I really hope that you will enjoy reading this collection of Quotes about Luck.
Do you believe in luck? Do you believe that some people are luckier than others or do you believe that people make their own luck through hard work and having the right positive mindset?
I totally believe that every morning that we wake up, we should feel lucky, blessed and grateful.
I also believe that if you think that you are lucky, more luck will flow your way. Call it the law of attraction, the law of the universe or even The Secret, I just believe and that you will attract more of what you believe in.
If you feel that you are lucky, blessed and grateful, you will attract and notice more things in your life that you will feel grateful, blessed and lucky to receive.
On the other hand, if you believe that you never seem to get any breaks in life, or that you are unlucky, guess what? You will probably attract or notice more things in your life that don’t go your way.
If you want more good luck in your life, perhaps start by changing your mindset to feeling more blessed, grateful and lucky every day. If you do, I am totally believe that your life will start to change for the better and more luck will flow your way.
1. If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it. – Bette Davis
2. Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. – Seneca
3. We are all a great deal luckier that we realize, we usually get what we want – or near enough. – Roald Dahl
4. Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck. – Dalai Lama
5. Luck is when opportunity knocks and you answer.
6. I believe that people make their own luck by great preparation and good strategy. – Jack Canfield
7. Luck has a peculiar habit of favoring those who do not depend on it. – George S. Clason
8. The amount of good luck coming your way depends on your willingness to act. – Barbara Sher
9. The better your attitude and the harder you work, the luckier you get. – Robert G. Allen
Quotes About Luck
10. Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get. – Ray Kroc
11. I’ve always believed in luck. I love the fact that people can change their lives instantly. – Fiona Barton
12. A good friend is like a four leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have. – Irish proverb
13. Be prepared, work hard, and hope for a little luck. Recognize that the harder you work and the better prepared you are, the more luck you might have. – Ed Bradley
14. Luck is predictable; the harder you work, the luckier you get. – Brian Tracy
15. Success is simply a matter of luck. Ask any failure. – Earl Wilson
16. The best luck of all is the luck you make for yourself. – Douglas Macarthur
17. Luck is what you have leftover after you give 100 percent. — Langston Coleman
18. Luck is believing you’re lucky. – Tennessee Williams
19. I say luck is when an opportunity comes along and you’re prepared for it. – Denzel Washington
20. Learn to recognize good luck when it’s waving at you, hoping to get your attention. – Sally Koslow
21. The amount of good luck coming your way depends on your willingness to act. – Barbara Sher
22. Your good luck will come in waves, and so does your bad, so you have to take the good with the bad and press forward. – Nick Cummins
23. Believe Big. The size of your success is determined by the size of your belief. – David J. Schwartz
24. When it comes to luck, you make your own. – Bruce Springsteen
25. I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.
This collection of quotes about luck gathers the thoughts and insights from different people from various walks of life.
From ancient Greek philosophers to modern-day thinkers, on the role that luck can play in our lives – from things that happen simply by chance, to the fruits of hard work happening at the right time.
Almost everyone has their own opinion about luck, and it can be interesting to read different thoughts and perhaps let them help you to inform your own opinion.
So, no matter where you are at in your journey in life, I hope that Good Luck flows your way.