I love to start each day by reading some positive quotes. Quotes can help me to focus on the more important things in my life. Quotes can have the power to motivate, inspire and change how we feel and act. I have selected these powerful quotes to hopefully brighten your day and help you to feel more positive about yourself and the future.
Reading quotes is a great habit, an even more powerful habit is sharing a positive or motivating quote with your friends. You never know if a positive quote might help to brighten someones day!
I hope that you will enjoy these wonderful quotes and that you will share them with your friends and share some positivity.
1. No matter how long you have traveled in the wrong direction, you can always turn around.
3. Knowing what you need to improve your life is wisdom. Pushing yourself to do it takes courage. – Mel Robbins
4. When you start seeing your worth, you’ll find it harder to stay around people who don’t.
5. Sometimes you need to be alone. Not to be lonely, but to enjoy your free time being yourself.
6. If you believe in yourself, anything is possible.
7. I think it’s time to be happy again.
8. If you have the power to make someone happy, do it. The world needs more of that.
9. Today I will not stress over things I can’t control.
10. There is always, always something to be grateful for.
11. Sometimes I need to go off on my own. I am not sad. I am not angry. I am just recharging my batteries. – Kristen Butler
12. Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from negativity.
13. The life in front of you is far more important than the life behind you. – Joel Osteen
14. It’s your road, and your alone, others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you. – Rumi
15. Life only comes around once, so do whatever makes you happy, and be with whoever makes you smile.
16. F.E.A.R has two meanings: ‘Forget Everything And Run’ or’ Face Everything And Rise.’ The choice is yours. – Zig Ziglar
17. Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.
18. It’s never too late for a new beginning in your life. – Joyce Meyer
19. The difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude.
20. I am in charge of how I feel and today I choose happiness.
21. Not all storms come to disrupt your life, some come to clear your path.
22. You don’t get what you wish for, you get what you work for.
23. The best therapy sometimes is a long drive and good music.
24. A river cuts through a rock not because of its power, but it’s persistence.
25. Don’t look back, you are not going that way.