Darren Hardy Quotes That Will Empower You
I hope that you will really enjoy reading this wonderful collection of Darren Hardy Quotes.
Darren Hardy is a New York Times best selling author, keynote speaker and the former publisher of SUCCESS magazine. I first heard of Darren Hardy by reading his wonderful goal setting book ‘Living Your Best Year Ever’.
Darren Hardy started his first business when he was just 18 years old. He was executive producer and master distributor of The People’s Network and president of The Success Training Network.
Darren Hardy is well known for his popular books ‘The Compound Effect’ and ‘The Entrepreneur Roller Coaster’.
“The Compound Effect” is a practical and motivational book that encourages readers to take control of their lives.
It emphasizes the importance of making small improvements each day to achieve significant results in the long run.
This popular book reminds us that every action we take has a ripple effect and that we have the power to create a compounding effect that leads to success and fulfillment.
Darren Hardy was awarded the ‘Master of Influence’ by the National Speakers Association (NSA) in honor of his professionalism in public speaking.
I have compiled below, a wonderful collection of the very best Darren Hardy Quotes that will have you feeling motivated, inspired and totally empowered to achieve your goals!
Darren Hardy Quotes That Will Empower You
1. “You can only control two things in life: Your attitude and your actions.” – Darren Hardy
2. “You alone are responsible for what you do, don’t do, or how you respond to what’s done to you.” – Darren Hardy
3. “Consistency is the key to achieving and maintaining momentum.” – Darren Hardy
4. “A daily routine built on good habits and disciplines separates the most successful among us from everyone else.” – Darren Hardy
5. “Small, Smart Choices + Consistency + Time = RADICAL DIFFERENCE.” – Darren Hardy
6. “You will never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.” – Darren Hardy
7. “It’s time to wake up and make empowering choices!” – Darren Hardy
8. “When you define your goals, you give your brain something new to look for and focus on.” – Darren Hardy
9. “”You reap what you sow; you can’t get out of life what you’re not willing to put into it. If you want more love, give more love. If you want greater success, help others achieve more. – Darren Hardy
10. “Your past doesn’t define you, it prepares you!” – Darren Hardy
11. “To achieve what you have not, you must become what you are not. You have to grow into your goals.” – Darren Hardy
12. “Seek out positive people who have achieved the success you want to create in your own life.” – Darren Hardy
13. “The real cost of a four-dollar-a-day coffee habit over 20 years is $51,833.79. That’s the power of the Compound Effect.” – Darren Hardy
14. “The Compound Effect is the principle of reaping huge rewards from a series of small, smart choices.” – Darren Hardy
15 of 50 Darren Hardy Quotes
“Everything you need is already inside of you. Stop waiting for someone or something to light your fire. You have the match.” – Darren Hardy
16. “Rather than letting past hurtful experiences sap our energy and sabotage our success, we can use them to fuel positive, constructive change.” – Darren Hardy
17. “The goal is not to get rich. The goal is to live rich.” – Darren Hardy
18. “Hang out with those who have a common future, not a common past.” – Darren Hardy
19. “There’s nothing wrong with ordinary. I just prefer to shoot for extraordinary.” – Darren Hardy
20. “Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be.” – Darren Hardy
21. “The magic is doing the simple things repeatedly and long enough to ignite the miracle of the Compound Effect.” – Darren Hardy
22. “Every great act, every fantastic adventure, starts with small steps. The first step always looks harder than it actually is.” – Darren Hardy
23. Real and lasting success requires work – and lots of it!” – Darren Hardy
24. “Choose to make up for what you lack in innate ability with discipline, hard work, and good habits.” – Darren Hardy
25. “This is the story of most people’s lives; they’re riding the horse of their habits with no idea where they’re headed.” – Darren Hardy
26. “Our choices can deliver us to our goals or send us orbiting into a galaxy far, far away.” – Darren Hardy
27. “You cannot manage or improve something unless you measure it.” – Darren Hardy
28. “The slightest adjustments to your daily routines can dramatically alter the outcomes in your life.” – Darren Hardy
29. “You’ve got to want something, and know why you want it, or you’ll end up giving up too easily.” – Darren Hardy
30 of 50 Inspirational Darren Hardy Quotes
“Hitting the wall isn’t an obstacle; it’s an opportunity.” – Darren Hardy
31. “Your choices are only meaningful when you connect them to your desires and dreams.” – Darren Hardy
32. “The key to becoming world-class in your endeavors is to build your performance around world-class routines.” – Darren Hardy
33. “The life we end up with is simply an accumulation of all the choices we make.” – Darren Hardy
34. “If you want to sail your life in a new direction, you have to first pick up the anchors of bad habits that have been weighing you down.” – Darren Hardy
35. “Ordinary is easy. Extra-ordinary is what will separate you from the crowd.” – Darren Hardy
36. “Beware of neglecting the simple things that make the big things in your life possible.” – Darren Hardy
37. “Become very conscious of every choice you make today so you can begin to make smarter choices moving forward.” – Darren Hardy
38. “Success is the result of small, smart choices, completed consistently over time.” – Darren Hardy
39. “Isn’t it comforting to know you only need to take a series of tiny steps, consistently overtime, to radically improve your life?” – Darren Hardy
40. “In essence, you make your choices, and then your choices make you.” – Darren Hardy
41. “Step by step, day by day, your choices will shape your actions until they become habits, where practice makes them permanent.” – Darren Hardy
42. “Super small, seemingly inconsequential adjustments can and will revolutionize everything.” – Darren Hardy
43. “It takes time and energy to get momentum, but with it, success and results compound rapidly.” – Darren Hardy
44. “The highest achievers in the world have all succeeded because they mapped out their visions.” – Darren Hardy
45. “It’s the extra effort after you’ve done your best that is the real difference maker.” – Darren Hardy
46. “It’s amazing how life will organize around the standards you set for yourself.” – Darren Hardy
47. “Your background and circumstances may have influenced who you are, but you are responsible for who you become.” – Darren Hardy
48. “Ask yourself each day: If I only did 3 things today, what are the actions that will produce the greatest results in moving me closer to my big goals?” – Darren Hardy
49. “Track every action that relates to the area of your life you want to improve. All winners are trackers.” – Darren Hardy
50. “It’s not what you learn or what you know; it’s what you do with what you know and learn.” – Darren Hardy
I hope that you enjoyed reading these wonderful Darren Hardy quotes.
The above collection of Darren Hardy quotes are a testament to his wisdom and experience in the world of personal development.
His words have the power to transform the way you think, act, and achieve more success in your life.
By incorporating his principles into your daily routine, you can cultivate the mindset, habits, and behaviors that lead to long-term success.
Whether you are an entrepreneur, a professional, or someone seeking personal growth, Darren Hardy’s quotes offer valuable insights that can help you overcome challenges and achieve your goals.
So, take inspiration from these wonderful quotes, and let them inspire you on your exciting journey towards success.