I really hope that you will enjoy reading the following collection of Og Mandino Quotes.
Og Mandino was the author of the worldwide best selling book ‘The Greatest Salesman in The World.’ His books have sold over 50 million copies worldwide and have been translated into over 25 different languages.
Before becoming a famous speaker and best selling author, Og Mandino read hundreds of books on personal development and success. He was heavily influenced by The Bible, Napoleon Hill and W. Clement Stone.
Og Mandino’s books are full of advice on taking action steps, being more grateful and having a positive attitude. The following Og Mandino quotes are great examples of his wonderful positive philosophy.
Og Mandino Quotes That Will Inspire You
1. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” ― Og Mandino
2. “Obstacles are necessary for success because victory comes only after many struggles and countless defeats.” ― Og Mandino
3. “Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new.” ― Og Mandino
4. “Treasure the friendship you receive above all. It will survive long after your gold and good health have vanished.” ― Og Mandino
5. “Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage, and confidence.” ― Og Mandino
6. “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.” ― Og Mandino
7. “Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time.” ― Og Mandino
8. “Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your Creator, another golden opportunity.” ― Og Mandino
9. “Always render more and better service than is expected of you, no matter what your task may be.” ― Og Mandino
10. “If I persist long enough, I will win.” ― Og Mandino
11. “Work as though you would live forever, and live as though you would die today. Go another mile!” ― Og Mandino
12. “Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all.” ― Og Mandino
13. “The victory of success is half won when one gains the habit of setting goals and achieving them.” ― Og Mandino
14. “No one else can live your life for you. No one else can succeed for you!” ― Og Mandino
15. “Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ― Og Mandino
16. “The only difference between those who have failed and those who have succeeded lies in the difference of their habits.” ― Og Mandino
17. “Realize that true happiness lies within you.” ― Og Mandino
18. “Always seek the seed of triumph in every adversity.” ― Og Mandino
19. “Cherish each hour of this day for it can never return.” ― Og Mandino
20. “Extend to each person, no matter how trivial the contact, all the care and kindness and understanding and love that you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.” ― Og Mandino
I really hope that you enjoyed this great collection of Og Mandino quotes.
Og Mandino’s quotes are timeless and powerful reminders of the importance of self-improvement, perseverance, and gratitude in our lives.
His words inspire us to cultivate positive habits, overcome obstacles, and live with purpose and passion. Whether we are facing personal or professional challenges, his wisdom can provide us with the strength and motivation to keep moving forward.
Og Mandino’s quotes are a treasure trove of insights that can help us lead happier, healthier, and more fulfilling lives. By embracing his teachings, we can become the best versions of ourselves and make a positive difference in the world.