I hope that you will really enjoy reading the following collection of Jim Rohn Quotes.
Jim Rohn was an entrepreneur, author and very popular motivational speaker. He was the recipient of the 1985 National Speakers Association Award for excellence in speaking.
Jim Rohn’s timeless wisdom and valuable insights on leadership, personal growth, and financial success have inspired millions of people worldwide to achieve their full potential and live a life of purpose and meaning.
I hope that these Jim Rohn quotes will motivate you to pursue your dreams, overcome any obstacles, and inspire you to live a life of purpose and significance.
So, get ready to be inspired by the wisdom of one of the greatest motivational speakers of all time.
Jim Rohn Quotes
1. “Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want.” – Jim Rohn
2. “Time is more value than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.” – Jim Rohn
3. “You cannot change your destination overnight. You can change your direction overnight.” – Jim Rohn
4. “When you know what you want, and you want it bad enough, you’ll find a way to get it.” – Jim Rohn
5. “Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.” – Jim Rohn
6. “If you will change, everything will change for you.” – Jim Rohn
7. “Goals. There’s no telling what you can do when you get inspired by them. There’s no telling what you can do when you believe in them. There’s no telling what will happen when you act upon them.” – Jim Rohn
8. “You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of.” – Jim Rohn
9. “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” – Jim Rohn
Quotes By Jim Rohn
10. Don’t wish it were easier. Wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn
11. “Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.” – Jim Rohn
12. “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” – Jim Rohn
13. “Success is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well.” – Jim Rohn
14. “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.” – Jim Rohn
15. “Learn to be thankful for what you already have, while you pursue all that you want.” – Jim Rohn
16. “If you don’t like how things are, change it. You are not a tree.” – Jim Rohn
17. “If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
18. “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.” – Jim Rohn
19. “One of the greatest gifts you can give to anyone is the gift of your attention.” – Jim Rohn
Jim Rohn Quotes
20. “We can have more than we’ve got because we can become more than we are.” – Jim Rohn
21. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Rohn
22. “The major value in life is not what you get. The major value in life is what you become.” – Jim Rohn
23. “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn
24. “Take care of your body. It’s the only place where you have to live.” – Jim Rohn
25. “I find it fascinating that most people plan their vacations with better care than they plan their lives. Perhaps that is because escape is easier than change.” – Jim Rohn
26. “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” – Jim Rohn
27. “The ultimate reason for setting goals is to entice you to become the person it takes to achieve them.” – Jim Rohn
28. “Don’t join an easy crowd; you won’t grow. Go where the expectations and the demands to perform are high.” – Jim Rohn
29. “Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become.” – Jim Rohn
Inspiring Jim Rohn Quotes
30. “Your income will seldom exceed your own personal development.” – Jim Rohn
31. “We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons.” – Jim Rohn
32. “The major reason for setting a goal is for what it makes of you to accomplish it. What it makes of you will always be the far greater value than what you get.” – Jim Rohn
33. “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
34. “You must either modify your dreams or magnify your skills.” – Jim Rohn
35. “Don’t let your learning lead to knowledge. Let your learning lead to action.” – Jim Rohn
36. “The problem with waiting until tomorrow is that when it finally arrives, it is called today.” – Jim Rohn
37. “Learn to work harder on yourself than you do on your job. If you work hard on your job, you can make a living. If you work hard on yourself, you can make a fortune.” – Jim Rohn
38. “If you want to have more, you have to become more. For things to change, you have to change.” – Jim Rohn
39. “There are only 3 colors, 10 digits, and 7 notes; it’s what you do with them that’s important.” – Jim Rohn
Jim Rohn Motivational Quotes
40. “The greatest form of maturity is at harvest time. That is when we must learn how to reap without complaint if the amounts are small and how to reap without apology if the amounts are big.” – Jim Rohn
41. “The only thing worse than not reading a book in the last ninety days is not reading a book in the last ninety days and thinking that it doesn’t matter.” – Jim Rohn
42. “You have two choices: You can make a living or you can design a life.” – Jim Rohn
43. “It isn’t what the book costs; it’s what it will cost you if you don’t read it.” – Jim Rohn
44. “If you go to work on your goals, your goals will go to work on you. If you go to work on your plan, your plan will go to work on you. Whatever good things we build end up building us.” – Jim Rohn
45. “We all need lots of powerful long range goals to help us past the short term obstacles.” – Jim Rohn
46. “Failure is simply few errors in judgment, repeated every day.” – Jim Rohn
47. “Days are expensive. When you spend a day you have one less day to spend. So make sure you spend each one wisely.” – Jim Rohn
48. “The major key to your better future is you.” – Jim Rohn
49. “Learning is the beginning of wealth. Learning is the beginning of health. Learning is the beginning of spirituality. Searching and learning is where the miracle process all begins.” – Jim Rohn
Jim Rohn Success Quotes
50. “Your personal philosophy is the greatest determining factor in how your life works out.” – Jim Rohn
51. “It doesn’t matter which side of the fence you get off. What matters most is getting off.” – Jim Rohn
52. “The unique combination of desire, planning, effort and perseverance will always work its magic. The question is not whether the formula for success will work, but rather whether the person will work the formula.” – Jim Rohn
53. “You cannot make progress without making decisions.” – Jim Rohn
54. “Giving is better than receiving, because giving starts the receiving process.” – Jim Rohn
55. “If someone is going down the wrong road, he doesn’t need motivation to speed him up. What he needs is education to turn him around.” – Jim Rohn
56. “Be like a sponge when it comes to each new experience. If you want to be able to express it well, you must first be able to absorb it well.” – Jim Rohn
57. “Success is not so much what we have as it is what we are.” – Jim Rohn
58. “Most people are just trying to get through the day. Sophisticated people learn how to get from the day.” – Jim Rohn
59. “Better understated than overstated. Let people be surprised that it was more than you promised and easier than you said.” – Jim Rohn
Quotes By Jim Rohn
60. “Don’t borrow someone else’s plan. Develop your own philosophy and it will lead you to unique places.” – Jim Rohn
61. “At the end of each day, you should play back the tapes of your performance. The results should either applaud you or prod you.” – Jim Rohn
62. “The greatest gift you can give to somebody is your own personal development. I used to say, ‘If you will take care of me, I will take care of you.’ Now I say, ‘I will take care of me for you if you will take care of you for me.’” – Jim Rohn
63. “Give whatever you are doing and whoever you are with the gift of attention.” – Jim Rohn
64. “When you’re excited about life, you’ll wake up long before your alarm clock goes off.” – Jim Rohn
65. “Don’t mistake movement for achievement. It’s easy to get faked out by being busy. The question is: Busy doing what?” – Jim Rohn
66. “Managers help people to see themselves as they are. Leaders help people to see themselves better than they are.” – Jim Rohn
67. “We can all go from wherever we are to wherever we want to be. No dream is impossible provided we first have the courage to believe in it.” – Jim Rohn
68. “Don’t wish it was easier; wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems; wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenges; wish for more wisdom.” – Jim Rohn
69. “The ant philosophy: Never give up, look ahead, stay positive and do all you can.” – Jim Rohn
Jim Rohn Quotes
70. “There is no better opportunity to receive more than to be thankful for what you already have. Thanksgiving opens up the windows of the opportunity for ideas to flow your way.” – Jim Rohn
71. “We generally change ourselves for one of two reasons: inspiration or desperation.” – Jim Rohn
72. “The key to turning dreams into reality is action.” – Jim Rohn
73. “Knowledge fueled by emotion equals action. Action is the ingredient that ensures results. Only action can cause reaction. Further, only positive action can cause positive reaction.” – Jim Rohn
74. “Complaining is not for the winners in life. You must focus on what you can do, not what you cannot. And you must focus on the opportunities not the difficulties. When you do this you will not only inspire yourself but you will be an example for others to follow as well.” – Jim Rohn
75. “Average people look for ways of getting away with it. Successful people look for ways of getting on with it.” – Jim Rohn
76. “Success is 20% skills and 80% strategy. You might know how to read, but more importantly, what’s your plan to read?” – Jim Rohn
77. “To solve any problem, here are three questions to ask yourself: First, what could I do? Second, what could I read? And third, who could I ask?” – Jim Rohn
78. “We must learn to apply all that we know, so that we can attract all that we want.” – Jim Rohn
79. “If you wish to be successful, study success. If you wish to be happy, study happiness. If you want to make money, study the acquisition of wealth. Those who achieve these things don’t do it by accident. It’s a matter of studying first and practicing second.” – Jim Rohn
Jim Rohn Inspirational Quotes
80. “Refine your goals. Start the process. Set some higher goals. Reach for some higher purpose. Go for something beyond what you thought you could do!” – Jim Rohn
81. “Hear or read something challenging, something instructional, at least thirty minutes a day, everyday.You can get along without some meals, but you can’t get along without some ideas, examples and inspiration.Ideas plus Inspiration; that’s the mixture that really turns things on, sends an entrepreneur program into high gear.” – Jim Rohn
82. “I urge you to take on a small challenge, something you can do right now. And then take on another. After a while, when the big challenges come your way you’ll be able to handle them with complete confidence.” – Jim Rohn
83. “Find some successful people to help you with you with your success plan; find some healthy people to encourage you to have an exercise and nutrition plan; find someone who knows how to live to teach you the secrets of a rewarding lifestyle.” – Jim Rohn
84. “The good life comes from a lifestyle that is fully developed, regardless of the size of your bank balance; a lifestyle that fuels your desire to become a person of deep value and achievement.” – Jim Rohn
85. “So accept the fact that you are remarkable. Thrive on your uniqueness! Reach down inside yourself and bring out more of your remarkable human gifts. They are there, waiting to be discovered and used.” – Jim Rohn
86. “Despite all of the factors that affect our lives — like the kind of parents we have, the schools we attended, the part of the country we grew up in — none has as much potential power for affecting our futures as our ability to dream.” – Jim Rohn
87. “The key is to start right now making the changes to walk a new road. And here’s what’s exciting, just a few daily disciplines makes a great deal of difference in one year, three years, five years. And before you know it, you will be walking a brand new road.” – Jim Rohn
88. “Missing skills, missing knowledge, missing insight, missing values, missing lifestyle are all a result of not reading books. Remember, the book unread is the one that can’t help you. You can’t read too many books but you can read too few.” – Jim Rohn
89. “Never let it be said that you lived a life without finding out about it. You may not be able to do all you find out, but make sure you find out all you can do.” – Jim Rohn
90. “What a world this would be if everybody tried to leave it in better condition than they found it.” – Jim Rohn
91. “One of the best kept secrets of the rich is the management of time. Pity the man who has a favorite restaurant, but not a favorite author. He’s picked out a favorite place to feed his body, but he doesn’t have a favorite place to feed his mind!” – Jim Rohn
92. “Your library needs to show that you are a serious student of life, health, spirituality, culture, uniqueness, sophistication, economics, prosperity, productivity, sales, management, skills, and values of all kinds. Let your library show you’re a serious student.” – Jim Rohn
93. “When your goals are truly important and meaningful to you, you will not only eventually achieve them, you will also deserve all the rewards that you reap in the process of doing so.” – Jim Rohn
94. “Take care of your physical health so you can achieve your goals. You will then have the muscle, strength, and vitality to take you wherever you want to go and accomplish whatever you want.” – Jim Rohn
95. “Life was not designed to give us what we need. Life was deigned to give us what we deserve. Once you understand that principle, your life will change.” – Jim Rohn
96. “Every day represents a piece of the mosaic of your life. You need to capture the experience, the knowledge, the sights, the sounds, the panorama, the colour, and the emotion so it will serve you well for the future. Don’t miss a day.” – Jim Rohn
97. “Learn how to turn frustration into fascination. You will learn more being fascinated by life than you will by being frustrated by it.” – Jim Rohn
98. “You have the ability to totally transform every area in your life — and it all begins with your very own power of choice.” – Jim Rohn
99. “The best advice I ever came across on the subject of concentration is: Wherever you are, be there.” – Jim Rohn
100. “If you learn to set a good sail, the wind that blows will always take you to the dreams you want, the income you want, and the treasures of mind, purse, and soul you want.” – Jim Rohn
I hope that you enjoyed reading the above wonderful collection of Jim Rohn Quotes
Jim Rohn was a remarkable speaker and author who left a lasting impact on the world of personal development.
His timeless wisdom and inspiring messages continue to inspire people all around the globe to pursue their dreams and achieve their full potential.
His legacy lives on through his many books, speeches, and the many people that he touched with his knowledge.
Jim Rohn Biography:
Jim Rohn was a legendary motivational speaker and entrepreneur who inspired millions of people around the world to achieve their dreams and live their best lives. Born in 1930 in Yakima, Washington, Jim grew up in a humble family and experienced the hardships of poverty during the Great Depression. However, he did not let his circumstances define him, and he worked hard to pursue his dreams.
In his early years, Jim worked as a stock clerk and then as a distributor for a nutritional supplement company. It was during this time that he met his mentor, Earl Shoaff, who helped him discover his true potential and gave him the tools and strategies to succeed in life. Under Shoaff’s guidance, Jim developed a passion for personal development and began studying the teachings of great philosophers and thinkers such as Aristotle, Epictetus, and Thoreau.
In the 1960s, Jim Rohn started his own business as a speaker and trainer, focusing on topics such as personal development, goal setting, and leadership.
He quickly gained a reputation as one of the most inspiring and impactful speakers in the industry, and his message resonated with people from all walks of life. He spoke to thousands of audiences across the world, inspiring them to take charge of their lives and achieve their full potential.
Jim’s unique style of speaking, which combined humor, wisdom, and practical advice, made him a favorite among audiences. He was a master storyteller who could captivate his audience with his words and leave them feeling empowered and motivated. His famous quote “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with” became a popular mantra among his followers and is still widely quoted today.
Jim Rohn was not just a speaker but also a writer. He authored several books, including “The Art of Exceptional Living,” “7 Strategies for Wealth and Happiness,” and “The Five Major Pieces to the Life Puzzle.” His books are still widely read today and have helped countless people improve their lives and achieve their goals.
Jim Rohn passed away in 2009, but his legacy lives on through his teachings and the impact he had on millions of people around the world.
Jim Rohn remains one of the most influential figures in the personal development industry, and his message of taking responsibility for our own life and working towards personal growth continues to inspire people today.