Earl Nightingale was a popular radio speaker, author and publisher. During his lifetime, Earl Nightingale wrote and recorded more than 7,000 radio programs, 250 audio programs as well as television programs and videos. He spoke mainly on the subject of personal development.
His 1957 recording entitled The Strangest Secret, became a Gold Record – it was the first spoken recording to sell over one million copies. In recognition for his outstanding contributions over the years, Earl Nightingale was inducted into both the National Speakers Association Speaker Hall of Fame and the Association of Broadcasters National Radio Hall of Fame.
Earl Nightingale was a strong believer in how important our thoughts are if we want to achieve our goals and live the life that we want. He was hugely influenced by the book Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
I hope that you will be inspired and motivated by the following wonderful collection of Earl Nightingale quotes.
25 Inspirational Earl Nightingale Quotes
1. Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. – Earl Nightingale
2. Every one of us is the sum total of our own thoughts. – Earl Nightingale
3. Your problem is to bridge the gap which exists between where you are now and the goal you intend to reach. – Earl Nightingale
4. All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination. – Earl Nightingale
5. Picture yourself in your mind’s eye as having already achieved this goal. See yourself doing the things you’ll be doing when you’ve reached your goal. – Earl Nightingale
6. Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use. – Earl Nightingale
7. Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal. – Earl Nightingale
8 of 25 Earl Nightingale Quotes
9. When you judge others, you do not define them, you define yourself. – Earl Nightingale
10. Everything begins with an idea. – Earl Nightingale
11. The more intensely we feel about an idea or a goal, the more assuredly the idea, buried deep in our subconscious, will direct us along the path to its fulfillment. – Earl Nightingale
12. The biggest mistake that you can make is to believe that you are working for somebody else. – Earl Nightingale
13. We will receive not what we idly wish for but what we justly earn. Our rewards will always be in exact proportion to our service. – Earl Nightingale
14. We become what we think about. – Earl Nightingale
15. Spend one hour every day thinking about your goal and how to get there. – Earl Nightingale
16 of 25 Earl Nightingale Quotes
We can let circumstances rule us, or we can take charge and rule our lives from within. – Earl Nightingale
17. Decide now. What is it you want? Plant your goal in your mind. It’s the most important decision you’ll ever make in your entire life. – Earl Nightingale
18. We all walk in the dark and each of us must learn to turn on his or her own light. – Earl Nightingale
19. What’s going on in the inside shows on the outside. – Earl Nightingale
20. Problems are challenges to creative minds. Without problems, there would be little reason to think at all. – Earl Nightingale
21. People with goals succeed because they know where they are going. – Earl Nightingale
22. Before you can achieve the kind of life you want you must think, act, talk, and conduct yourself in all of your affairs as would the person you wish to become. – Earl Nightingale
23. The more intensely we feel about a goal the more progressively we’ll move toward it. – Earl Nightingale
24. Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality. – Earl Nightingale
25. Take action – ideas are worthless unless we act on them. – Earl Nightingale
I hope that you enjoyed this collection of Earl Nightingale quotes.