I hope that following wonderful collection of Kindness Quotes inspire you to make an extra effort to be more kind and compassionate to the people around you.
We all know that the world can do with more kindness and compassion. Being kind is a wonderful attribute to have.
The great thing is that the more kindness that your pour out to others, the more kindness will pour back into you. I hope that you enjoy these kindness quotes that I have put together for you.
Kindness Quotes That Will Brighten Your Day
1. “Just imagine how different the world could be if we all spoke to everyone with respect and kindness.” — Holly Branson
2. “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” — Aesop
3. “Love and kindness go hand in hand.” — Marian Keyes
4. “Kindness is always fashionable, and always welcome.” — Amelia Barr
5. “Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolution.” — Kahlil Gibran
6. “The wonderful thing is that it’s so incredibly easy to be kind.” — Ingrid Newkirk
7. “Kindness extended, received, or observed beneficially impacts the physical health and feelings of everyone involved.” – Wayne Dyer
8. “Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much.” — Blaise Pascal
9. “A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal.” — Steve Maraboli
10. “My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.” — Dalai Lama
11. “Life becomes easier and more beautiful when we can see the good in other people.” — Roy T. Bennett
12. “The end result of kindness is that it draws people to you.” — Anita Roddick
13. “There’s no such things as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.” — Scott Adams
14. “I always say that kindness is the greatest beauty that you can have.” — Andie MacDowell
15. “Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.” — Barbara De Angelis
16. “No one has ever become poor by giving.” — Anne Frank
17. “Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” — Mark Twain
18. “Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.” — Roy T. Bennett
19. “When words are both true and kind, they can change the world.” — Buddha
Be Kind Quotes
20. “Kindness gives birth to kindness.” — Sophocles
21. “Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.” — Lao Tzu
22. “Always be a little kinder than necessary.” — James M. Barrie
23. “True beauty is born through our actions and aspirations and in the kindness we offer to others.” — Alek Wek
24. “To understand everything is to forgive everything.” — Osho
25. “You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
26. “Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.” — Unknown
27. “Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind.” — Henry James
28. “A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.” — William Arthur Ward
29. “Kindness, I’ve discovered, is everything in life.” — Isaac Bashevis Singer
Quotes about Kindness
30. “Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness.” — Lucius Annaeus Seneca
31. The greatest gift you can give someone is your kindness and attention.
32. Kindness is the golden chain by which society is bound together. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
33. In a world where you can be anything, be kind.
34. Be kind to unkind people – they need it the most.
35. Kindness is a powerful tool that can help change the world.
36. The most important thing in life is to be kind. That’s what will make you truly beautiful.
37. Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. — Mother Teresa
38. Kindness is a universal language that crosses all boundaries and knows no limits.
39. The best portion of a good man’s life is his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love. — William Wordsworth
Kindness Quotes by Famous People
40. If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else. — Booker T. Washington
41. Kindness is the oil that takes the friction out of life.
42. The world is full of kind people. If you can’t find one, be one.
43. Kindness and politeness are not overrated at all. They’re underused. — Tommy Lee Jones
44. The greatest act of kindness is seen in a smile.
45. Kindness is the only service that will stand the storm of life and not wash out.
46. A little thought and a little kindness are often worth more than a great deal of money. — John Ruskin
47. One of the most important things you can do on this earth is to let people know they are not alone. — Shannon L. Alder
48. Kindness is a powerful force that can heal the world.
49. Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.
50. Kindness is spreading sunshine into people’s lives regardless of the weather.
These Kindness Quotes serve as a wonderful reminder that even the smallest act of kindness can have a powerful impact on someone’s life.
These quotes encourage us to be more mindful of our words and our actions and to treat others with the kindness and respect that they deserve.
By embracing and practicing kindness in our daily lives, we can make the world a brighter and more loving place for ourselves and others around us.