Some days most of us can do with a little bit of positivity that will lift our spirit and help us to feel great again.
I have carefully handpicked these wonderful quotes that I hope will have you feeling more positive, totally inspired and highly motivated!
Please take a few minutes and enjoy these classic positive quotes. Read each quote slowly and think how each quote might relate to you in some way.
I totally believe that quotes can be a powerful way to change how we are feeling.
They can inspire us, motivate us and most importantly to remind us to have more belief in ourselves.
Positive Quotes To Brighten Your Day
1. Change your thoughts and you change your world. — Norman Vincent Peale
2. The best way to predict the future is to create it. — Peter Drucker
3. Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out. — John Wooden
4. One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.
5. People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. — Steve Jobs
6. Believe you can and you’re halfway there. — Theodore Roosevelt
8. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
9. Every moment is a fresh beginning. — T.S. Eliot
10. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. ― Arthur Ashe
12. Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart. —
13. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations. — Zig Ziglar
14. Positive thinking must be followed by positive doing. — John C. Maxwell
15. It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop. — Confucius
16. Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change. — Jim Rohn
17. Surround yourself with positive people that lift, motivate and inspire you. — Joel Osteen
18. There is always something to be grateful for. — Rhonda Byrne
19. Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines. — Robert Schuller
Positive Quotes For The Day
20. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. — Robert Louis Stevenson
21. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future. — Robin Sharma
22. The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. — Vince Lombardi
23. It is never too late to be what you might have been. – George Eliot
24. No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. — Aesop
25. The mind is everything. What you think you become. — Buddha
26. The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. — Nelson Mandela
27. Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want. — Jim Rohn
28. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. — Eleanor Roosevelt
29. I’ve had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened. — Mark Twain
Motivational Positive Quotes
30. Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud. — Maya Angelou
31. Tough times never last, but tough people do. — Robert H. Schuller
32. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. — Napoleon Hill
33. You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice. — Bob Marley
35. Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
36. The greatest gift you can ever give another person is your own happiness. — Esther Hicks
38. Formula for success: rise early, work hard, strike oil. — J. Paul Getty
39. Why fit in when you were born to stand out? — Dr. Seuss
Positive Life Quotes
40. Life becomes easier and more beautiful when we can see the good in other people. — Roy T. Bennett
41. First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do. — Epictetus
42. It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up. — Babe Ruth
43. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. — George Bernard Shaw
44. Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. — Marcus Aurelius
45. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. — Thomas Edison
47. What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
48. Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning. — Robert Kiyosaki
49. There’s a direct correlation between positive energy and positive results. — Joe Rogan
50. The less you respond to negative people, the more positive your life will become. — Paulo Coelho
I really hope that you enjoyed reading this wonderful collection of Positive Quotes.
I also hope that the above quotes will encourage us all to have a more optimistic mindset, empowering us to approach each new day with a sense of purpose, passion and positivity.