tracy
11. “You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.” – Brian Tracy
12. “Happiness comes when you believe in what you are doing, know what you are doing, and love what you are doing.” – Brian Tracy
13. “Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.” – Brian Tracy
14. “Whatever you believe with feeling becomes your reality.” – Brian Tracy
15. “Always give without remembering and always receive without forgetting.” – Brian Tracy
16. “Decide upon your major definite purpose in life and then organize all your activities around it.” – Brian Tracy
17. “Invest three percent of your income in yourself (self-development) in order to guarantee your future.” – Brian Tracy
18. “The happiest people in the world are those who feel absolutely terrific about themselves.” – Brian Tracy
19. “Do something to move yourself toward your major goal every day.” – Brian Tracy
Inspirational Brian Tracy Quotes
20. “The act of taking the first step is what separates the winners from the losers.” ― Brian Tracy
21. “The more credit you give away, the more will come back to you. The more you help others, the more they will want to help you.” – Brian Tracy
22. “Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” – Brian Tracy
23. “The more you discipline yourself to use your time well, the happier you will feel and the better will be the quality of your life in every area.” – Brian Tracy
24. “Learn something new. Try something different. Convince yourself that you have no limits.” – Brian Tracy
25. “Most people achieved their greatest success one step beyond what looked like their greatest failure.” – Brian Tracy
26. “Your true success in life begins only when you make the commitment to become excellent at what you do.” – Brian Tracy
27. “Communication is a skill that you can learn. It’s like riding a bicycle or typing. If you’re willing to work at it, you can rapidly improve the quality of every part of your life.” – Brian Tracy
28. “Every great leap forward in your life comes after you have made a clear decision of some kind.” – Brian Tracy
29. “Look for the good in every situation, seek the valuable lesson in every setback, look for the solution to every problem. Think and talk continually about your goals.” – Brian Tracy
Motivational Brian Tracy Quotes
30. “All successful people are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.” – Brian Tracy
31. “One of the marks of successful people is that they are action-oriented. One of the marks of average people is that they are talk-oriented.” – Brian Tracy
32. “A clear vision, backed by definite plans, gives you a tremendous feeling of confidence and personal power.” – Brian Tracy
33. “Set clear priorities, start immediately on your most important task, and then work without stopping until the job is 100 percent complete. This is the real key to high performance and maximum personal productivity.” – Brian Tracy
34. “To be truly happy and fulfilled, you must be working toward accomplishing something that is bigger than yourself, and that makes a difference in the life or work of others.” – Brian Tracy
35. Your ability to discipline yourself to set clear goals, and then to work toward them every day, will do more to guarantee your success than any other single factor.” – Brian Tracy
36. “Your attitude is an expression of your values, beliefs, and expectations.” – Brian Tracy
37. “Only about 3 percent of adults have clear, written goals. These people accomplish five and ten times as much as people of equal or better education and ability but who, for whatever reason, have never taken the time to write out exactly what they want. There is a powerful formula for setting and achieving goals that you can use for the rest of your life.” – Brian Tracy
38. “Sometimes we need to let go of things in our lives to make room for better things. Stress less and live more. Don’t waste your energy, when you have the choice to be happy.” – Brian Tracy
39. “When you get up and invest the first hour in yourself, you set yourself up mentally to have an excellent day. You will be more positive, alert, creative, and productive all day long when you start your day by investing the first hour in yourself.” – Brian Tracy
40. “Make your life a masterpiece; imagine no limitation on what you can be, have or do.” – Brian Tracy
41. “An average person with average talent, ambition and education, can outstrip the most brilliant genius in our society, if that person has clear, focused goals.” – Brian Tracy
42. “You determine your future by the thoughts and pictures you hold in your mind today.” – Brian Tracy
43. “Self-confidence is the foundation of all great success and achievement.” – Brian Tracy
44. “The biggest mistake we could ever make in our lives is to think we work for anybody but ourselves.” – Brian Tracy
45. “Set peace of mind as your highest goal, and organize your life around it.” – Brian Tracy
46. “Every experience in your life is being orchestrated to teach you something you need to know to move forward.” – Brian Tracy
47. “Be a master of change rather than a victim of change.” – Brian Tracy
48. “Your greatest asset is your earning ability. Your greatest resource is your time.” – Brian Tracy
49. “Commit yourself to lifelong learning. The most valuable asset you’ll ever have is your mind and what you put into it.” – Brian Tracy
50. “You are fully responsible for everything you are, everything you have, and everything you become.” – Brian Tracy
The above collection of Brian Tracy Quotes are powerful and thought-provoking, encouraging us to take action, pursue our goals and dreams, and help us to reach our full potential.
Through his teachings, Brian Tracy emphasizes the importance of goal setting, hard work, positive thinking, and perseverance.
These Brian Tracy quotes remind us that success is a continuous journey of personal growth and development.
Whether you’re looking for inspiration, motivation, or guidance, Brian Tracy’s quotes are a valuable source of encouragement to help you to achieve your exciting goals in life.
If you enjoyed these Brian Tracy Quotes, you will really love these: