Powerful Karma Quotes About Reaping What You Sow
I hope that these Karma Quotes will inspire you to be good to others so that you will be rewarded by your actions in the future.
Karma is a Sanskrit word that roughly translates to “action.” It is a core concept in some Eastern religions, including Hinduism and Buddhism.
Karma generally represents the cycle of cause and effect — that each action that a person takes will affect him or her at some time in the future. Karma also applies to a person’s thoughts and words.
We have all heard of the phrases “what goes around, comes around” and “you reap what you sow.” Even the bible says “So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.”
Remember, everything you do will come back to you, whether it is good or bad. We are a reflection of what we put out into the world. So try to be more mindful how you act and speak about and to others.
I think Deepak Chopra sums Karma up perfectly when he said “If you want to be happy, make someone else happy. If you want to find the right person in your life, be the right person. If you want to see change in the world, become the change you want to see.“
I hope that you will enjoy this wonderful collection of Karma Quotes.
1. Some people create their own storms and then get mad when it rains.
2. Karma goes around, comes around. Keep your circle positive. Speak good words. Think good thoughts. Do good deeds.
3. How people treat you is their Karma. How you react is yours. ― Wayne Dyer
4. If you give a good thing to the world, then over time your Karma will be good, and you’ll receive good. ― Russell Simmons
5. Sow a thought, and you reap an act; Sow an act, and you reap a habit; Sow a habit and you reap a character; Sow a character, and you reap a destiny. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. Karma’s just sharpening her nails and finishing her drink. She says she’ll be with you shortly.
7. Nothing happens by chance, by fate. You create your own fate by your actions. That’s Karma.
8. Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made. If you want a different result, then make a different choice.
9. Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver. ― Barbara De Angelis
10 of 40 Reap What You Sow: The Wisdom of Karma in Quotes
Remember, what you do now will come back to you in the future. Life has a funny way of making you deal with what you make others go through.
11. Don’t waste time on revenge. The people who hurt you will eventually face their own Karma.
12. Live a good and honorable life. Then, when you are older you can look back and enjoy it a second time. ― Dalai Lama
13. What goes around comes around.
14. Just remember that all the sh*t someone puts you through, sooner or later finds its way back to them.
15. Life is an echo. What you send out comes back. What you sow, you reap. What you give, you get. What you see in others, exists in you.
16. I’m a true believer in Karma. You get what you give, whether it’s bad or good. ― Sandra Bullock
17. People who create their own drama deserve their own Karma.
18. The best revenge is always to just happily move on and let Karma do the rest.
19. Karma, simply put, is an action for an action, good or bad. ― Stephen Richards
20 of 40 Inspiring Karma Quotes for a Better Life
If you have to choose between being kind and being right, choose being kind and you’ll always be right.
21. Karma isn’t a b!tch; it’s a mirror.
22. Realize that everything connects to everything else. ― Leonardo DaVinci
23. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. ― Robert Louis Stevenson
24. Most times, how you treat your children is how they grow up to treat you.
25. Karma never loses an address.
26. The Law of Karma is also called the Law of Cause and Effect, Action and Reaction and: as you sow, so shall you reap.
27. Revenge will never solve anything, karma will.
28. Forgive the person and their actions, never give in to hate. Let it go, set it free, and Karma will take care of what is meant to be.
29. Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
30. Karma has no menu. You get served what you deserve.
More wonderful Karma Quotes below for you to enjoy:
31. You cannot do harm to someone because someone has done harm to you. You will pay just like they will. ― Ericka Williams
32. The ones you judge today may be the judgments you endure tomorrow.
33. When you plant a seed of love, it is you that blossoms. ― Ma Jaya Sati Bhagavati
34. Every moment of your life, you perform an action—physically, mentally, emotionally, and energy-wise. Each action creates a certain memory. That is karma. ― Sadhguru
35. Show a little faith in someone when they need it. It’s amazing how it comes back around to you. ― Garon Whited
36. You reap what you sow: Life is like a boomerang. Our thoughts, deeds and words return to us sooner or later, with astounding accuracy. ― Grant M. Bright
37. There is a wonderful mythical law of nature that the three things we crave most in life: Happiness, Freedom, and Peace of mind—are always attained by giving them to someone else. ― Peyton Conway March
38. Sometimes you get the karma. Sometimes you are the karma.
39. If your actions were to boomerang back on you instantly, would you still act the same?
40. Often when someone hurts you, they aren’t hurting you because you are you. They are hurting you because they are them. ― Karen Salmansohn
In conclusion, Karma is a powerful force that shapes our lives and the world around us. It teaches us to be mindful of our actions and to treat others with kindness and respect.
I hope that these Karma Quotes will remind us to be more mindful of our actions and to strive to create positive karma in our lives and in the world. Remember, what goes around comes around, and the energy we put out into the world will ultimately come back to us.
So, let us try to make an effort to live with compassion, empathy and integrity, in order to create a better world for ourselves and for those around us.