I really think that you will enjoy reading this wonderful collection of Paulo Coelho Quotes.
Paulo Coelho is a world famous novelist and lyricist form Brazil. He is the author of the wonderful novel “The Alchemist”, which has been translated into 80 languages and has sold more than 35 million copies.
His writing style is simple yet profound, and his messages often revolve around the importance of following your dreams, finding your purpose in life, and embracing the journey towards self-discovery.
His quotes are powerful, uplifting, and I hope that they will inspire you to take action towards creating a more fulfilling life for yourself.
Paulo Coelho Quotes
1. “When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” – Paulo Coelho
2. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
3. “You have to take risks. We will only understand the miracle of life fully when we allow the unexpected to happen.” – Paulo Coelho
4. “Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure.” – Paulo Coelho
5. “Life was always a matter of waiting for the right moment to act.” – Paulo Coelho
6. “People are capable, at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of.” – Paulo Coelho
7. “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” – Paulo Coelho
8. “If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine. It is lethal.” – Paulo Coelho
9. “It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.” – Paulo Coelho
Paulo Coelho Quotes
10. “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” – Paulo Coelho
11. “The simple things are also the most extraordinary things, and only the wise can see them.” – Paulo Coelho
12. “One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now.” – Paulo Coelho
13. “The secret of life is to fall seven times and to get up eight times.” – Paulo Coelho
14. “The act of discovering who we are will force us to accept that we can go further than we think.” – Paulo Coelho
15. “It is said that the darkest hour of the night comes just before the dawn.” – Paulo Coelho
16. “Life really is generous to those who pursue their destiny.” – Paulo Coelho
17. “All battles in life serve to teach us something, even the battles we lose.” – Paulo Coelho
18. “The simple things are also the most extraordinary things, and only the wise can see them.” – Paulo Coelho
19. “Be Brave. Take Risks. Nothing can substitute experience.” – Paulo Coelho
Uplifting Paulo Coelho Quotes
20. “Don’t waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.” – Paulo Coelho
21. You will never be able to escape from your heart. So it’s better to listen to what it has to say.” – Paulo Coelho
22. “Every blessing ignored becomes a curse.” – Paulo Coelho
23. “Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.” – Paulo Coelho
24. “What’s the world’s greatest lie?… It’s this: that at a certain point in our lives, we lose control of what’s happening to us, and our lives become controlled by fate.” – Paulo Coelho
25. “When I had nothing to lose, I had everything. When I stopped being who I am, I found myself.” – Paulo Coelho
26. “A child can teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, to always be busy with something, and to know how to demand with all his might that which he desires.” – Paulo Coelho
27. “Nothing in the world is ever completely wrong. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.” – Paulo Coelho
28. “You can become blind by seeing each day as a similar one. Each day is a different one, each day brings a miracle of its own. It’s just a matter of paying attention to this miracle.” – Paulo Coelho
29. “All you have to do is pay attention: lessons always arrive when you are ready.” – Paulo Coelho
Quotes by Paulo Coelho
30. “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” – Paulo Coelho
31. “When you repeat a mistake, it is not a mistake anymore: it is a decision.” – Paulo Coelho
32. “The more in harmony with yourself you are, the more joyful you are and the more faithful you are. Faith is not to disconnect you from reality – it connects you to reality.” – Paulo Coelho
33. “Happiness is something that multiplies when it is divided.” – Paulo Coelho
34. “Everything tells me that I am about to make a wrong decision, but making mistakes is just part of life. What does the world want of me? Does it want me to take no risks, to go back to where I came from because I didn’t have the courage to say “yes” to life?” – Paulo Coelho
35. “None of us knows what might happen even the next minute, yet still we go forward. Because we trust. Because we have Faith.” – Paulo Coelho
36. “The act of discovering who we are will force us to accept that we can go further than we think.” – Paulo Coelho
37. “Life has a way of testing a person’s will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen at once.” – Paulo Coelho
38. “Certain things in life simply have to be experienced and never explained. Love is such a thing.” – Paulo Coelho
39. “Life always waits for some crisis to occur before revealing itself at its most brilliant.” – Paulo Coelho
Paulo Coelho Quotes About Life
40. “Intuition is really a sudden immersion of the soul into the universal current of life.” – Paulo Coelho
41. “I don’t live in either my past or my future. I’m interested only in the present. If you can concentrate always on the present, you’ll be a happy man. Life will be a party for you, a grand festival because life is the moment we’re living now.” – Paulo Coelho
42. “If you want to be successful, you must respect one rule – Never lie to yourself.” – Paulo Coelho
43. “When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change; at such a moment, there is no point in pretending that nothing has happened or in saying that we are not yet ready. The challenge will not wait. Life does not look back. A week is more than enough time for us to decide whether or not to accept our destiny.” – Paulo Coelho
44. “Blessed are those who do not fear solitude, who are not afraid of their own company, who are not always desperately looking for something to do, something to amuse themselves with, something to judge.” – Paulo Coelho
45. “Don’t give in to your fears. If you do, you won’t be able to talk to your heart.” – Paulo Coelho
46. “Remember your dreams and fight for them. You must know what you want from life.” – Paulo Coelho
47. “There is just one thing that makes your dream become impossible: the fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
48. “We can never judge the lives of others because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It’s one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it’s another to think that yours is the only path.” – Paulo Coelho
49. “There are moments when troubles enter our lives and we can do nothing to avoid them. But they are there for a reason. Only when we have overcome them will we understand why they were there.” – Paulo Coelho
50. “You’re always learning. The problem is, sometimes you stop and think you understand the world. This is not correct. The world is always moving. You never reach the point where you can stop making an effort.” – Paulo Coelho
Paulo Coelho’s quotes have touched the hearts and souls of millions of people from all over the world.
With his unique blend of spirituality, philosophy, and poetic language, Paulo Coelho has inspired countless people to embrace their true selves, follow their dreams, and live a life full of purpose and passion.
Whether you are seeking guidance on your own personal journey or simply looking for some inspiration, Paulo Coelho’s Quotes are perfect.
I hope that you take just a few moments to reflect on his quotes and his wisdom, and let them guide you on you own exciting adventure through life.