20 Inspirational Jeffrey Gitomer Quotes
Jeffrey Gitomer is an American author, professional speaker, and business trainer, who writes and lectures internationally on sales, customer loyalty, and personal development.
Drawing from his own experience as the president and founder of three manufacturing and marketing businesses, Jeffrey Gitomer works with clients to improve their sales strategies, sales performance, personal development, and marketing.
He gives over 150 training programs and annual sales meetings for companies such as Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Deloitte & Touche, Time Warner, Siemens, Sony, Federal Express and many more.
Jeffrey Gitomer is the author of The New York Times bestsellers The Sales Bible, The Little Red Book of Selling, The Little Black Book of Connections, and The Little Gold Book of YES! His books have sold millions of copies worldwide.
In 1997, Jeffrey Gitomer was awarded the designation of Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) by the National Speakers Association.
I have selected my favorite Jeffrey Gitomer quotes that I hope you will enjoy.
1. Customer satisfaction is worthless. Customer loyalty is priceless. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
2. Customers will want to talk to you if they believe you can solve their problems. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
3. Change is REFINEMENT. Change is GROWTH. Change is MOVEMENT. Change is OPPORTUNITY. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
4. Take action every day – some small dose at a time. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
5. Good things come to those who have patience and take consistent, persistent actions toward what they want. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
6. Resilience is not what happens to you. It’s how you react to, respond to, and recover from what happens to you. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
7. Find role models, not road blocks. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
8 of 20 Jeffrey Gitomer Quotes
Change is refinement. Change is growth. Change is movement. Change is opportunity. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
9. Quality performance (and quality service) starts with a positive attitude. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
10. If you want to build wealth, first build a wealth of knowledge. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
11. In sales, it’s not what you say; it’s how they perceive what you say. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
12. Rich relationships lead to much more than money. They lead to success, fulfillment, and wealth. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
13. If you believe in your company. If you believe in your product. If you believe in yourself. Then you can march to success. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
14. You don’t earn loyalty in a day. You earn loyalty day- by- day. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
15. Change is not a four letter word…but often your reaction to it is! ― Jeffrey Gitomer
16. Obstacles can’t stop you. Problems can’t stop you. Most of all, other people can’t stop you. Only you can stop you. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
17. What is a positive attitude? The simple definition is the way you dedicate yourself to the way you think. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
18. Before you can get what you want, you have to know what you want and make a game plan to get it. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
19. Great salespeople are relationship builders who provide value and help their customers win. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
20. When you love life, life will love you back. ― Jeffrey Gitomer