Neale Donald Walsch is the author of the successful “Conversations With God” series of books and is considered by many as a modern day spiritual messenger .
Following a series of disasters in his life including the breakdown of his marriage and a broken neck that left him unable to work, he found himself homeless and sleeping in a tent in Oregon, recycling cans to buy food. It was during this time that he began to write to God as a way of expressing his frustrations and asking questions to find out what it would take to make his life “work.”
The answers that he received, he recorded and shared in his “Conversations With God” books. His books have been translated into 37 languages, touching millions and inspiring important changes in their day-to-day lives.
Neale Donald Walsch also appeared in the movie “The Secret” talking about the law of attraction.
I hope that you will enjoy this wonderful collection of Neale Donald Walsch quotes and that they will inspire you as they have inspired millions of others from all over the world.
1. If you want the best the world has to offer, offer the world your best. – Neale Donald Walsch
2. The purpose of relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. – Neale Donald Walsch
3. Enlightenment is understanding that there is nowhere to go, nothing to do, and nobody you have to be except exactly who you’re being right now. – Neale Donald Walsch
4. You gotta take some risks. You have to not only pick up the dice but roll’ em. So go ahead, take the gamble. You have nothing to lose except the chance to win. Life is not long enough to spend it on the sidelines. – Neale Donald Walsch
5. All human actions are motivated at their deepest level by two emotions – fear or love. – Neale Donald Walsch
6. Self-creation never ends. You are continually creating yourself from the field of infinite possibilities. You are, in every moment, born again. And so is everyone else. – Neale Donald Walsch
7. Everything is falling together perfectly, even though it looks as if some things are falling apart. Trust in the process you are now experiencing. – Neale Donald Walsch
8. True masters are those who’ve chosen to make a life rather than a living. – Neale Donald Walsch
9. The best things in life are free. And it is important never to lose sight of that. So look around you. Wherever you see friendship, loyalty, laughter, and love…there is your treasure. – Neale Donald Walsch
10. The way to move out of judgement is to move into gratitude. – Neale Donald Walsch
11. The deepest secret is that life is not a process of discovery, but a process of creation. You are not discovering yourself, but creating yourself anew. Seek, therefore, not to find out who you are, seek to determine who you want to be. – Neale Donald Walsch
12. What you resist, persists. – Neale Donald Walsch
13. The largest question facing the human race is not when will you learn, but when will you act on what you’ve already learned. – Neale Donald Walsch
14. Miracles seldom occur in the lives of those who do not consider them possible. – Neale Donald Walsch
15. Today the Earth is populated with billions of people desperately hoping to get somewhere, but having no idea of where they’re going. – Neale Donald Walsch
16. Life is working its magic even as you take your very next breath. – Neale Donald Walsch
17. Once you are ready to truly devote your days and times to what your soul came here to do, you will find your life unimaginably enriched. – Neale Donald Walsch
18. The greatest gift you can give a person is to wake them up to remind them of who they really are. – Neale Donald Walsch
19. There are those who say that seeing is believing. I am telling you that believing is seeing. – Neale Donald Walsch
20. Life begins now — right now — not tomorrow or the next day or the next. Every minute of every hour of every day, life begins anew. That means everything can change in an instant. It also means you can have a new beginning whenever you want. – Neale Donald Walsch
21. Life is all about mistakes. It is constant change and growth. – Neale Donald Walsch
22. The best way to experience power (or anything) is to give it away. Make someone else powerful and you become twice as powerful as you were before. Make someone else loved and you become twice as loved. Make someone else feel good and you feel twice as good. It doesn’t get any better than this. And it’s all so simple. – Neale Donald Walsch
23. If the whole world followed you, would you be pleased with where you took it? – Neale Donald Walsch
24. Glorify who you are today, do not condemn who you were yesterday, and dream of who you can be tomorrow. – Neale Donald Walsch
25. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. – Neale Donald Walsch