30 Mel Robbins Quotes That Will Inspire You To Take Action
If you are looking for a powerful jolt of inspiration, this collection of Mel Robbins Quotes are sure to leave a lasting impact with you.
Mel Robbins is a successful motivational speaker and best selling author. She is also an award winning television presenter, winning the Gracie Award in 2014 for ‘Outstanding Host’.
Mel Robbins is a highly sought after keynote speaker on personal and professional success.
Mel Robbins wrote the best selling book 5 Second Rule that has inspired thousands of people to believe in themselves, have courage and change their lives for the better.
Her thought-provoking insights and empowering messages have helped countless individuals to overcome their fears, self-doubt, and limiting beliefs, and take action towards achieving their goals.
Mel’s quotes are often cited as a source of inspiration for anyone seeking to live a more fulfilling life and reach their full potential.
This is a fantastic collection of Mel Robbins Quotes that I am sure you will really enjoy.
1. Things don’t happen to you, they happen FOR YOU! – Mel Robbins
2. Confidence is created by the small things you do every single day that build trust in yourself. – Mel Robbins
3. Start before you are ready. Don’t prepare, begin! – Mel Robbins
4. Confidence is a skill you build through action. – Mel Robbins
5. Your doubts create mountains. Your actions move them. – Mel Robbins
6. You are not supposed to be the same person you were a year, month, day, or even five seconds ago. You are designed to grow. – Mel Robbins
7. If you have the courage to start, you have the courage to succeed. – Mel Robbins
8. There is only one YOU. And there will never be another one. That’s your power. – Mel Robbins
9. There will always be someone who can’t see your worth. Don’t let it be you. – Mel Robbins
10. You Are One Decision Away from a Completely Different Life! – Mel Robbins
11. Speak as if it’s already accomplished. – Mel Robbins
12. Stop thinking how you feel. Your feelings don’t matter. The only thing that matters is what you do! – Mel Robbins
13. The time is now. Stop hitting the snooze button on your life. – Mel Robbins
14. Don’t miss out on your life just because you’re too busy scrolling through someone else’s. – Mel Robbins
15. Change your decisions and you’ll change your life. And what will change your decisions more than anything? Courage. – Mel Robbins
16. Either the day runs you or you run the day. – Mel Robbins
17. In any area of your life that you want to change, adopt this rule. Just do the things that you don’t want to do. – Mel Robbins
18. You can’t control how you feel. But you can always choose how you act. – Mel Robbins
19. Turn off the TV and start investing in your life. – Mel Robbins
20. Action cures fear. – Mel Robbins
21. Be strong. You never know who you are inspiring. – Mel Robbins
22. You don’t have to want to do it, you just have to push yourself to do it. – Mel Robbins
23. Knowing what you need to do to improve your life takes wisdom. Pushing yourself to do it takes courage. – Mel Robbins
24. Stop saying you’re fine; Discover a more powerful you. – Mel Robbins
25. Stop thinking you need a miracle. Realize that you are a miracle. – Mel Robbins
26. There is no right time, there is only right now. – Mel Robbins
27. Your life comes down to your decisions. If you change your decisions, you’ll change everything. – Mel Robbins
28. A lot of what weighs you down isn’t yours to carry. – Mel Robbins
29. Your dreams teach you how to believe in something greater. They teach you to believe in yourself and your ability to make anything happen. – Mel Robbins
30. A decision is not made in your head, its made when you move. – Mel Robbins
Here are more powerful Mel Robbins Quotes below that I an sure that you will enjoy reading.
31. Leave nothing important unsaid. ―Mel Robbins
32. Passion is not a thing, it’s a state of mind. ― Mel Robbins
33. Hesitation is the kiss of death. You might hesitate for a just nanosecond, but that’s all it takes. That one small hesitation triggers a mental system that’s designed to stop you. And it happens in less than—you guessed it—five seconds. ― Mel Robbins
34. If you only ever did the things you don’t want to do, you’d have everything you’ve ever wanted. ― Mel Robbins
35. The 5 Second Rule: The moment you have an instinct to act on a goal you must 5-4-3-2-1 and physically move or your brain will stop you. ― Mel Robbins
36. Life is gritty and hard and then suddenly it is brilliant and amazing. ―Mel Robbins
37. I may not be perfect, but I am worthy. ― Mel Robbins
38. You are not going to win if you keep telling yourself to wait. The more often that you choose courage, the more likely you’ll succeed. ―Mel Robbins
39. It’s okay to be scared. Being scared means you’re about to do something really, really brave. ―Mel Robbins
40. We are all so afraid of uncertainty that we want a guarantee before we even try. ―Mel Robbins
41. Sometimes there is no next time, no second chance, or no time out. Stop waiting. It’s now or never. ―Mel Robbins
42. If you look in the mirror and don’t see a person worth celebrating, it’s time to change that. ― Mel Robbins
43. Pushing yourself to take simple actions creates a chain reaction in your confidence and your productivity. ―Mel Robbins
44. The challenge is finding the ability, in the face of an overwhelming amount of resistance, to create a small change in your life and build on it. ―Mel Robbins
45. To play any game, you have to start. To win, you need to keep going. If you want to make your dreams come true, get ready for the long game. ―Mel Robbins
46. If you can’t get yourself out of bed, then you’ll never be able to pursue all of the other changes that you want to make in your life. ― Mel Robbins
47. Act like the person you want to become. ― Mel Robbins
48. If you don’t learn how to untangle your feelings from your actions, you’ll never unlock your true potential. ― Mel Robbins
49. Work expands to whatever time you give it. ― Mel Robbins
50. We are all capable of greatness. I believe that. It is our feelings and fears that convince us now is not the right time and keep us from achieving greatness. ― Mel Robbins
51. If you show up every day to a job you hate, and you are doing nothing to change that – you’ve got no one to blame but yourself. ― Mel Robbins
52. You have to trust that no matter what, you will figure it out. ― Mel Robbins
53. Your relationship with yourself is the foundation for everything in your life. ― Mel Robbins
54. Small things are not small at all. They are the most important things of all. And they add up. ―Mel Robbins
55. No matter how scared you are, just start. Wake up every day and high five the person you see in the mirror. Then, set a deadline and get started. ― Mel Robbins
56. Life is not a one and done sort of deal. You’ve got to work for what you want. ― Mel Robbins
57. It’s a miraculous thing when you find out who you really are. ― Mel Robbins
58. When you change how you see yourself and treat yourself, a whole new possibility opens up for your future self. ― Mel Robbins
59. Your life will take you to remarkable places if you believe in your abilities and encourage yourself to keep moving forward. ― Mel Robbins
60. Your life is teaching you something. It always is. Everything, and I mean absolutely everything, is preparing you for what’s coming next. ― Mel Robbins
The above quotes offer a powerful dose of motivation and inspiration for anyone who needs help to overcome their fears, take action, and create the life that they desire.
Through her wisdom, humor, and practical advice, Mel Robbins has touched the lives of millions of people seeking to break free from self-imposed limitations and live their best life.
Her quotes have the power to inspire and motivate anyone looking for the courage and confidence needed to overcome any obstacles and help them achieve their goals.
Check out this short video from Mel Robbins below: