This is a wonderful collection of Monday Quotes that will help you to feel totally inspired for the week ahead.
How do you feel when your alarm clock goes off each Monday morning? Do you jump out of bed full of energy and excitement for the day and week ahead, or do you press the snooze button in disbelief that the weekend has gone by way too fast?
On Monday, do you start counting the days down until it is Friday again? Or do you make the very most of each and every day that you are blessed with?
I hope that this great collection of Monday Motivational Quotes will inspire you to embrace each new week with gratitude, excitement and positivity.
Have a great week!
1. Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want. ― Jim Rohn
2. Why fit in when you were born to stand out? ― Dr Seuss
3. If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants. ― Isaac Newton
4. Monday is a day of beginnings and new starts. It’s a day where the week is before you and the possibilities are endless.
5. Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will. ― Zig Ziglar
6. There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle. ― Albert Einstein
7. Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive, it’ll take their breath away. ― Tony Gaskins
8. It’s never too late for a new beginning in your life. ― Joyce Meyer
9. Embrace Monday with a smile. Your positive energy will create a ripple effect throughout the week.
Motivational Monday Quotes
10. People are capable, at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of. ― Paulo Coelho
11. I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves. ― Louise Hay
12. If you will change, everything will change for you. ― Jim Rohn
13. You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you. ― Brian Tracy
14. If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way. ― Martin Luther King Jr
15. Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. ― Og Mandino
16. Monday morning is a fresh start, a clean slate, and a chance to set the tone for the week ahead.
17. There will always be someone who can’t see your worth. Don’t let it be you. ― Mel Robbins
18. Decide what you want. Believe you can have it. Believe that you deserve it, and believe it’s possible for you. ― Jack Canfield
19. Today’s a great day to behave as the person you’ve always wanted to be. ― Robin Sharma
Monday Motivational Quotes
20. Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change. ― Wayne Dyer
21. Monday is the day to be fearless. Go after what sets your soul on fire.
22. Go first class in everything you do. You can’t afford to go any other way. ― David J. Schwartz
23. Monday is the day to be unstoppable, to believe in yourself, and to achieve your dreams.
24. This is your Monday reminder: You can handle whatever the week throws at you.
25. Monday is the day to set goals and crush them. Believe in yourself and your abilities.
26. People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing. ― Dale Carnegie
27. You will never change anything that you are willing to tolerate. ― Myles Munroe
28. Monday: New Day, New Week, New Me.
29. Let your hopes, not your hurts, shape your future. ― Robert H. Schuller
Inspirational Monday Quotes
30. Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people. ― Socrates
31. Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present. ― Jim Rohn
32. You are capable of achieving greatness. Use this Monday to take the first step toward your dreams.
33. We cannot become what we need by remaining what we are. ― John Maxwell
34. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. ― Zig Ziglar
35. Your potential is limitless. Don’t waste a single Monday doubting yourself.
36. The magic of a new week begins with Monday. Let’s make it a week to remember.
37. Expect the best, plan for the worst, and prepare to be surprised. ― Denis Waitley
38. Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it. ― Maya Angelou
39. Every action you take is a vote for the type of person you wish to become. ― James Clear
Quotes on Monday Motivation
40. You don’t get in life what you want; you get in life what you are. ― Les Brown
41. Life’s biggest tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late. ― Benjamin Franklin
42. You master Monday! You start winning the day! You start winning the week! Then the month! Then the year! ― Eric Thomas
44. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ― Eleanor Roosevelt
45. Mondays are the start of the work week which offer new beginnings 52 times a year! ― David Dweck
46. A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference. ― Winnie the Pooh
47. Embrace Monday morning with a smile; it’s the perfect opportunity to make this week amazing.
48. When you focus on the good, the good gets better.
49. Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time. ― George Bernard Shaw
50. Remember. Every day, some ordinary person does something extraordinary. Today, it’s your turn. ― Lou Holtz
Monday Quotes can provide a wonderful motivational boost to start the week off on a positive note.
Mondays can often be a challenging day of the week, but with the right attitude and mindset, Monday can also be an opportunity for a fresh start and a chance to make the most of the week ahead.
I hope that these Monday Quotes will serve as a reminder for you to stay positive, focus on our goals, and make the most of each and every day.
So, take a few moments to reflect on these wonderful quotes and let them inspire you to tackle the week ahead with a fresh perspective and renewed energy.