I love to start each day by reading some positive quotes. Quotes can help me to focus on the more important things in my life. Quotes can have the power to motivate, inspire and change how we feel and act. I have selected these powerful quotes to hopefully brighten your day and help you to feel more positive about yourself and the future.
Reading quotes is a great habit, an even more powerful habit is sharing a positive or motivating quote with your friends. You never know if a positive quote might help to brighten someones day!
I hope that you will enjoy these wonderful quotes and that you will share them with your friends and share some positivity.
25 Positive Image Quotes That Will Brighten Your Day
1. No matter how long you have traveled in the wrong direction, you can always turn around.
2. My goal is not to be better than anyone else, but to be better than I used to be. – Wayne Dyer
3. Knowing what you need to improve your life is wisdom. Pushing yourself to do it takes courage. – Mel Robbins
4. When you start seeing your worth, you’ll find it harder to stay around people who don’t.
5. Sometimes you need to be alone. Not to be lonely, but to enjoy your free time being yourself.
6. If you believe in yourself, anything is possible.
7. I think it’s time to be happy again.
8. If you have the power to make someone happy, do it. The world needs more of that.
9. Today I will not stress over things I can’t control.
10. There is always, always something to be grateful for.
11. Sometimes I need to go off on my own. I am not sad. I am not angry. I am just recharging my batteries. – Kristen Butler
12. Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from negativity.
13. The life in front of you is far more important than the life behind you. – Joel Osteen
14. It’s your road, and your alone, others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you. – Rumi
15. Life only comes around once, so do whatever makes you happy, and be with whoever makes you smile.
16. F.E.A.R has two meanings: ‘Forget Everything And Run’ or’ Face Everything And Rise.’ The choice is yours. – Zig Ziglar
17. Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.
18. It’s never too late for a new beginning in your life. – Joyce Meyer
19. The difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude.
20. I am in charge of how I feel and today I choose happiness.
21. Not all storms come to disrupt your life, some come to clear your path.
22. You don’t get what you wish for, you get what you work for.
23. The best therapy sometimes is a long drive and good music.
24. A river cuts through a rock not because of its power, but it’s persistence.
25. Don’t look back, you are not going that way.
Inspirational Daymond John Quotes
Daymond John is an businessman, author, motivational speaker and television personality. Most people know Daymond John as a ‘Shark’ investor on the television show ‘ Shark Tank’.
Daymond John uses the valuable skills that he has learned while building his successful FUBU clothing brand to help other aspiring entrepreneurs to also become successful.
I hope that the following collection of Daymond John quotes will encourage you to dream big, believe in yourself and to take action to achieve your goals.
1. If people haven’t laughed at your dreams, then you aren’t dreaming big enough, just keep pushing forward. – Daymond John
2. Everyone has an idea, but it’s taking those first steps toward turning that idea into a reality that are always the toughest. – Daymond John
3. If you don’t know how to do something, find someone who does. – Daymond John
4. Being around like-minded people and mentors are the number one reason for success. – Daymond John
5. You are born a chooser. – Daymond John
6. Don’t wait for the perfect time, you will wait forever. Always take advantage of the time that you’re given and make it perfect. – Daymond John
7. Be inspired by the success of others but don’t be intimidated by it. – Daymond John
8. Don’t focus on you, focus on what you can give others. – Daymond John
9. My parents always taught me that my day job would never make me rich; it’d be my homework. – Daymond John
10. Success is waking up every day and doing what you want to do. – Daymond John
11. If I’ve learned one thing in this life it’s this: even if you lose, don’t lose the lesson. – Daymond John
12. The easiest thing to sell is the truth. – Daymond John
13. If you want to do something well, you’ve got to be committed to it. You’ve got to do it fully. – Daymond John
14. The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance. – Daymond John
15. Align yourself with the right people, forge the right relationships and you’ll set yourself up for the long run. – Daymond John
16. You don’t have to work for a big corporation if you don’t want to. – Daymond John
17. I’ve failed way more than I’ve succeeded. – Daymond John
18. It takes the same energy to think small as it does to think big. So dream big and think bigger. – Daymond John
19. I read my goals before I go to sleep and when I wake up. There are 10 goals around health, family, and business with expiration dates, and I update them every six months. – Daymond John
20. Make sure you’re doing something that you love, that you’re willing to do for the rest of your life. If you’re doing it for the money, that’s the only thing you won’t make. – Daymond John
21. I believe the last thing I read at night will likely manifest when I’m sleeping. You become what you think about the most. – Daymond John
20 Powerful Image Quotes That Will Inspire You
If you are like me, you probably enjoy reading powerful image quotes that are posted on social media. I have put together a collection of some popular image quotes that I have created.
These quotes have been seen and shared by millions of people from all over the world. I really hope that you take a few minutes out of your day today and read the following collection of quotes.
I hope that these quotes will inspire you to have a more positive outlook of life. I also hope that the following quotes will inspire you to be a better person to other people around you and also take the time to love and be kind to yourself too!
1. Why fit in when you were born to stand out. ― Dr Seuss
2. It’s never too late for a new beginning in your life. ― Joyce Meyer
3. Sometimes we are tested not to show our weaknesses, but to discover our strengths.
4. Just in case no one has told you today: You are amazing!
5. Do everything with a good heart and expect nothing in return.
6. You’ve managed survival mode. Now it’s time to live!
7. It’s your life. Don’t let anyone make you feel guilty for living it your way.
8. You glow differently when you have good people with good intentions in your life.
9. Simple Rule In Life: If you wouldn’t like it done to you, don’t do it to others.
10. Don’t use your energy to worry. Use your energy to believe.
11. There’s no reason to look back when you have so much to look forward to.
12. Excuses make today easy but tomorrow hard. Work makes today hard but tomorrow easy. The choice is yours!
13. I smile because I have survived everything the world has thrown at me. I smile because when I was knocked down, I got back up.
14. To be happy you must: Let go of the past. Be grateful for the present. Look forward to what’s coming next.
15. If we have the attitude that it is going to be a great day, it usually is. ― Catherine Pulsifer
16. Do good and good will come to you.
17. Count your blessings, not your problems.
18. Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from negativity.
19. Always try to leave people better than you found them. Hug the hurt. Kiss the broken. Befriend the lost. Love the lonely.
20. Surround yourself with people who talk about visions and ideas, not other people.
Catherine Pulsifer Quotes
We all face challenges in life and Catherine Pulsifer was no different. With many different challenges facing her, at different times in her life, Catherine found ways to cope and be inspired by reading the biographies of people who faced similar challenges and by reading as many motivational and inspiring books that she could find.
Catherine not only read these books, but she implemented the information from these books into her life. In 1998 Catherine wrote her first book, Wings for Wisdom. Since then she has gone on to write other books and develop her website, wow4u.com.
One of Catherine’s primary goals in life is “to help others build a more rewarding and successful life by sharing her experiences and challenging peoples thinking!”
I hope that you will really enjoy this wonderful collection of Catherine Pulsifer quotes.
1. It is about choices we make. And how the direction of our lives comes down to the choices we choose. ― Catherine Pulsifer
2. Goals point to where you want to end up, not where you are today. ― Catherine Pulsifer
3. Small acts of kindness can make a difference in other people’s lives more than we can imagine. ― Catherine Pulsifer
4. Your attitude can take you forward or your attitude can take you down. The choice is always yours! ― Catherine Pulsifer
5. A small change can make a big difference. ― Catherine Pulsifer
6. Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently. ― Catherine Pulsifer
7. To find optimism, look for the good things in life. ― Catherine Pulsifer
8. You are accountable for your actions, your decisions, your life; no one else is, but you. ― Catherine Pulsifer
9. Life presents many choices, the choices we make determine our future. ― Catherine Pulsifer
10. Without goals, you will end up going nowhere, or, you will end up following someone else’s map! Develop your map today – set your goals and focus! ― Catherine Pulsifer
11. If you don’t feel enthusiasm for what you are doing, then you probably should be doing something else as enthusiasm is a key to success. ― Catherine Pulsifer
12. In everything we do, our own thoughts can help us succeed, or they can help us fail. Maintain a positive attitude. ― Catherine Pulsifer
13. We are all different, which is great because we are all unique. Without diversity life would be very boring. ― Catherine Pulsifer
14. Don’t regret another birthday, the good news is that you are alive and can celebrate it. ― Catherine Pulsifer
15. Never give up. Have hope. Expect only the best from life and take action to get it. ― Catherine Pulsifer
16. Don’t live your life regretting yesterday. Live your life so tomorrow you won’t regret today. – Catherine Pulsifer
17. Sometimes we don’t realize the blessings we have until we no longer have them. Appreciate all the blessings in your life, take none for granted. ― Catherine Pulsifer
18. Your comfort zone is not a place that you want to remain in. Dare, discover, be all that you can be. ― Catherine Pulsifer
19. Never lose hope, there are always possibilities if you just look for them. ― Catherine Pulsifer
20. Give thanks not just on Thanksgiving Day, but every day of your life. Appreciate and never take for granted all that you have. – Catherine Pulsifer
21. At the end of the day we are accountable to ourselves – our success is a result of what we do. ― Catherine Pulsifer
22. When you leave work on Friday, leave work. Don’t let technology follow you throughout your weekend (answering text messages and emails) take a break, you will be more refreshed to begin the workweek if you have had a break. ― Catherine Pulsifer
23. Life presents many choices, the choices we make determine our future. ― Catherine Pulsifer
24. Goals are like a map. They help us determine where we want to end up, and give us personal direction on which to focus our energy. — Catherine Pulsifer
25. Every day is a chance to begin again. Don’t focus on the failures of yesterday, start today with positive thoughts and expectations. – Catherine Pulsifer