If you are looking for quotes that will boost your mood and give you a reason to smile, you will enjoy this wonderful collection of smiling quotes.
There are many benefits of smiling, from the obvious of improving our mood, relieves stress, makes us feel better and helps us stay more positive to boosting our immune system, lowers our blood pressure and helps us to be more productive.
Smiling and generally being happy affects your health by relaxing your muscles, regulates your heart rate and also boosts your immunity, protecting you from many possible diseases.
Each time you smile, not only benefits your own health and happiness, but it can also elevate the mood of those around you.
The next time you are feeling down, stressed, or you just need to boost your mood, try smiling and thinking of something positive.
Make an effort to surround yourself by people who make you laugh, smile and enjoy life.
I hope that these Smiling Quotes will remind you to have fun, laugh and smile more often. You will look younger, feel better and enjoy life.
1. If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours. – Dolly Parton
2. Use your smile to change the world but don’t let the world change your smile.
3. Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been. – Mark Twain
4. Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful. – Thich Nhat Hanh
5. Be the reason someone smiles. Be the reason someone feels loved and believes in the goodness in people. – Roy T. Bennett
6. Nothing you wear is more important than your smile. – Connie Stevens
7. I’ve never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful.
8. A smile is the shortest distance between two people.
9. A warm smile is the universal language of kindness. – William Arthur Ward
10. Smile big. Laugh often. Never take this life for granted.
11. If you don’t start out the day with a smile, it’s not too late to start practicing for tomorrow.
12. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. – Dr Seuss
13. Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you. – Peace Pilgrim
14. Smile: See Magic In Life Everyday
15. Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life. – Yoko Ono
16. Smile and let everyone know that today, you’re a lot stronger than you were yesterday.
17. A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. – Marilyn Monroe
18. You are not fully dressed until you wear a smile.
19. If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love. – Maya Angelou
20. Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears. – John Lennon
21. Everyone smiles in the same language.
22. A smile is a curve that sets everything straight. – Phyllis Diller
23. Smile at strangers and you just might change a life. – Steve Maraboli
24. Smile more. Smiling can make you and others happy. – Roy T. Bennett
25. Be the reason someone smiles today.