Encouragement Quotes That Will Inspire You To Keep Going
I hope that the following collection of encouragement quotes will help to inspire you to keep going and to have more belief in yourself.
We can all do with some words of encouragement from time to time to highlight for us that we are on the right track, we are doing a good job and to keep going.
If you are struggling at home, in work or at school, after you read the following encouragement quotes, it will feel as though you are giving yourself a virtual high five. And after all, who doesn’t feel great after getting a high five from a good friend or a teammate. Sometimes the best high five is the one that we give to ourselves.
I hope that you really enjoy these encouragement quotes and that they inspire and empower you to believe in yourself and to keep on going.
I believe in you, now it’s time for you to start believing in you!
1. Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it. – Greg Anderson
2. Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. – John Wooden
3. If you feel like you’re losing everything, remember that trees lose their leaves every year and they still stand tall and wait for better days to come.
4. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. – Alice Walker
5. Don’t live your life regretting yesterday. Live your life so tomorrow you won’t regret today. – Catherine Pulsifer
6. If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you. – Steve Jobs
7. Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud. – Maya Angelou
8. Always go with the choice that scares you the most, because that’s the one that is going to help you grow. – Caroline Myss
9. If there is no struggle, there is no progress. – Frederick Douglass
10 Encouragement Quotes Of 50:
The number one skill in life is not giving up. – Bryant McGill
11. If you want to feel happy, do something for yourself. If you want to feel fulfilled, do something for someone else. ― Simon Sinek
12. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. – Paulo Coelho
13. It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently. – Tony Robbins
14. When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go. – Carol Burnett
15. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. – William James
16. When it comes to luck, you make your own. – Bruce Springsteen
17. Rise above the storm and you will find the sunshine. – Mario Fernandez
18. What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. – Zig Ziglar
19. What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise. – Oscar Wilde
20 Encouragement Quotes Of 50:
If you believe in victory, then victory will believe in you. – Paulo Coelho
21. Every small positive change we make in ourselves repays us in confidence in the future. – Alice Walker
22. Never, ever underestimate the importance of having fun. ― Randy Pausch
23. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. – C.S. Lewis
24. To select a path for your life, you need to know yourself, your interests, where you want to see yourself in the coming future. – Matthew McConaughey
25. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving. – Albert Einstein
26. You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible. – Deepak Chopra
27. Don’t compare yourself to other people. Compare yourself to who you were and who you want to become.
28. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. – Confucius
29. Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence. – Vince Lombardi
30 Encouragement Quotes Of 50:
Stop focusing on how stressed you are and remember how blessed you are.
31. First, think. Second, believe. Third, dream. And finally, dare. ― Walt Disney
32. If you want something you have never had, you must be willing to do something you have never done.
33. Don’t wait. The time will never be just right. – Napoleon Hill
34. Choose to be optimistic, it feels better. – Dalai Lama
35. I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. – Jimmy Dean
36. Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way. ― Alan Watts
37. Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines. – Robert H. Schuller
38. Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. – Earl Nightingale
39. Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver. — Barbara De Angelis
40 Encouragement Quotes Of 50:
Believe you can and you’re halfway there. – Theodore Roosevelt
41. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out. – Robert Collier
42. Keep your face always toward the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you. – Walt Whitman
43. Good things come to those who have patience and take consistent, persistent actions toward what they want. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
44. Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly. – Robert Kennedy
45. The best way to predict the future is to create it. – Abraham Lincoln
46. The hardest part about change is not making the same choices you made the day before. — Joe Dispenza
47. Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. – Christopher Reeve
48. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck. – Dalai Lama
49. The more you practice the art of thankfulness, the more you have to be thankful for. – Norman Vincent Peale
50. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’! – Audrey Hepburn
I hope that you enjoyed reading this wonderful collection of Encouragement Quotes.