Simon Sinek is an internationally recognized author, speaker and business consultant. Simon is well known for his TED talk Start With Why which has become one of the most watched TED talks of all time, with over 40 million views.
Simon Sinek has discovered the patterns of how the greatest leaders think, act and communicate. Simon is also the author of multiple best selling books which include the global best selling Start With Why. He has also commented for The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and The Washington Post.
When it comes to inspiration and leadership, Simon Sinek is right up there with the very best. I have put together my favorite Simon Sinek quotes for you to enjoy.
1. Never give up trying to build the world you can see, even if others can’t see it. Listen to your drum and your drum only. It’s the one that makes the sweetest sound. ― Simon Sinek
2. A culture is strong when people work with each other, for each other. A culture is weak when people work against each other, for themselves. ― Simon Sinek
3. Leadership is a way of thinking, a way of acting and, most importantly, a way of communicating. ― Simon Sinek
4. Leadership requires two things: a vision of the world that does not yet exist and the ability to communicate it. ― Simon Sinek
5. If no one ever broke the rules, then we’d never advance. ― Simon Sinek
6. If you want to feel happy, do something for yourself. If you want to feel fulfilled, do something for someone else. ― Simon Sinek
7. Working hard for something we don’t care about is called stress; working hard for something we love is called passion. ― Simon Sinek
8. The goal is not simply for you to cross the finish line, but to see how many people you can inspire to run with you. ― Simon Sinek
9. The goal is not to be perfect by the end, the goal is to be better today. ― Simon Sinek
10. Value is not determined by those who set the price. Value is determined by those who choose to pay it. ― Simon Sinek
11. Communication is not about speaking what we think. Communication is about ensuring others hear what we mean. ― Simon Sinek
12. The only way to ‘find out if it will work out’ is to do it. ― Simon Sinek
13. Integrity is when our words and deeds are consistent with our intentions. ― Simon Sinek
14. Achievement happens when we pursue and attain what we want. Success comes when we are in clear pursuit of why we want it. ― Simon Sinek
15. If everything goes right, we get a good experience. If everything goes wrong, we get a good story. ― Simon Sinek
16. The responsibility of leadership is not to come up with all the ideas. The responsibility of leadership is to create an environment in which great ideas can thrive. ― Simon Sinek
17. Passion alone can’t cut it. For passion to survive it needs structure. A why without how has little probability of success. ― Simon Sinek
18. The hardest part is starting. Once you get that out of the way, you’ll find the rest of the journey much easier. ― Simon Sinek
19. Greatness is not born from one success. Greatness is born from persevering through the countless failed attempts that preceded. ― Simon Sinek
20. I find, when you’re an optimist, life has a funny way of looking after you. ― Simon Sinek
21. If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, you are a leader. ― Simon Sinek
22. Dream big. Start small. But most of all, start. ― Simon Sinek
23. When we help ourselves, we find moments of happiness. When we help others, we find lasting fulfillment. ― Simon Sinek
24. You don’t hire for skills, you hire for attitude. You can always teach skills. ― Simon Sinek
25. The leaders who get the most out of their people are the leaders who care most about their people. ― Simon Sinek
Positive Attitude Quotes That You Will Enjoy
Our attitude can play a very important role on how we think, feel and behave on a daily basis.
For example, our attitude from the moment that we wake up each day can be the difference between being grateful and feeling blessed or waking up with dread thinking of the day ahead. The difference between a good day and a bad day can be something as simple our attitude and our mindset.
I hope that the following collection of attitude quotes with inspire you to realize just how important that your attitude really is.
Please take a minute or two out of your day today and read these Attitude Quotes that I have put together for you.
1. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. ― Maya Angelou
2. Your attitude can take you forward or your attitude can take you down. The choice is always yours! ― Catherine Pulsifer
3. Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think. ― Benjamin Disraeli
4. It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters. ― Epictetus
5. The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do. ― Kobe Bryant
6. A positive attitude is a person’s passport to a better tomorrow. ― Jeff Keller
7. You are the conductor of your own attitude! Nobody else can compose your thoughts for you. ― Larry Hargraves
8. Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out. ― John Wooden
9. Our attitude towards life determines life’s attitude towards us. ― John Mitchell
10. We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorns have roses.
11. All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to purse them. ― Walt Disney
12. Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. ― John C. Maxwell
13. Faith is having a positive attitude about what you can do and not worrying at all about what you can’t do. ― Joyce Meyer
14. To be an overachiever you have to be an over-believer. ― Dabo Swinney
15. Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will. ― Zig Ziglar
16. Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me. ― Carol Burnett
17. To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend you are. ― Muhammad Ali
18. Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude. ― Lou Holtz
19. Convince yourself everyday that you are worthy of a good life. Let go of stress, breathe. Stay positive, all is well. ― Germany Kent
20. Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new. ― Og Mandino
21. Building a positive attitude begins with having confidence in yourself. ― Roger Fritz
22. Start each day by affirming peaceful, contented and happy attitudes and your days will tend to be pleasant and successful. ― Norman Vincent Peale
23. You can often change your circumstances by changing your attitude. ― Eleanor Roosevelt
24. Happiness depends on your mindset and attitude. ― Roy T. Bennett
25. The greatest discovery of all the time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude. ― Marie Osmond
26. Two things define you, your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything. ― George Bernard Shaw
27. Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. ― Winston Churchill
28. Every day may not be good, but there’s something good in every day. ― Alice Morse Earle
29. A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you can’t get very far until you change it.
30. Attitude is everything, so pick a good one. ― Wayne Dyer
Trusting Your Intuition Quotes
Do you ever make a choice or a decision after going with a gut feeling? Or did your mind and common sense ever tell you to do one thing but deep down you knew that you should do something else? This is using your intuition. Your intuition can sometimes act and feel like an internal compass.
I have found that the more often that I have based a decision on my intuition and gut feelings the better that my decision making has become. I have learned to really try to listen and trust my intuition in the future. Do you ever go with your gut feelings? Has your intuition been a good guide for you in your life?
Perhaps try to listen to what your intuition and your feelings are trying to tell you the next time that you have a choice to make.
1. Instinct is a marvelous thing. It can neither be explained nor ignored. ― Agatha Christie
2. You must train your intuition – you must trust the small voice inside you which tells you exactly what to say, what to decide. ― Ingrid Bergman
3. Intuition is seeing with the soul. ― Dean Koontz
4. Our intuition is like a muscle; we must practice listening to it and trusting its wisdom. ― Lisa Prosen
5. Follow your intuition it will always take you to the right destination. ― Anonymous
6. Your heart and gut are still your best guide. ― Naveen Jain
7. Intuition is always right in at least two important ways; it is always in response to something. it always has your best interest at heart. ― Gavin De Becker
8. As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live. ― Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
9. You know that feeling in the pit of your stomach? Listen to it. ― Sally Kathryn
10. Listen to your inner voice for it is a deep and powerful source of wisdom, beauty, and truth, ever flowing through you. ― Caroline Joy Adams
11. Cease trying to work everything out with your minds. It will get you nowhere. Live by intuition and inspiration and let your whole life be revelation. ― Eileen Cadd
12. Don’t you dare underestimate the power of your own instinct. ― Barbara Corcoran
13. Follow your instincts and do not let other people’s opinion of you become your opinion of yourself. ― Sarah Jessica Parker
14. I would rather trust a woman’s instinct than a man’s reason. ― Stanley Baldwin
15. Intuition is real. Vibes are real. Energy doesn’t lie. Tune in. ― Anonymous
16. Listen to your intuition. It will tell you everything you need to know. ― Anthony J. D’Angelo
17. Intuition is a sense of knowing how to act spontaneously, without needing to know why. ― Sylvia Clare
18. Your intuition is the most honest friend that you will ever have. ― Doe Zantamata
19. Be willing to trust your instincts, especially if you cannot find answers elsewhere. ― Brian Koslov
20. Learn to trust yourself and you will create a meaningful life. ― Lynn A. Robinson
21. If prayer is you talking to God, then intuition is God talking to you. ― Dr. Wayne Dyer
22. Intuition will tell the thinking mind where to look next. ― Jonas Salk
23. Good instincts usually tell you what to do long before your head has figured it out. ― Michael Burke
24. The more you trust your intuition, the more empowered you become, the stronger you become, and the happier you become. ― Gisele Bundchen
25. Think for yourself. Trust your own intuition. Another’s mind isn’t walking your journey; you are. ― Scottie Waves
26. Intuition is always right in at least two important ways; It is always in response to something. It always has your best interest at heart. ― Karen Whitaker
27. Deep down you already know the truth. ― Anonymous
28. Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. ― Steve Jobs
29. Your inner knowing is your only true compass. ― Joy Page
30. What good is intuition if your heart gets in the way of hearing it? ― Shannon L. Alder
Highly Inspirational Viktor Frankl Quotes
Viktor Frankl was an Austrian neurologist, psychologist and author. He is famous for his best-selling book Man’s Search for Meaning, which illustrates his time as a prisoner in a Nazi concentration camp.
Viktor Frankl created the concept of Logotherapy, which the author describes as “the primary motivational source of an individual is to find meaning in life.” Frankl also taught at the University of Vienna and at a number of American universities. The Viktor Frankl Institute in Vienna was founded in 1992 to further his work.
I hope that you enjoy this collection of Viktor Frankl quotes.
1. Those who have a ‘why’ to live, can bear with almost any ‘how’. ― Viktor Frankl
2. When we are no longer able to change a situation – we are challenged to change ourselves. ― Viktor Frankl
3. To choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way. ― Viktor Frankl
4. Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time. ― Viktor Frankl
5. Forces beyond your control can take away everything you possess except one thing, your freedom to choose how you will respond to the situation. ― Viktor Frankl
6. I do the unpleasant tasks before I do the pleasant ones. ― Viktor Frankl
7. No one has the right to do wrong, even if wrong has been done to them. ― Viktor Frankl
8. Success, like happiness, is the unexpected side effect of one’s personal dedication to a cause greater than oneself. ― Viktor Frankl
9. The last of one’s freedoms is to choose one’s attitude in any given circumstance. ― Viktor Frankl
10. Every human being has the freedom to change at any instant. ― Viktor Frankl
11. The quest for meaning is the key to mental health and human flourishing. ― Viktor Frankl
12. Our greatest human freedom is that, despite whatever our physical situation is in life, we are always free to choose our thoughts! ― Viktor Frankl
13. I do not forget any good deed done to me and I do not carry a grudge for a bad one. ― Viktor Frankl
14. The greatest task for any person is to find meaning in his or her own life. ― Viktor Frankl
15. Even when it is not fully attained, we become better by striving for a higher goal. ― Viktor Frankl
16. The one thing you can’t take away from me is the way I choose to respond to what you do to me. ― Viktor Frankl
17. Each of us carries a unique spark of the divine, and each of us is also an inseparable part of the web of life. ― Viktor Frankl
18. Don’t aim at success — the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. ― Viktor Frankl
19. The meaning of life is to help others find the meaning of theirs. ― Viktor Frankl
20. The point is not what we expect from life, but rather what life expects from us. ― Viktor Frankl