Catherine Pulsifer Quotes
We all face challenges in life and Catherine Pulsifer was no different. With many different challenges facing her, at different times in her life, Catherine found ways to cope and be inspired by reading the biographies of people who faced similar challenges and by reading as many motivational and inspiring books that she could find.
Catherine not only read these books, but she implemented the information from these books into her life. In 1998 Catherine wrote her first book, Wings for Wisdom. Since then she has gone on to write other books and develop her website, wow4u.com.
One of Catherine’s primary goals in life is “to help others build a more rewarding and successful life by sharing her experiences and challenging peoples thinking!”
I hope that you will really enjoy this wonderful collection of Catherine Pulsifer Quotes.
1. It is about choices we make. And how the direction of our lives comes down to the choices we choose. ― Catherine Pulsifer
2. Goals point to where you want to end up, not where you are today. ― Catherine Pulsifer
3. Small acts of kindness can make a difference in other people’s lives more than we can imagine. ― Catherine Pulsifer
4. Your attitude can take you forward or your attitude can take you down. The choice is always yours! ― Catherine Pulsifer
5. A small change can make a big difference. ― Catherine Pulsifer
6. Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently. ― Catherine Pulsifer
7. To find optimism, look for the good things in life. ― Catherine Pulsifer
8. You are accountable for your actions, your decisions, your life; no one else is, but you. ― Catherine Pulsifer
9. Life presents many choices, the choices we make determine our future. ― Catherine Pulsifer
10. Without goals, you will end up going nowhere, or, you will end up following someone else’s map! Develop your map today – set your goals and focus! ― Catherine Pulsifer
11. If you don’t feel enthusiasm for what you are doing, then you probably should be doing something else as enthusiasm is a key to success. ― Catherine Pulsifer
12. In everything we do, our own thoughts can help us succeed, or they can help us fail. Maintain a positive attitude. ― Catherine Pulsifer
13. We are all different, which is great because we are all unique. Without diversity life would be very boring. ― Catherine Pulsifer
14. Don’t regret another birthday, the good news is that you are alive and can celebrate it. ― Catherine Pulsifer
15. Never give up. Have hope. Expect only the best from life and take action to get it. ― Catherine Pulsifer
16. Don’t live your life regretting yesterday. Live your life so tomorrow you won’t regret today. – Catherine Pulsifer
17. Sometimes we don’t realize the blessings we have until we no longer have them. Appreciate all the blessings in your life, take none for granted. ― Catherine Pulsifer
18. Your comfort zone is not a place that you want to remain in. Dare, discover, be all that you can be. ― Catherine Pulsifer
19. Never lose hope, there are always possibilities if you just look for them. ― Catherine Pulsifer
20. Give thanks not just on Thanksgiving Day, but every day of your life. Appreciate and never take for granted all that you have. – Catherine Pulsifer
21. At the end of the day we are accountable to ourselves – our success is a result of what we do. ― Catherine Pulsifer
22. When you leave work on Friday, leave work. Don’t let technology follow you throughout your weekend (answering text messages and emails) take a break, you will be more refreshed to begin the workweek if you have had a break. ― Catherine Pulsifer
23. One of the best lessons you can learn in life is to master how to remain calm. ― Catherine Pulsifer
24. Goals are like a map. They help us determine where we want to end up, and give us personal direction on which to focus our energy. — Catherine Pulsifer
25. Every day is a chance to begin again. Don’t focus on the failures of yesterday, start today with positive thoughts and expectations. – Catherine Pulsifer
I hope that you enjoyed reading these wonderful Catherine Pulsifer Quotes.