Sunday Quotes That Celebrate The Weekend
I hope that the following collection of Sunday Quotes will fill you with inspiration and also motivate you for the week ahead.
What do Sunday’s mean to you? Is it a day to relax, chill out and recharge your batteries? Or, are you more active and do you use Sunday’s to exercise, get out of the house and perhaps meet your friends or family?
I like a mixture of both. I like to go to the park once or twice for a walk and listen to music or a podcast. I sometimes throw in an afternoon nap to catch up on my sleep. I might spend Sunday evenings reading a book or watching an hour or two of television to relax and unwind.
I also like to use Sunday’s as a day to reflect on the week that just past and also to prepare myself for the week ahead.
The following wonderful collection of Sunday Quotes are perfect if you want to lift your spirit, boost your mood and make you feel more grateful about all of the wonderful things in your life.
1. There is always something new to learn and feel each Sunday. – Bishop Gerald Causse
2. On this wonderful Sunday, don’t forget to be thankful for the little things in life. – Unknown
3. I’m learning the power of going away for the weekend and keeping myself company. — Zoe Saldana
4. A Sunday well spent brings a week of content. – Unknown
5. Sunday – The day I planned a lot but actually do nothing. – Lovely Goyal
6. Five steps to a more productive Sunday: Wake up early, get some fresh air, set a schedule, make time for yourself, and be goal-oriented. – Unknown
7. When you arise in the morning, think of what a privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. – Marcus Aurelius
8. See life through the lens of a Sunday morning and everything will be easy. – Unknown
9. Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week. – Joseph Addison
10. Do not let the shadows of yesterday spoil your sunshine today. Have a beautiful Sunday. – Unknown
11. Start this Sunday with a clean heart. No doubt, no tears, no fear, no worry. Thank God for his priceless gifts and miracles throughout the world. – Unknown
12. The goal of Sunday is to leave my home as little as possible. – Mark Morris
13. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. – Albert Einstein
14. Always find time for the things that make you feel happy to be alive. Have a great Sunday. – Unknown
15. Don’t judge men’s wealth or godliness by their Sunday appearance. — Benjamin Franklin
16. Take the time to do what you love to do this weekend. — Catherine Pulsifer
17. Sunday evenings often feel like the weekend is over before it’s even begun. — Catherine McCormack
18. The frantic pace of life is only interrupted by the quietness of Sunday. – Byron Pulsifer
19. Although I understand that all days are equal with 24 hours each, most of us agree that Friday is the longest day of the week and Sunday the shortest! — D.S. Mixell
20 of 50 Sunday Quotes
Happy Sunday! It is never too late to try what you haven’t done before and to go where you haven’t been. – Unknown
21. This weekend don’t think about Monday, it will come soon enough. — Robert Rivers
22. On this lovely Sunday, remember to take a deep breath and relax. Enjoy your family, your friends, and indulge yourself in a nice cup of coffee. — Unknown
23. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. — Robert Louis Stevenson
24. Get into the habit of getting up bright and early on the weekends. Don’t waste such precious time in bed. – Unknown
25. You know what Sunday is, it’s a day with a lot of potential for naps. – Polly Horvath
26. My Sunday is a leisure day in which I encourage myself to forget the responsibilities of my workdays and engage honestly with my friends and loved ones. ― Srinivas Mishra
27. Have the courage to start a new path this Sunday and a miracle will happen. — Unknown
28. Sunday is a time when you sit back and reflect on all the blessings that you have received. Smile at all the good things that you are enjoying. – Sera Train
29. Sunday, for me, is all about being home with the family with no plans. – John Lasseter
30 of 50 Sunday Quotes
Sundays are a good day to look at the limitless possibilities of the week ahead. — Bob Saget
31. There’s nothing better than putting your feet up on a Sunday afternoon and grabbing a good book. – Chris Klein
32. Happy Sunday! May you be blessed with love in your heart. Happiness in your home. Peace in your soul. And the joy in your life. – Unknown
33. Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless. — Bill Watterson
34. Sunday is the perfect day to refuel your soul and to be grateful for each and every one of your blessings. — Unknown
35. There aren’t enough days in the weekend. — Rod Schmidt
36. Friends, sun, sand, and sea. That sounds like a Sunday morning to me. — Unknown
37. Sunday was always the best of days for being the self you had intended to be, but were not, for one reason or another. — Jesse Ball
38. How I long for the day to come when Sunday is every day of the week. — Byron Pulsifer
39. Sundays should come with a pause button. — Unknown
40 of 50 Sunday Quotes
Enjoy your Sunday! Have faith in your heart and courage to fulfill all your dreams.
41. Sunday! A family day with a touch of weekend thrown in for good measure. — Anthony T. Hincks
42. Open your heart and your eyes to all that you are blessed with this Sunday, be grateful! — Unknown
43. Let this Sunday morning bring you lots of smiles and you’ll leave all troubles behind you. — Unknown
44. It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow. — Robert H. Goddard
45. Let this Sunday be a rainbow for the entire upcoming week! Shine & smile! — Unknown
46. It’s Sunday! Let you be in harmony with yourself and with the outer world and spend this day brightly. — Unknown
47. Sunday is a perfect day to choose a new path in life, don’t be afraid of changes, they come when they are really needed. Have a wonderful Sunday. — Unknown
48. Sunday is a day to thank God for all His blessings of the last week. — Unknown
49. Always find time for the things that make you feel happy to be alive. Happy Sunday! — Unknown
50. Happy & Blessed Sunday. May you enjoy the blessings and favor of God today. Enjoy the beauty that this day brings. — Unknown
I really hope that you have a wonderful day today and that you enjoyed reading this great collection of Sunday Quotes.
Sunday is often considered a special day of the week for many people. These quotes about Sunday remind us of the importance of taking the time to rest, reflect and rejuvenate.
Whether it is by spending valuable time with loved ones, participating in religious activities or simply enjoying a lazy day at home, Sunday can be a powerful reminder to slow down and appreciate the present moment.
So, take a moment to reflect on these Sunday quotes and make the most of your Sunday, a day of the week when we can recharge and be ready for the week ahead.