Inspirational Courage Quotes
Many of us would like to have more self belief and confidence in ourselves so that we will take more action, speak our minds or even stand up for a cause that we believe in. It takes courage to follow your dreams, it takes courage to make a stand, it also takes courage to make the decision to take a different direction in our lives.
We should remind ourselves more often of the courageous things that we have done in the past and realize just how much courage that we actually have!
Courage is something that we can achieve by simply taking more action and having more confidence in ourselves.
I hope that the following courage quotes will act as a positive reminder to you to have more faith and belief in yourself and to be more courageous now and in the future.
1. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. ― Walt Disney
2. Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. ― Winston Churchill
3. Have the courage to be who you are, not what people expect you to be. ― David Goggins
4. It’s never too late for a new beginning in your life. – Joyce Meyer
6. We must remember we are not the sum of our intentions but of our actions. – Brendon Buchard
6. Be humble. Be hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room. ― Dwayne Johnson
7. Trying new things and not being afraid to fail along the way are more important than what you learn in school. – Sara Blakely
8. In all realms of life it takes courage to stretch your limits, express your power, and fulfill your potential. ― Suze Orman
9. Success is never final, failure is never fatal. It’s courage that counts. ― John Wooden
10. It is not the strength of the body that counts, but the strength of the spirit. ― J.R.R. Tolkien
11. Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. ― Og Mandino
12. Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity. ― W. Clement Stone
13. Courage starts with showing up and letting ourselves be seen. ― Brené Brown
14. Courage is not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. – Nelson Mandela
15. You need to have faith in yourself. Be brave and take risks. You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward. ― Roy T. Bennett
16. Courage is the commitment to begin without any guarantee of success. ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
17. Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true. ―Ralph Waldo Emerson
18. Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed. ― Dale Carnegie
19. If you could get up the courage to begin, you have the courage to succeed. ― David Viscott
20. Your doubts create mountains. Your actions move them. – Mel Robbins
21. Courage is risking the known for the unknown, the familiar for the unfamiliar. ― Osho
22. We don’t develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. ― Barbara De Angelis
23. It’s better to cross the line and suffer the consequences than to just stare at the line for the rest of your life. ― Paulo Coelho
24. Courage comes when you love yourself for who you are. ― Amit Ray
25. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. Have the courage to follow your own heart and intuition. ― Steve Jobs
26. Don’t limit expectations of yourself and settle for anything less than what you are truly capable of achieving. ― David Goggins
27. Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye. ― Helen Keller
28. Do one thing every day that scares you. ― Eleanor Roosevelt
29. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. ― Anais Nin
30. All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination. ― Earl Nightingale
I hope that you enjoyed reading the above collection of Courage Quotes.