I have put together for you a collection of the very best Robert H Schuller Quotes that I hope will both inspire and motivate you.
Robert H Schuller (1926 – 2015) was an American Evangelist, pastor, motivational speaker, and highly successful author. He was also the founder of the famous crystal Cathedral in California, where his famous Hour of Power television program took place.
The teachings of Robert H. Schuller were not just confined to the pulpit; he authored books such as “Tough Times Never Last, But Tough People Do” and “You Can Become the Person You Want to Be.” Both books offering practical advice on resilience, optimism, and embracing adversity as an opportunity for growth.
When Robert H. Schuller passed away in 2015, it marked the end of an era. Thankfully his messages of faith, perseverance, and the transformative power of a positive mindset continue to live on through his books, recorded sermons, and the lives that he touched.
Best Robert H. Schuller Quotes
1. Better to do something imperfectly than to do nothing flawlessly. – Robert H. Schuller
2. Again and again, the impossible problem is solved when we see that the problem is only a tough decision waiting to be made. – Robert H. Schuller
3. Always look at what you have left. Never look at what you have lost. – Robert H. Schuller
4. You are what you think about all day long. – Robert H. Schuller
5. Let your hopes, not your hurts, shape your future. – Robert H. Schuller
6. You can often measure a person by the size of his dream. – Robert H. Schuller
7. What appears to be the end of the road may simply be a bend in the road. – Robert H. Schuller
8. You never suffer from a money problem, you always suffer from an idea problem. – Robert H. Schuller
9. I’d rather attempt to do something great and fail, than to attempt to do nothing and succeed. – Robert H. Schuller
Robert Schuller Quotes
10. What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail? – Robert H. Schuller
11. Winning starts with beginning. – Robert H. Schuller
12. Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines. – Robert H. Schuller
13. Build a dream and the dream will build you. – Robert H. Schuller
14. Tough times never last, but tough people do. – Robert H. Schuller
15. You will suddenly realize that the reason you never changed before was because you didn’t want to. – Robert H. Schuller
16. If you are creative enough to imagine a problem, you’re clever enough to discover a solution. – Robert H. Schuller
17. Goals are not only absolutely necessary to motivate us. They are essential to really keep us alive. – Robert H. Schuller
18. The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your own thinking. – Robert H. Schuller
19. Failure doesn’t mean you are a failure it just means you haven’t succeeded yet. – Robert H. Schuller
20. Today’s accomplishments were yesterday’s impossibilities. – Robert H. Schuller
In this collection of Robert H. Schuller quotes, we get an idea of the teachings of this remarkable individual who dedicated his life to spreading messages of hope, faith, and positivity.
Through his words, Robert Schuller encouraged us to harness the power of our thoughts, embrace challenges as opportunities, and cultivate an unshakable belief in our own potential.