Powerful Goals Quotes That Will Totally Inspire You
I hope that you will really enjoy reading the following collection of Goals Quotes.
Do you have a list of exciting goals written down that inspire you every day? If you answered yes to this question, great! Now for the next question, do you take action every day that will help you to achieve your goals? If you answered yes again, I am really impressed.
For anyone who might not have a list of goals at the moment, I highly recommend that (today) you write down your 5 or 10 goals for the year ahead and start taking action to achieve them.
Your goals can be a mixture of health goals, finance goals, travel goals, learning goals, business goals. They are your goals and the list is endless to the type of goals that you can have for yourself.
You might have a goal to exercise for 1 hour every day, to lose a certain amount of weight or to fit into a dress or suit again. You might have a goal to save a certain amount of money every month. You might have a goal to travel to a different country or to perhaps start up your own small business. Perhaps you will have a goal to support a good cause or charity.
Motivational speaker Jim Rohn said this about goal setting: The ultimate reason for setting goals is to entice you to become the person it takes to achieve them.
I keep my list of goals at the back of the journal that I use every day. I read over my list of goals first thing in the morning.
Reading my goals inspire and excite me and always put me into the perfect mindset before I begin to write in my journal.
I hope that these Goals Quotes will inspire you to take action today to write down your exciting goals and that you then start taking action to achieve them.
1. If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy and inspires your hopes. — Andrew Carnegie
2. Goals are pure fantasy unless you have a specific plan to achieve them. — Stephen Covey
3. Goals are like a map. They help us determine where we want to end up, and give us personal direction on which to focus our energy. — Catherine Pulsifer
4. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles you have to overcome to reach your goals. — Booker T. Washington
6. What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. — Henry David Thoreau
7. Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a brand new opportunity to rebuild what you truly want. — Unknown
8. Don’t just sit there. Do something. The answers will follow. — Mark Manson
9. You should set goals beyond your reach so you always have something to live for. — Ted Turner
10 of 50 Goals Quotes
You control your future, your destiny. What you think about comes about. By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands – your own. — Mark Victor Hansen
11. Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. — W. Clement Stone
12. You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight. — Jim Rohn
13. Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see further. — Thomas Carlyle
14. Results happen over time, not overnight. Work hard, stay consistent, and be patient. — Unknown
15. Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement. — Brian Tracy
16. Every great dream begins with a dreamer. — Harriet Tubman
17. Everyone’s dream can come true if you just stick to it and work hard. — Serena Williams
18. When the ‘why’ is clear, the ‘how’ is easy. — Unknown
19. Set your goals high, and don’t stop ’till you get there. — Bo Jackson
20 of 50 Goal Quotes
The best way to predict the future is to create it. — Abraham Lincoln
21. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. — Walt Disney
22. If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan but never the goal. — Unknown
23. You are never too old to set a new goal or to dream a new dream. — C.S. Lewis
24. Most impossible goals can be met simply by breaking them down into bite size chunks, writing them down, believing them and going full speed ahead as if they were routine. — Don Lancaster
25. Goals are not only absolutely necessary to motivate us. They are essential to really keep us alive. — Robert H. Schuller
26. Figure out what you do, then do it. And do it better than anyone else. ― Tim Grover
27. Set a goal that makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning. — Unknown
28. People with goals succeed because they know where they’re going. — Earl Nightingale
29. Decide whether or not the goal is worth the risks involved. If it is, stop worrying. — Amelia Earhart
30 of 50 Quotes about Goals
When you stop chasing the wrong things you give the right things a chance to catch you. — Lolly Daskal
31. All successful people have a goal. No one can get anywhere unless he knows where he wants to go and what he wants to be or do. — Norman Vincent Peale
32. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
33. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. — Eleanor Roosevelt
34. Your goals are the roadmaps that guide you and show you what is possible for your life. — Les Brown
35. If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it. — Elon Musk
36. Knowing where you’re going is the first step to get there. ― Ken Blanchard
37. Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win big success. — David Joseph Schwartz
38. Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart. — Roy T. Bennett
39. Your goals, minus your doubts, equal your reality. — Ralph Marston
40 of 50 Goal Setting Quotes
Work as hard as you possibly can on at least one thing and see what happens. — Jordan Peterson
41. If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy and inspires your hopes. — Andrew Carnegie
42. If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things. — Albert Einstein
43. It always seems impossible until it’s done. — Nelson Mandela
44. Don’t aspire to make a living, aspire to make a difference. — Denzel Washington
45. Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible. — Tony Robbins
46. Don’t downgrade your dream just to fit your reality. Upgrade your conviction to match your destiny. — John Assaraf
47. Every action you take is a vote for the type of person you wish to become. — James Clear
48. A goal is a dream with a deadline. — Napoleon Hill
49. You can accomplish whatever your mind can see! — Catherine Pulsifer
50. Goals. There’s no telling what you can do when you get inspired by them. There’s no telling what you can do when you believe in them. And there’s no telling what will happen when you act upon them. — Jim Rohn
I hope that the above collection of Goals Quotes inspire you to dream bigger, push harder, and strive for constant improvement in every area of your life.
By setting specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and time-bound goals, we can turn our aspirations into reality.
So let these goals quotes be a powerful reminder that we all have the power to create the life that we want and deserve. Always remember, with determination, perseverance and a clear vision, anything is possible.