I really think that you will enjoy reading the following wonderful collection of Rumi Quotes.
Rumi was a 13th-century Persian poet and scholar. He is widely regarded as one of the most influential figures in Islamic literature and philosophy.
Rumi’s poetry and quotes have captured the hearts and minds of people from all walks of life.
These Rumi Quotes reflect his deep understanding of the human experience, exploring themes of love, spirituality, and the search for inner peace.
Rumi’s quotes have become a treasured source of insight and inspiration, and their popularity only continues to grow as more people discover the profound beauty and wisdom of his words.
I hope that you will take a few minutes today to read these wonderful Rumi quotes.
1. “Raise your words, not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.” – Rumi
2. “Yesterday I was clever so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise so I am changing myself.” – Rumi
3. “What you seek is seeking you.” – Rumi
4. “The garden of the world has no limits, except in your mind.” – Rumi
5. “Shine like the universe is yours.” – Rumi
6. “Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.” – Rumi
7. “You’ve seen my descent. Now watch my rising.” – Rumi
8. “Your heart knows the way. Run in that direction.” – Rumi
9.” My soul is from elsewhere, I’m sure of that, and I intend to end up there.” – Rumi
10. “It’s your road, and yours alone, others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you.” – Rumi
11. “You have within you more love than you could ever understand.” – Rumi
12. “Wear gratitude like a cloak and it will feed every corner of your life.” – Rumi
13. “The quieter you become the more you are able to hear.” – Rumi
14. “This is a subtle truth. Whatever you love you are.” – Rumi
15. “Love is the bridge between you and everything.” – Rumi
16. “If light is in your heart, you will find your way home.” – Rumi
17. “The art of knowing, is knowing what to ignore.” – Rumi
18. “The universe is not outside of you. Look inside yourself; everything that you want, you already are.” – Rumi
19. “There is a force within that gives you life. Seek that.” – Rumi
20. “Life is a balance between holding on and letting go.” – Rumi
21. “Why are you so enchanted by this world when a mine of gold lies within you?” – Rumi
22. “Close your eyes. Fall in love. Stay there.” – Rumi
23. “The very center of your heart is where life begins – the most beautiful place on earth.” – Rumi
24. “When you let go of who you are, you become who you might be.” – Rumi
25. “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” – Rumi
26. “Do not feel lonely, the entire universe is inside you.” – Rumi
27. “As you start to walk on the way, the way appears.” – Rumi
28. “You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean, in a drop.” – Rumi
29. “Why do you stay in prison, when the door is so wide open?” – Rumi
30. “Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes around in another form.” – Rumi
31. “Wherever you stand, be the soul of that place.” – Rumi
32. “Don’t wait any longer. Dive in the ocean, Leave and let the sea be you.” – Rumi
33. “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” – Rumi
34. “There’s a field somewhere beyond all doubt and wrongdoing. I’ll meet you there.”– Rumi
35. “Be certain that in the religion of Love there are no believers and unbelievers. Love embraces all.” ― Rumi
36. “Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames.” – Rumi
37. “Silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation.” – Rumi
38. “Put your thoughts to sleep, do not let them cast a shadow over the moon of your heart. Let go of thinking.” –Rumi
39. “Love is a River. Drink from it.”– Rumi
Inspirational Rumi Quotes
40. “These pains you feel are messengers. Listen to them.” ― Rumi
41. “The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart.”– Rumi
42. “The wound is the place where the light enters you.” – Rumi
43. “Wherever you are, and whatever you do, be in love.” – Rumi
44. “Everything about yesterday has gone with yesterday. Today, it is needed to say new things.” ― Rumi
45. “Seek the wisdom that will untie your knot. Seek the path that demands your whole being.” – Rumi
46. “Why should I be weary when every cell of my body is bursting with life?” ― Rumi
47. “Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.” ― Rumi
48. “The rose’s rarest essence lives in the thorns.”― Rumi
49. “Respond to every call that excites your spirit.”― Rumi
50. “Listen with ears of tolerance! See through the eyes of compassion! Speak with the language of love.” – Rumi
51. “The morning wind spreads its fresh smell. We must get up and take that in, that wind that lets us live. Breathe before it’s gone.”― Rumi
52. “Look past your thoughts, so you may drink the pure nectar of This Moment.”― Rumi
53. “Whatever purifies you is the right path, I will not try to define it.”― Rumi
54. “Your light is more magnificent than sunrise or sunset.” – Rumi
55. “When you seek love with all your heart, you shall find it’s echoes in the universe.” – Rumi
56. “What is planted in each person’s soul will sprout.” – Rumi
57. “The heart has its own language. The heart knows a hundred thousand ways to speak.” – Rumi
58. “The beauty you see in me is a reflection of you.” – Rumi
59. “If you want to be more alive, love is the truest health.”― Rumi
Enlightening Rumi Quotes
60. “Our greatest strength lies in the gentleness and tenderness of our heart.” – Rumi
61. “Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and the stars mirrored in your own being.”― Rumi
62. “I want to sing like the birds sing, not worrying about who hears or what they think.” ― Rumi
63. “There is little one can say about love. It has to be lived, and it’s always in motion.”― Rumi
64. “When you do things from the soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.” ― Rumi
65. “Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.” – Rumi
I really hope that you enjoyed reading this powerful collection of Rumi Quotes.
His profound teachings on love, spirituality, and the human experience continue to resonate with people today, offering a timeless perspective on the mysteries of life.
Rumi’s words remind us of the importance of living in the present moment, cultivating inner peace, and finding joy in the wonderful journey of life.
His poetry and quotes invite us to connect with our hearts and embrace the beauty of the world around us, even in times of struggle and adversity.
I hope that you find the above Rumi Quotes a wonderful source of guidance and inspiration to you on your journey in life.