I really hope that you will enjoy reading this wonderful collection of Thanksgiving Quotes.
Thanksgiving day is celebrated on the fourth Thursday in November in the United States. The holiday originated in 1621 as a harvest festival celebrated by Pilgrims after a successful growing season.
It has been celebrated nationally since 1789, when George Washington declared Thursday, November 26, a Thanksgiving holiday.
While Thanksgiving day is celebrated in the United States, we should all take the time more often to be thankful and grateful for all of the blessings that are in our lives.
I think that the following collection of Thanksgiving quotes perfectly capture the true meaning of this special holiday; a time of giving thanks, feeling grateful, feeling blessed and enjoying the special time spent with friends and family.
Happy Thanksgiving Day Quotes
1. “There’s no happier person than a truly thankful, content person.” – Joyce Meyer
2. “We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.” – John F. Kennedy
3. “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
4. “What if, today, we were grateful for everything?” – Charlie Brown
5. “Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year because it reminds us to give thanks and to count our blessings.” – Joyce Giraud
6. “Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out.” – John Wooden
7. “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy. They are the charming gardeners that make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
8. “Look at everything as though you were seeing it for the first or the last time, then your time on earth will be filled with glory.” – Betty Smith
9. “The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest.” – William Blake
10. “Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.” – Melody Beattie
11. “There is no better opportunity to receive more than to be thankful for what you already have. Thanksgiving opens the windows of opportunity for ideas to flow your way.” – Jim Rohn
12. “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” – Willie Nelson
13. “Feeling gratitude and not expressing it, is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” – William Arthur Ward
14. “If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.” – Meister Eckhart
15. “The more you practice the art of thankfulness, the more you have to be thankful for.” – Norman Vincent Peale
16. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
17. Showing gratitude is one of the simplest yet most powerful things humans can do for each other.” – Randy Pausch
18. There is always, always, always something to be thankful for.
19. “Even in the trials of life, if we have eyes to see them, we can find good things everywhere we look.” – Joanna Gaines
Happy Thanksgiving Quotes
20. “Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.” – Eckhart Tolle
21. “Thanksgiving Day is a good day to recommit our energies to giving thanks and just giving.” – Amy Grant
22. “A moment of gratitude makes a difference in your attitude.” – Bruce Wilkinson
23. “Give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” – Brian Tracy
24. “Wear gratitude like a cloak, and it will feed every corner of your life.” – Rumi
25. “Gratitude is one of the most powerful human emotions. Once expressed, it changes attitude, brightens outlook, and broadens our perspective.” – Germany Kent
26. “We should certainly count our blessings, but we should also make our blessings count.” – Neal A. Maxwell
28. “Thanksgiving is a time of togetherness and gratitude.” – Nigel Hamilton
29. “Give thanks not just on Thanksgiving Day, but every day of your life. Appreciate and never take for granted all that you have.” – Catherine Pulsifer
30. Be kind, be thoughtful, be genuine but most of all be thankful.
I hope that you enjoyed reading this wonderful collection of Thanksgiving Quotes.
I really hope that this collection of Thanksgiving Quotes remind us all of the power of gratitude, the warmth of togetherness, and the blessings that enrich our lives.
As we share valuable time together and create cherished memories at this special holiday, I hope that these Thanksgiving Day quotes will continue to inspire us all to show more appreciation, cultivate kindness, and embrace the spirit of thankfulness not only on this occasion, but also throughout the year.