Some days most of us can do with a little bit of positivity that will lift our spirit and help us to feel great again. I have carefully handpicked these wonderful quotes that I hope will have you feeling more positive, totally inspired and highly motivated!
Please take a few minutes and enjoy these classic positive quotes. Read each quote slowly and think how each quote might relate to you in some way. I totally believe that quotes can be a powerful way to change how we are feeling. They can inspire us, motivate us and most importantly to remind us to have more belief in ourselves.
It might be a good idea to bookmark this collection of positive quotes for when you want a shot of positivity in the future.
50 Positive Quotes To Brighten Your Day
1. Change your thoughts and you change your world. — Norman Vincent Peale
2. The best way to predict the future is to create it. — Abraham Lincoln
3. Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out. — John Wooden
4. People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. — Steve Jobs
5. One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day. — Zig Ziglar
6. Believe you can and you’re halfway there. — Theodore Roosevelt
8. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. — C.S. Lewis
9. Every moment is a fresh beginning. — T.S. Eliot
10. One person can make a difference, and everyone should try. — John F. Kennedy
11. Faith is having a positive attitude about what you can do and not worrying at all about what you can’t do. — Joyce Meyer
12. Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart. —
13. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations. — Zig Ziglar
14. Positive thinking must be followed by positive doing. — John C. Maxwell
15. It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop. — Confucius
16. Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change. — Jim Rohn
17. Surround yourself with positive people that lift, motivate and inspire you. — Joel Osteen
18. There is always something to be grateful for. — Rhonda Byrne
19. Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines. — Robert Schuller
20. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. — Robert Louis Stevenson
21. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future. — Robin Sharma
22. We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible. — Vince Lombardi
24. No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. — Aesop
25. The mind is everything. What you think you become. — Buddha
26. The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. — Nelson Mandela
27. Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want. — Jim Rohn
28. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. — Eleanor Roosevelt
29. I’ve had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened. — Mark Twain
30. Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud. — Maya Angelou
31. Tough times never last, but tough people do. — Robert H. Schuller
32. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. — Napoleon Hill
33. You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice. — Bob Marley
34. You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream. — C.S Lewis
35. Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
36. The greatest gift you can ever give another person is your own happiness. — Esther Hicks
37. When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears. — Tony Robbins
38. Formula for success: rise early, work hard, strike oil. — J. Paul Getty
39. Why fit in when you were born to stand out? — Dr. Seuss
40. Life becomes easier and more beautiful when we can see the good in other people. — Roy T. Bennett
41. First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do. — Epictetus
42. It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up. — Babe Ruth
43. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. — George Bernard Shaw
44. Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. — Marcus Aurelius
45. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. — Thomas Edison
46. Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. — Og Mandino
47. What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
48. Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning. — Robert Kiyosaki
49. There’s a direct correlation between positive energy and positive results. — Joe Rogan
50. The less you respond to negative people, the more positive your life will become. — Paulo Coelho
Please share these positive quotes with your friends.
John Demartini Quotes That Will Inspire You
John Demartini is a speaker, author and the founder of the Demartini Institute. He is considered as one of the world’s leading authorities on human behavior and leadership development.
John Demartini’s mission and vision is to share knowledge and wisdom that will empower you to become a master of your own life and destiny.
His education curriculum ranges from personal growth seminars to corporate empowerment programs. He shares life, business, financial, relationship and leadership empowerment strategies with people from all over the world.
I hope that you will enjoy this collection of inspirational John Demartini Quotes.
1. As little as five or ten minutes a day can be all that it takes to achieve your desires. If you focus yourself and seriously study a specific language or subject, you can eventually master it. ― John Demartini
2. When the voice and the vision on the inside is more profound, and more clear and loud than all opinions on the outside, you’ve begun to master your life. ― John Demartini
3. Our health is what we make of it – give it attention and it improves, give it none and it subsides. ― John Demartini
4. Did you know that if you read for just 30 minutes a day on a particular subject, in seven years you can be a leader in that subject? ― John Demartini
5. Give yourself permission to do something extraordinary and amazing on planet Earth. Acknowledge that you have and can do whatever it takes. You would not be given true and inspiring dream without the potential to fulfill it. ― John Demartini
6. The moment you realize you already have everything you’re looking for, the universe gives it to you. ― John Demartini
7. If you don’t have a cause bigger than yourself, you won’t get beyond yourself. ― John Demartini
8. Listen to the wisdom of your heart and then use the sound reason of your mind to strategize and plan out the life you truly desire and deserve. ― John Demartini
9. If you don’t know where you are going, you will end up somewhere else. Your best chance of ending up where you would love to be is to know precisely where you are going. ― John Demartini
10. If we do not fill our days with high priority actions they will fill with low priority actions. ― John Demartini
11. The very thing that someone told you that you would never be able to do may just be the very thing you are destined to do. ― John Demartini
12. Until you value yourself, you can’t expect anyone else to do so. ― John Demartini
13. When you are grateful for what you have you get more to be grateful for. You life is fulfilled to the degree of your gratitude. ― John Demartini
14. Whatever we think about and thank about we bring about. ― John Demartini
15. When opportunities arise to express love and gratitude, take advantage of them and don’t let these moments slip by. ― John Demartini
16. When you follow the dream in your heart, you’re energized, inspired & motivated. ― John Demartini
17. Wisdom is looking back at your life and realising that every single event, person, place and idea was part of the perfected experience you needed to build your dream. Not one was a mistake. ― John Demartini
18. Count your blessings each night and end your day with thanks. Faster that any state of mind, gratitude can transform stress into success. ― John Demartini
19. The reality is that whatever you are looking for is, at the same time, looking for you. It all starts with believing before seeing. ― John Demartini
20. Your inner-most dominant thoughts become your outer-most tangible reality. ― John Demartini
25 Motivational Image Quotes That You Will Enjoy
I really hope that you will enjoy this collection of image quotes that I have put together for you. We all need a boost from time to time to lift our mood and help us to feel positive and confident about ourselves.
I hope that you take just a few minutes out of your day today to read the following quotes. You know more than anyone else what struggles and difficult times that you have been through in the past. You also know that you have the mindset and the strength to bounce back from whatever life can throw at you.
I believe in you, but most importantly you have to believe in yourself. Have a wonderful day!
1. One day you will thank yourself for never giving up.
2. People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.
3. In life you have 3 choices: Give up, Give in or Give it all that you’ve got!
4. It is not happy people who are thankful.
It is thankful people who are happy.
5. Stay strong: One day you will look back and say “I made it”
6. When the wrong people leave your life, the right things start to happen.
7. Sometimes we are tested, not to show our weakness, but discover our strengths.
8. The only people who deserve to be in your life are the ones who treat you with love, kindness and respect.
9. Don’t let anyone who hasn’t been in your shoes tell you how to tie your laces.
10. If you get tired, learn to rest not quit.
11. Enjoy life, you never know how much time you have left.
12. They said I changed a lot. I said a lot changed me.
13. This is a shout out to anyone who hasn’t felt okay lately, but you still get up every day and refuse to quit. Stay Strong.
14. Time decides who you meet in your life, your heart decides who you want in your life and your behavior decides who stays in your life.
15. When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
16. To whoever is reading this. I hope that something wonderful happens to you today.
17. Wrinkles mean you laughed. Grey hairs mean you cared and scars mean you lived.
18. Sometimes you must get lost in order to find yourself.
19. Nothing is permanent in this world, not even our troubles. – Charlie Chaplin
20. It might take a year, it might take a day, but what’s meant to be will always find it’s way.
21. If you believe in yourself. Anything is possible.
22. Remember, you can always start again.
23. Never lose hope! Tomorrow could be the day you have been waiting for.
24. May your next tears, be tears of joy.
25. New day. New thoughts. New strength. New possibilities.
Greatest Collection Of Summer Quotes
What is your favorite time of the year? Some people enjoy winter and all the magic that Christmas brings, others prefer Spring and see how nature bursts back into life after winter. Some enjoy the cooler temperatures that Autumn brings and enjoy the beauty of the different colors of the leaves on the trees.
My favorite time of the year is the summer. I love the brighter mornings and the longer evenings. I also enjoy the summer as it is usually when I take a vacation and I get to spend more time to recharge, enjoy nature and really soak up the sun.
To get you in the mood for the summer, I have put together this great collection of summer quotes.
1. Live in the sunshine. Swim in the sea. Drink in the wild air. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. Spring being a tough act to follow, God created June. ― Al Bernstein
3. If a June night could talk, it would probably boast it invented romance. ― Bernard Williams
4. To lie sometimes on the grass on a summer day listening to the murmur of water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is hardly a waste of time. ― John Lubbock
5. I love how summer just wraps its arms around you like a warm blanket. ― Kellie Elmore
6. I want to vacation so long, I forget all my passwords. ― Unknown
7. One benefit of Summer was that each day we had more light to read by. ― Jeannette Walls
8. One must maintain a little bit of summer, even in the middle of winter. ― Henry David Thoreau
9. A single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows. ― St. Francis of Assisi
10. A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawnmower is broken. ― James Dent
11. Let’s sit on a rooftop at 2 am, feel the summer breeze sweep across our cheek and talk about our dreams.
12. It was June, and the world smelled of roses. The sunshine was like powdered gold over the grassy hillside. ― Maud Hart Lovelace
13. Summer. When the days get longer, the stars shine brighter, your hair gets lighter, the water gets warmer, the music gets louder and life gets better. ― Unknown
14. A life without love is like a year without summer. ― Swedish proverb
15. Everything good, everything magical happens between the months of June and August. ― Jenny Han
16. Yellow butterflies look like flowers flying through the warm summer air. ― Andrea Willis
17. Summer is the annual permission slip to be lazy. To do nothing and have it count for something. To lie in the grass and count the stars. To sit on a branch and study the clouds. ― Regina Brett
18. The beach isn’t a destination… it’s a mindset.
19. I wonder what it would be like to live in a world where it was always June. ― Lucy Maud Montgomery
20. At the beach, life is different. Time doesn’t move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun. ― Unknown