Do you have a list of exciting goals written down that inspire you every day? If you answered yes to this question, great! Now for the next question, do you take action every day that will help you to achieve your goals? If you answered yes again, I am really impressed.
For anyone who might not have a list of goals at the moment, I highly recommend that (today) you write down your 5 or 10 goals for the year ahead and start taking action to achieve them.
Your goals can be a mixture of health goals, finance goals, travel goals, learning goals, business goals. They are your goals and the list is endless to the type of goals that you can have for yourself.
You might have a goal to exercise for 1 hour every day, to lose a certain amount of weight or to fit into a dress or suit again. You might have a goal to save a certain amount of money every month. You might have a goal to travel to a different country or to perhaps start up your own small business. Perhaps you will have a goal to support a good cause or charity.
Motivational speaker Jim Rohn said this about goal setting: The ultimate reason for setting goals is to entice you to become the person it takes to achieve them.
I keep my list of goals at the back of the journal that I use every day. I read over my goals first thing in the morning and then I write in my journal. Reading my goals inspire and excite me, and always put me into the perfect mindset before I begin to write in my journal.
I hope that you will enjoy the following collection of quotes about goals and goal setting. I also hope that they will inspire you to take action today to write down your exciting goals and dreams of the future and start taking action to achieve them.
1. If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy and inspires your hopes. — Andrew Carnegie
2. Goals are pure fantasy unless you have a specific plan to achieve them. — Stephen Covey
3. Goals are like a map. They help us determine where we want to end up, and give us personal direction on which to focus our energy. — Catherine Pulsifer
4. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles you have to overcome to reach your goals. — Booker T. Washington
6. What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. — Henry David Thoreau
7. Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a brand new opportunity to rebuild what you truly want. — Unknown
8. Don’t just sit there. Do something. The answers will follow. — Mark Manson
9. You should set goals beyond your reach so you always have something to live for. — Ted Turner
10. You control your future, your destiny. What you think about comes about. By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands – your own. — Mark Victor Hansen
11. Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. — W. Clement Stone
12. You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight. — Jim Rohn
13. Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see further. — Thomas Carlyle
14. Results happen over time, not overnight. Work hard, stay consistent, and be patient. — Unknown
15. Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement. — Brian Tracy
16. Every great dream begins with a dreamer. — Harriet Tubman
17. Everyone’s dream can come true if you just stick to it and work hard. — Serena Williams
18. When the ‘why’ is clear, the ‘how’ is easy. — Unknown
19. Set your goals high, and don’t stop ’till you get there. — Bo Jackson
20. The best way to predict the future is to create it. — Abraham Lincoln
21. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. — Walt Disney
22. If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan but never the goal. — Unknown
23. You are never too old to set a new goal or to dream a new dream. — C.S. Lewis
24. Most impossible goals can be met simply by breaking them down into bite size chunks, writing them down, believing them and going full speed ahead as if they were routine. — Don Lancaster
25. Goals are not only absolutely necessary to motivate us. They are essential to really keep us alive. — Robert H. Schuller
26. Figure out what you do, then do it. And do it better than anyone else. ― Tim Grover
27. Set a goal that makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning. — Unknown
28. People with goals succeed because they know where they’re going. — Earl Nightingale
29. Decide whether or not the goal is worth the risks involved. If it is, stop worrying. — Amelia Earhart
30. When you stop chasing the wrong things you give the right things a chance to catch you. — Lolly Daskal
31. All successful people have a goal. No one can get anywhere unless he knows where he wants to go and what he wants to be or do. — Norman Vincent Peale
32. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
33. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. — Eleanor Roosevelt
34. Your goals are the roadmaps that guide you and show you what is possible for your life. — Les Brown
35. If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it. — Elon Musk
36. Knowing where you’re going is the first step to get there. ― Ken Blanchard
37. Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win big success. — David Joseph Schwartz
38. Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart. — Roy T. Bennett
39. Your goals, minus your doubts, equal your reality. — Ralph Marston
40. Work as hard as you possibly can on at least one thing and see what happens. — Jordan Peterson
41. If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy and inspires your hopes. — Andrew Carnegie
42. If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things. — Albert Einstein
43. It always seems impossible until it’s done. — Nelson Mandela
44. Don’t aspire to make a living, aspire to make a difference. — Denzel Washington
45. Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible. — Tony Robbins
46. Don’t downgrade your dream just to fit your reality. Upgrade your conviction to match your destiny. — John Assaraf
47. Every action you take is a vote for the type of person you wish to become. — James Clear
48. A goal is a dream with a deadline. — Napoleon Hill
49. You can accomplish whatever your mind can see! — Catherine Pulsifer
50. Goals. There’s no telling what you can do when you get inspired by them. There’s no telling what you can do when you believe in them. And there’s no telling what will happen when you act upon them. — Jim Rohn
John Demartini Quotes That Will Inspire You
John Demartini is a speaker, author and the founder of the Demartini Institute. He is considered as one of the world’s leading authorities on human behavior and leadership development.
John Demartini’s mission and vision is to share knowledge and wisdom that will empower you to become a master of your own life and destiny.
His education curriculum ranges from personal growth seminars to corporate empowerment programs. He shares life, business, financial, relationship and leadership empowerment strategies with people from all over the world.
I hope that you will enjoy this collection of inspirational John Demartini Quotes.
1. As little as five or ten minutes a day can be all that it takes to achieve your desires. If you focus yourself and seriously study a specific language or subject, you can eventually master it. ― John Demartini
2. When the voice and the vision on the inside is more profound, and more clear and loud than all opinions on the outside, you’ve begun to master your life. ― John Demartini
3. Our health is what we make of it – give it attention and it improves, give it none and it subsides. ― John Demartini
4. Did you know that if you read for just 30 minutes a day on a particular subject, in seven years you can be a leader in that subject? ― John Demartini
5. Give yourself permission to do something extraordinary and amazing on planet Earth. Acknowledge that you have and can do whatever it takes. You would not be given true and inspiring dream without the potential to fulfill it. ― John Demartini
6. The moment you realize you already have everything you’re looking for, the universe gives it to you. ― John Demartini
7. If you don’t have a cause bigger than yourself, you won’t get beyond yourself. ― John Demartini
8. Listen to the wisdom of your heart and then use the sound reason of your mind to strategize and plan out the life you truly desire and deserve. ― John Demartini
9. If you don’t know where you are going, you will end up somewhere else. Your best chance of ending up where you would love to be is to know precisely where you are going. ― John Demartini
10. If we do not fill our days with high priority actions they will fill with low priority actions. ― John Demartini
11. The very thing that someone told you that you would never be able to do may just be the very thing you are destined to do. ― John Demartini
12. Until you value yourself, you can’t expect anyone else to do so. ― John Demartini
13. When you are grateful for what you have you get more to be grateful for. You life is fulfilled to the degree of your gratitude. ― John Demartini
14. Whatever we think about and thank about we bring about. ― John Demartini
15. When opportunities arise to express love and gratitude, take advantage of them and don’t let these moments slip by. ― John Demartini
16. When you follow the dream in your heart, you’re energized, inspired & motivated. ― John Demartini
17. Wisdom is looking back at your life and realising that every single event, person, place and idea was part of the perfected experience you needed to build your dream. Not one was a mistake. ― John Demartini
18. Count your blessings each night and end your day with thanks. Faster that any state of mind, gratitude can transform stress into success. ― John Demartini
19. The reality is that whatever you are looking for is, at the same time, looking for you. It all starts with believing before seeing. ― John Demartini
20. Your inner-most dominant thoughts become your outer-most tangible reality. ― John Demartini
25 Motivational Image Quotes That You Will Enjoy
I really hope that you will enjoy this collection of image quotes that I have put together for you. We all need a boost from time to time to lift our mood and help us to feel positive and confident about ourselves.
I hope that you take just a few minutes out of your day today to read the following quotes. You know more than anyone else what struggles and difficult times that you have been through in the past. You also know that you have the mindset and the strength to bounce back from whatever life can throw at you.
I believe in you, but most importantly you have to believe in yourself. Have a wonderful day!
1. One day you will thank yourself for never giving up.
2. People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.
3. In life you have 3 choices: Give up, Give in or Give it all that you’ve got!
4. It is not happy people who are thankful.
It is thankful people who are happy.
5. Stay strong: One day you will look back and say “I made it”
6. When the wrong people leave your life, the right things start to happen.
7. Sometimes we are tested, not to show our weakness, but discover our strengths.
8. The only people who deserve to be in your life are the ones who treat you with love, kindness and respect.
9. Don’t let anyone who hasn’t been in your shoes tell you how to tie your laces.
10. If you get tired, learn to rest not quit.
11. Enjoy life, you never know how much time you have left.
12. They said I changed a lot. I said a lot changed me.
13. This is a shout out to anyone who hasn’t felt okay lately, but you still get up every day and refuse to quit. Stay Strong.
14. Time decides who you meet in your life, your heart decides who you want in your life and your behavior decides who stays in your life.
15. When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
16. To whoever is reading this. I hope that something wonderful happens to you today.
17. Wrinkles mean you laughed. Grey hairs mean you cared and scars mean you lived.
18. Sometimes you must get lost in order to find yourself.
19. Nothing is permanent in this world, not even our troubles. – Charlie Chaplin
20. It might take a year, it might take a day, but what’s meant to be will always find it’s way.
21. If you believe in yourself. Anything is possible.
22. Remember, you can always start again.
23. Never lose hope! Tomorrow could be the day you have been waiting for.
24. May your next tears, be tears of joy.
25. New day. New thoughts. New strength. New possibilities.
Greatest Collection Of Summer Quotes
What is your favorite time of the year? Some people enjoy winter and all the magic that Christmas brings, others prefer Spring and see how nature bursts back into life after winter. Some enjoy the cooler temperatures that Autumn brings and enjoy the beauty of the different colors of the leaves on the trees.
My favorite time of the year is the summer. I love the brighter mornings and the longer evenings. I also enjoy the summer as it is usually when I take a vacation and I get to spend more time to recharge, enjoy nature and really soak up the sun.
To get you in the mood for the summer, I have put together this great collection of summer quotes.
1. Live in the sunshine. Swim in the sea. Drink in the wild air. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. Spring being a tough act to follow, God created June. ― Al Bernstein
3. If a June night could talk, it would probably boast it invented romance. ― Bernard Williams
4. To lie sometimes on the grass on a summer day listening to the murmur of water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is hardly a waste of time. ― John Lubbock
5. I love how summer just wraps its arms around you like a warm blanket. ― Kellie Elmore
6. I want to vacation so long, I forget all my passwords. ― Unknown
7. One benefit of Summer was that each day we had more light to read by. ― Jeannette Walls
8. One must maintain a little bit of summer, even in the middle of winter. ― Henry David Thoreau
9. A single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows. ― St. Francis of Assisi
10. A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawnmower is broken. ― James Dent
11. Let’s sit on a rooftop at 2 am, feel the summer breeze sweep across our cheek and talk about our dreams.
12. It was June, and the world smelled of roses. The sunshine was like powdered gold over the grassy hillside. ― Maud Hart Lovelace
13. Summer. When the days get longer, the stars shine brighter, your hair gets lighter, the water gets warmer, the music gets louder and life gets better. ― Unknown
14. A life without love is like a year without summer. ― Swedish proverb
15. Everything good, everything magical happens between the months of June and August. ― Jenny Han
16. Yellow butterflies look like flowers flying through the warm summer air. ― Andrea Willis
17. Summer is the annual permission slip to be lazy. To do nothing and have it count for something. To lie in the grass and count the stars. To sit on a branch and study the clouds. ― Regina Brett
18. The beach isn’t a destination… it’s a mindset.
19. I wonder what it would be like to live in a world where it was always June. ― Lucy Maud Montgomery
20. At the beach, life is different. Time doesn’t move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun. ― Unknown