Motivational Jim Rohn Quotes
I hope that you will really enjoy reading the following collection of Jim Rohn Quotes.
Jim Rohn was an entrepreneur, author and very popular motivational speaker. He was the recipient of the 1985 National Speakers Association Award for excellence in speaking.
His timeless wisdom and valuable insights on leadership, personal growth, and financial success have inspired millions of people worldwide to achieve their full potential and live a life of purpose and meaning.
I hope that these Jim Rohn quotes will motivate you to pursue your dreams, overcome any obstacles, and inspire you to live a life of purpose and significance.
So, get ready to be inspired by the wisdom of one of the greatest motivational speakers of all time.
Motivational Jim Rohn Quotes
1. Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want. – Jim Rohn
2. Time is more value than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time. – Jim Rohn
3. You cannot change your destination overnight. You can change your direction overnight. – Jim Rohn
4. When you know what you want, and you want it bad enough, you’ll find a way to get it. – Jim Rohn
5. Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change. – Jim Rohn
6. If you will change, everything will change for you. – Jim Rohn
7. Goals. There’s no telling what you can do when you get inspired by them. There’s no telling what you can do when you believe in them. There’s no telling what will happen when you act upon them. – Jim Rohn
8. You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of. – Jim Rohn
9 of 50 Jim Rohn Quotes
You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with. – Jim Rohn
10. Don’t wish it were easier. Wish you were better. – Jim Rohn
11. Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day. – Jim Rohn
12. Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune. – Jim Rohn
13. Success is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well. – Jim Rohn
14. Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment. – Jim Rohn
15. Learn to be thankful for what you already have, while you pursue all that you want. – Jim Rohn
16. If you don’t like how things are, change it. You are not a tree. – Jim Rohn
17. If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary. – Jim Rohn
18. Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present. – Jim Rohn
19. One of the greatest gifts you can give to anyone is the gift of your attention. – Jim Rohn
20 of 50 Jim Rohn Quotes
We can have more than we’ve got because we can become more than we are. – Jim Rohn
21. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. – Jim Rohn
22. The major value in life is not what you get. The major value in life is what you become. – Jim Rohn
23. If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse. – Jim Rohn
24. Take care of your body. It’s the only place where you have to live. – Jim Rohn
25. I find it fascinating that most people plan their vacations with better care than they plan their lives. Perhaps that is because escape is easier than change. – Jim Rohn
26. If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much. – Jim Rohn
27. The ultimate reason for setting goals is to entice you to become the person it takes to achieve them. – Jim Rohn
28. Don’t join an easy crowd; you won’t grow. Go where the expectations and the demands to perform are high. – Jim Rohn
29. Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become. – Jim Rohn
30 of 50 Motivational Jim Rohn Quotes
Your income will seldom exceed your own personal development. – Jim Rohn
31. We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons. – Jim Rohn
32. The major reason for setting a goal is for what it makes of you to accomplish it. What it makes of you will always be the far greater value than what you get. – Jim Rohn
33. Either you run the day or the day runs you. – Jim Rohn
34. You must either modify your dreams or magnify your skills. – Jim Rohn
35. Don’t let your learning lead to knowledge. Let your learning lead to action. – Jim Rohn
36. The problem with waiting until tomorrow is that when it finally arrives, it is called today. – Jim Rohn
37. Learn to work harder on yourself than you do on your job. If you work hard on your job, you can make a living. If you work hard on yourself, you can make a fortune. – Jim Rohn
38. If you want to have more, you have to become more. For things to change, you have to change. – Jim Rohn
39. There are only 3 colors, 10 digits, and 7 notes; it’s what you do with them that’s important. – Jim Rohn
40 of 50 Inspirational Jim Rohn Quotes
The greatest form of maturity is at harvest time. That is when we must learn how to reap without complaint if the amounts are small and how to reap without apology if the amounts are big. – Jim Rohn
41. The only thing worse than not reading a book in the last ninety days is not reading a book in the last ninety days and thinking that it doesn’t matter. – Jim Rohn
42. You have two choices: You can make a living or you can design a life. – Jim Rohn
43. It isn’t what the book costs; it’s what it will cost you if you don’t read it. – Jim Rohn
44. If you go to work on your goals, your goals will go to work on you. If you go to work on your plan, your plan will go to work on you. Whatever good things we build end up building us. – Jim Rohn
45. We all need lots of powerful long range goals to help us past the short term obstacles. – Jim Rohn
46. Failure is simply few errors in judgment, repeated every day. – Jim Rohn
47. Days are expensive. When you spend a day you have one less day to spend. So make sure you spend each one wisely. – Jim Rohn
48. The major key to your better future is you. – Jim Rohn
49. Learning is the beginning of wealth. Learning is the beginning of health. Learning is the beginning of spirituality. Searching and learning is where the miracle process all begins. – Jim Rohn
50. Your personal philosophy is the greatest determining factor in how your life works out. – Jim Rohn
I hope that you enjoyed reading the above wonderful collection of Jim Rohn Quotes.
Jim Rohn was a remarkable speaker and author who left a lasting impact on the world of personal development.
His timeless wisdom and inspiring messages continue to inspire people all around the globe to pursue their dreams and achieve their full potential.
His legacy lives on through his many books, speeches, and the many people that he touched with his knowledge.