I really think that you will enjoy reading this powerful collection of Susan Jeffers Quotes.
Susan Jeffers (1938-2012) was an American psychologist, author, and motivational speaker. She was best known for her work in the field of personal development and self-help.
Throughout her career, Susan Jeffers offered practical advice and empowering strategies to help individuals overcome fear and achieve their goals.
Susan Jeffers gained widespread recognition with her best-selling book, “Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway,” published in 1987. The book, translated into numerous languages, became a global phenomenon and still remains a self-help classic today.
In addition to her writing, Susan Jeffers conducted workshops and seminars, sharing her insights and techniques with audiences around the world.
Her warm and encouraging approach made her a beloved figure among those seeking personal growth and transformation.
Susan Jeffers passed away on October 27, 2012, but her legacy lives on through her books and videos, which continue to inspire and empower individuals on their journey to self-discovery and personal growth.
Susan Jeffers Quotes
1. “Feel the fear and do it anyway!” ― Susan Jeffers
2. “I believe that if something is troubling you, simply start from where you are and take the action necessary to change it.” ― Susan Jeffers
3. “Negative thoughts take away your power.” ― Susan Jeffers
4. “If you knew you could handle anything that came your way, what would you possibly have to fear? The answer is: Nothing!” ― Susan Jeffers
5. “The more you expand your comfort zone, the more powerful you become.” ― Susan Jeffers
6. “Taking responsibility means never blaming anyone else for anything you are being, doing, having, or feeling.” ― Susan Jeffers
7. “The only way to get rid of the fear of doing something, is to go out and do it.” ― Susan Jeffers
8. “The biggest pitfall as you make your way through life is impatience. Remember that being impatient is simply a way of punishing yourself. It creates stress, dissatisfaction, and fear.” ― Susan Jeffers
9. “Security is not having things; it’s handling things.” ― Susan Jeffers
Inspirational Susan Jeffers Quotes
10. “When we give from a place of love, rather than from a place of expectation, more usually comes back to us than we could have ever imagined.” ― Susan Jeffers
11. “Remember that underlying all our fears is a lack of trust in ourselves.” ― Susan Jeffers
12. “Your joy, your happiness, your satisfaction and your ability to dance with life, depends solely on what you pay attention to.” ― Susan Jeffers
13. “Each risk you take, each time you move out of what feels comfortable, you become more powerful.” ― Susan Jeffers
14. “As we open our hearts to others, we begin to discover the truth of our own inner beauty, inner strength and inner light.” ― Susan Jeffers
15. “Patience means knowing it will happen… and giving it time to happen.” ― Susan Jeffers
16. “Open your eyes, whether you presently believe it or not, your life is already abundant. Before you can accept abundance in your life, you have to notice it.” ― Susan Jeffers
17. “Be the kind of person you would want to surround yourself with.” ― Susan Jeffers
18. “All you have to do to diminish the fear is to develop more trust in your ability to handle whatever comes your way.” ― Susan Jeffers
19. “If you haven’t made any mistakes lately, you must be doing something wrong.” ― Susan Jeffers
Motivational Susan Jeffers Quotes
20. “By learning to trust your intuition, miracles seem to happen. Intuitive thoughts are gifts from the higher self.” ― Susan Jeffers
21. “There is really only one person in the world who can make me happy, and that is ME!” ― Susan Jeffers
22. “Make a list of all you need to do to change what doesn’t work in your life and, little by little, begin making those changes.” ― Susan Jeffers
23. “You’re not a failure if you don’t make it. You’re a success because you tried.” ― Susan Jeffers
24. “We cannot escape fear. We can only transform it into a companion that accompanies us on all our exciting adventures.” ― Susan Jeffers
25. “Take a risk a day – one small or bold stroke that will make you feel great once you have done it.” ― Susan Jeffers
I hope that you enjoyed reading the above collection of Susan Jeffers Quotes. Susan Jeffers has helped millions of people throughout the world learn to overcome their fears, to heal their relationships, and to live with confidence and love.
I also really hope that these wonderful quotes by Susan Jeffers will inspire you to believe in yourself, face your fears, follow your dreams and take action to live a richer life.