If you enjoy reading inspirational quotes, you are really going enjoy this wonderful collection of Short Quotes that I have put together for you.
Quotes have the power to inspire, motivate and empower us. Some short quotes can really resonate with us and help to lift our mood at the time.
While reading quotes on their own will not change our lives or achieve our goals, they can help to change our mindset and inspire us to take action.
I have carefully selected some of the best short quotes of all time and put them together for you.
I hope that these short quotes will inspire you as much as they have inspired me.
1. Every moment is a fresh beginning. – T.S Eliot
2. Everything you can imagine is real. – Pablo Picasso
3. Happiness is not by chance, but by choice. – Jim Rohn
4. You must do the things you think you cannot do. – Eleanor Roosevelt
5. It’s never too late for a new beginning in your life. – Joyce Meyer
6. Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. – Victor Hugo
7. Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. – Confucius
8. Why fit in when you were born to stand out. – Dr Seuss
9. Tough times never last but tough people do. – Robert H. Schuller
Short Inspirational Quotes
10. Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud. – Maya Angelou
11. The quieter you become, the more you can hear.
12. You have to make the rules, not follow them. – Issac Newton
13. No one has ever become poor by giving. – Anne Frank
14. One day or day one. You decide!
15. Start each day with a positive thought and a grateful heart. – Roy T Bennett
16. Count your blessings, not your problems.
17. Always do what you are afraid to do. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
18. Be the change you wish to see in the world. – Mahatma Gandhi
19. The number one skill in life is not giving up. – Bryant McGill
Short Encouraging Quotes
21. Wake up and live. – Bob Marley
22. Judge no one, just improve yourself.
23. Believe you can and you’re halfway there. – Theodore Roosevelt
24. Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
25. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. – Neale Donald Walsch
26. Thoughts lead to feelings. Feelings lead to actions. Actions leads to results. – T. Harv Eker
27. Make each day your masterpiece. – John Wooden
28. Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. – Les Brown
29. Energy flows where attention goes. – Tony Robbins
Short Uplifting Quotes
30. You never fail until you stop trying. – Albert Einstein
31. Dreams don’t work unless you do. – John Maxwell
32. Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it. – Charles Swindoll
33. Don’t wait, the time will never be just right. – Napoleon Hill
34. I choose to make the rest of my life, the best of my life. – Louise Hay
35. It is never too late to be what you might have been. – George Eliot
36. Wherever you go, go with all your heart. – Confucius
38. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. – George Bernard Shaw
39. Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen. – Conan O’Brien
Motivational Short Quotes
40. If you can dream it, you can do it. – Walt Disney
41. Change your habits, change your life.
42. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. – Henry David Thoreau
43. It always seems impossible until it’s done. – Nelson Mandela
44. There is no way to happiness – happiness is the way. – Thich Nhat Hanh
45. We rise by lifting others. – Robert Ingersoll
46. Impossible is just an opinion. – Paulo Coelho
47. Work hard in silence, let your success be the noise.
48. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. – Arthur Ashe
49. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. – Jim Rohn
50. Life is ours to be spent, not to be saved. – D. H. Lawrence
I really hope that you enjoyed reading this wonderful collection of Short Quotes.
This collection of Short Quotes offer a wealth of wisdom and inspiration in just a few words.
The above short quotes have been sourced from historical figures, great thinkers, writers and popular motivational speakers.
Many of the above Short quotes are easy to remember and can be shared with others, making them a great way to spread positivity and motivation.
Short Quotes remind us that sometimes, the most profound truths can be conveyed in just a few words, making them a valuable addition to our daily lives.