Most Inspirational Focus Quotes
Are you looking for the most inspirational collection of Focus Quotes?
Do you ever wish that you could spend more time to focus on your goals, your dreams and yourself? Do days and weeks pass you by and you realize that you have not spent enough time on yourself?
Perhaps you wish that you had more direction and purpose in your life! With so many distractions around us each day, it is really important to take the time to focus on ourselves and the really important things in life.
I like to use a journal every morning where I can enter 3 things that I am grateful for and also 3 things that I plan to do that day. This is a great way of putting myself in a positive and productive mindset.
I have carefully selected the following focus quotes from a wonderful selection of people. I hope that you take a few minutes out of your day today and read the following quotes and let their wisdom sink in.
I also hope that this collection of Focus Quotes will inspire you to take the time to focus on yourself more often.
1. You get what you focus on, so focus on what you want.
2. The key to success is to focus on goals, not obstacles.
3. Always remember, your focus determines your reality.
4. Set your target and keep trying until you reach it. ― Napoleon Hill
5. Just focus on the 24 hours in front of you and do what you can to get closer to where you want to be. ― Eric Thomas
6. No one can hit their target with their eyes closed. ― Paulo Coelho
7. Starve your distractions, feed your focus.
8. Focus on where you want to go, not on what you fear. ― Tony Robbins
9. Prioritizing sharpens your vision so you can focus on the most important things. ― Myles Munroe
10. Your current thoughts are creating your future life. What you think about the most or focus on the most will appear as your life. ― Rhonda Byrne
11. Take a deep breath and focus on what’s really important. ― Wayne Dyer
12. Dream big, work hard, stay focused, and surround yourself with good people.
13. A clear vision, backed by definite plans, gives you a tremendous feeling of confidence and personal power. ― Brian Tracy
14. It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
15. Focus like a laser, not a flashlight. ― Michael Jordan
16. Choose to focus your time, energy and conversation around people who inspire you, support you and help you to grow you into your happiest, strongest, wisest self. ― Karen Salmansohn
17. The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus. ― Bruce Lee
18. Energy flows where attention goes. ― Tony Robbins
19. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
20 of 75 Quotes on the Power of Focus
Focus on your greater goal, your destiny. ― Robert Greene
21. I don’t focus on what I’m up against. I focus on my goals and I try to ignore the rest. ― Venus Williams
22. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. ― Aristotle
23. Stop focusing on how stressed you are and remember how blessed you are.
24. Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer. ― Denis Waitley
25. Focus 90% of your time on solutions and only 10% of your time on problems. ― Anthony J. D’Angelo
26. Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days. ― Zig Ziglar
27. The main thing is to keep the main thing a main thing. ― Stephen Covey
28. F.O.C.U.S – Follow One Course Until Successful. ― Robert T. Kiyosaki
29. Focus is the art of knowing what to ignore. ― James Clear
30. Focus on the outcome not the obstacle.
If you have enjoyed the above quotes, I have put some more wonderful Focus Quotes below.
31. What you focus on grows. ― Esther Hicks
32. Always remember, your focus determines your reality. ― George Lucas
33. Don’t make excuses for why you can’t get it done. Focus on all of the reasons why you must make it happen. ― Ralph Marston
34. Stop managing your time. Start managing your focus. ― Robin Sharma
35. People who can focus, get things done. People who can prioritize, get the right things done. ― John Maeda
36. Focus on the possibilities for success, not on the potential for failure. ― Napoleon Hill
37. When you focus on problems, you get more problems. When you focus on possibilities, you have more opportunities. ― Zig Ziglar
38. Instead of focusing on that circumstances that you cannot change – focus strongly and powerfully on the circumstances that you can. ― Joy Page
39. It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
40 of 75 Quotes on Keeping Your Focus
Nothing happens without focus. Don’t try to do everything at once. Take it one step at a time. ― Dave Ramsey
41. Focus means eliminating distractions, not just from other people, but the things we do to distract ourselves. ― Catherine Pulsifer
42. You don’t get results by focusing on results. You get results by focusing on the actions that produce results. ― Mike Hawkins
43. Focus more on your desire than on your doubt, and the dream will take care of itself. ― Mark Twain
44. Goals may give focus, but dreams give power. ― John C. Maxwell
45. I learned that focus is key. Not just in your running a company, but in your personal life as well.― Tim Cook
46. Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive. ― Matt Cameron
47. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
48. Success at anything will always come down to this – focus and effort. And we control both. ― Dwayne Johnson
49. The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.― Socrates
50. Focus on what matters, stay positive and good things will happen.
51. It’s only after you’ve stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform. ― Roy T. Bennett
52. Instead of focusing on how much you can accomplish, focus on how much you can absolutely love what you’re doing. ― Leo Babauta
53. At the end of the day, you can’t control the results; you can only control your effort level and your focus. ― Ben Zobrist
54. It is not for me to judge another man’s life. I must judge, I must choose, I must spurn, purely for myself. For myself, alone. ― Herman Hesse
55 of 75 Quotes on Focusing on What Matters
Success will be within your reach only when you start reaching out for it. ― Stephen Richards
56. You can do anything as long as you have the passion, the drive, the focus, and the support. ― Sabrina Bryan
57. The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but on significance. ― Oprah Winfrey
58. Everyone’s time is limited. What matters most is to focus on what matters most. ― Roy Bennett
59. The time that leads to mastery is dependent on the intensity of our focus. ― Robert Greene
60. The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear. ― Brian Tracy
61. What you focus on expands. So focus on what you want, not what you do not want.
62. To conquer frustration, one must remain intensely focused on the outcome, not the obstacles. ― T.F. Hodge
63. It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. ― Aristotle Onassis
64. Win or lose, I always focus only on giving my 100%. ― PV Sindhu
65. But when you’re beginning, you should try to focus on something you love and your own way of doing things. ― Jerry Harrison
66. Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it. ― Greg Anderson
67. It is wise to direct your anger towards problems – not people; to focus your energies on answers – not excuses. ― William Arthur Ward
68. When we focus on our gratitude, the tide of disappointment goes out and the tide of love rushes in. ― Kristin Armstrong
69. The key to success is to focus on your goals and make them a reality.
70. It’s not always that we need to do more but rather that we need to focus on less. ― Nathan W. Morris
71. Success is a matter of focusing the full power of all you are on what you have a burning desire to achieve. ― Wilfred A. Peterson
72. Focus on the present moment and let the future take care of itself.
73. Stay focused, go after your dreams and keep moving toward your goals. ― LL Cool J
74. Successful people maintain a positive focus in life no matter what is going on around them. ― Jack Canfield
75. Don’t focus on what’s holding you back. Focus on what’s pushing you forward.
I really hope that you enjoyed reading the above collection of Inspirational Focus Quotes.
The above collection of Focus Quotes remind us of the power of concentration and the importance of staying on track towards our goals.
They remind us that by staying focused, we can overcome distractions and achieve great things.
These focus quotes serve as a powerful reminder to stay true to your goals, to keep your eyes on the prize and to not let distractions get in the way of your progress.
Try to remember the words of these focus quotes and let them guide you and motivate you in staying focused on your own exciting path to success.