I really hope that you will enjoy this wonderful collection of quotes by some of the greatest motivational speakers ever! The following speakers have motivated millions of people all over the world through their seminars, videos and books.
If you enjoy reading quotes, I am sure that you will enjoy this powerful collection of quotes.
If you would like to read more quotes by any of the Motivational speakers below, just click on their name and you will be taken to more of their most famous quotes in this website.
1. If you can’t figure out your purpose, figure out your passion. For your passion will lead you right into your purpose. ― T.D. Jakes
2. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future. ― Robin Sharma
4. Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be. ― Darren Hardy
5. The greatest gift you can ever give another person is your own happiness. ― Esther Hicks
6. When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears. ― Tony Robbins
7. Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change. ― Wayne Dyer
8. Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will. ― Zig Ziglar
9. The most important conversation, is the one you have with yourself. ― David Goggins
Motivational Speaker Quotes
10. I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves. ― Louise Hay
11. You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you. ― Brian Tracy
12. Most people fail in life not because they aim too high and miss, but because they aim too low and hit. ― Les Brown
13. You create a good future by creating a good present. ― Eckhart Tolle
15. Make sure your habits are taking you where you want to go. ― Tom Bilyeu
16. Taking the first step is the difference between actually pursuing your passion and just dreaming about it. ― Jack Canfield
18. People with goals succeed because they know where they are going. ― Earl Nightingale
19. You only get from life what you will tolerate. ― Ed Mylett
20. We all have the ability to produce greatness in our lives. ― Eric Thomas
21. Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally, it comes from what you do consistently. ― Marie Forleo
22. A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way. – John Maxwell
23. Change your thoughts and you change your world. – Norman Vincent Peale
24. Ten years from now, make sure you can say that you chose your life, you didn’t settle for it. ― Mandy Hale
25. Sometimes the bravest and most important thing you can do is just show up. ― Brené Brown
I hope that you really enjoyed this wonderful collection of quotes by some of the greatest motivational speakers. I am sure that I will update this list over time and add more powerful speakers.
I highly recommend that you check out more great quotes from each of the above motivational speakers and writers.