The powerful insights contained in the Neville Goddard Quotes below will provide you with the inspiration and practical guidance on how to manifest what you desire.
Neville Goddard was a renowned spiritual teacher and author. His words of wisdom continue to change the lives of countless people worldwide to this day through his books and lectures on manifestation and the power of the mind.
One of the most intriguing aspects of Neville Goddard’s teachings is his perspective on The Law of Attraction. He explained that our thoughts and emotions act as magnets, attracting corresponding experiences into our lives.
Neville Goddard emphasized the importance of consciously directing our thoughts and emotions towards our desires to ensure that we attract positive outcomes.
Neville Goddard believed that our desires are already within us, and that we just need to align our thoughts and beliefs with our desires to manifest them into reality.
This means that we should focus on feeling as if we already have what we want, rather than focusing on the lack or the absence of it.
I hope that the following Neville Goddard quotes will lead you on an exciting journey towards unlocking the power that is within you, and help you to manifest the life that you have always wanted.
Neville Goddard Quotes
1. “Become aware of what you are thinking and you will recognize a law between your mood and your surrounding circumstances.” – Neville Goddard
2. “Imagination and faith are the secrets of creation.” – Neville Goddard
3. “Your imagination is the gateway to your future. If you imagine the worst, that is what you will experience. If you imagine the best, that is what you will experience.” – Neville Goddard
4. “Faith is the bridge between the invisible and the visible.” – Neville Goddard
5. “You are already that which you want to be, and your refusal to believe this is the only reason you do not see it.” – Neville Goddard
6. “Feeling a state produces that state.” – Neville Goddard
7. “If we do not like what is happening to us, it is a sure sign that we are in need of a change of mental diet.” – Neville Goddard
8. “Learn to shake yourself loose from what the world believes is the only reality.” – Neville Goddard
9. “If you will assume your desire and live there as though it were true, no power on earth can stop it from becoming a fact.” – Neville Goddard
Neville Goddard Quotes About Faith
10. “The world is a mirror, forever reflecting what you are doing, within yourself.” – Neville Goddard
11. “Our inner conversations represent in various ways the world we live in.” – Neville Goddard
12. “Faith is the starting point of all miracles.” – Neville Goddard
13. “Everything depends upon our attitude towards ourselves. That which we will not affirm as true of ourselves cannot develop in our life.” – Neville Goddard
14. “Your imagination is the key to unlocking your dreams. If you can imagine it, you can achieve it.” – Neville Goddard
15. “Be careful of your moods and feelings, for there is an unbroken connection between your feelings and your visible world.” – Neville Goddard
16. “A change of feeling is a change of destiny.” – Neville Goddard
17. “Take your attention away from your problem and the multitude of reasons why you cannot achieve your ideal. Concentrate your attention entirely upon the thing desired.” – Neville Goddard
18. “Faith is the ability to see the invisible and believe in the impossible.” – Neville Goddard
19. “The great secret is a controlled imagination and a well-sustained attention, firmly and repeatedly focused on the object to be accomplished.” – Neville Goddard
Neville Goddard Quotes On Manifestation
20. “To reach a higher level of being, you must assume a higher concept of yourself.” – Neville Goddard
21. “All transformation begins with an intense, burning desire to be transformed.” – Neville Goddard
22. “Imagination creates reality.” – Neville Goddard
23. “Change your conception of yourself and you will automatically change the world in which you live.” – Neville Goddard
24. “Whatever you desire, believe that you have received it, and you will.” – Neville Goddard
25. “Your attention must be developed, controlled, and concentrated in order to change your concept of yourself successfully and thereby change your future.” – Neville Goddard
26. “Assume the feeling of your wish fulfilled and observe the route that your attention follows.” – Neville Goddard
27. “There is nothing more important than developing your imagination to transform your life from the inside world of your thoughts and feelings to the outside world of your results and manifestations.” – Neville Goddard
28. “Faith is the only power that can bridge the gap between the seen and the unseen.” – Neville Goddard
29. “All you can possibly need or desire is already yours. Call your desires into being by imagining and feeling your wish fulfilled.” – Neville Goddard
Inspirational Neville Goddard Quotes
30. “Your opinion of yourself is your most important viewpoint. You are infinitely greater than you think you are.” – Neville Goddard
31. “If you do not feel natural about what you want to be, you will not be it.” – Neville Goddard
32. “There is no limit to your creative power.” – Neville Goddard
33. “Simply dare to assume you are what you want to be and you will compel everyone to play their part.” – Neville Goddard
34. “Nothing comes from without. All things come from within.” – Neville Goddard
35. “You rise to a higher level of consciousness by taking your attention away from your present limitations and placing it upon that which you desire to be.” – Neville Goddard
36. “You must want to be different before you can begin to change yourself.” – Neville Goddard
37. “Be still and know that you are what you desire to be, and you will never have to search for it.” – Neville Goddard
38. “Sensation precedes manifestation and is the foundation upon which all manifestation rests.” – Neville Goddard
39. “Believe that you are what you want to be.” – Neville Goddard
40. “It is not what you want that you attract; you attract what you believe to be true.” – Neville Goddard
By following the advice in these powerful quotes, you can start to develop an abundance mindset, which in turn will help you to attract more prosperity into your life.
Let these Neville Goddard quotes inspire you to tap into your own true potential and start creating a life of unlimited abundance.
Remember, the power lies within you, and Neville Goddard’s quotes are here to remind you of that fact.
So, embrace the wisdom of these Neville Goddard quotes, and unleash the unlimited abundance that awaits for you!