I really think that you will enjoy this collection of Monday Quotes.
How do you feel when your alarm clock goes off each Monday morning? Do you jump out of bed full of energy and excitement for the day and week ahead or do you press the snooze button in disbelief that the weekend has gone by way too fast?
On Monday, do you start counting the days down until it is Friday again? Or do you make the very most of each and every day that you are blessed with?
I hope that this wonderful collection of Monday Motivational Quotes will inspire you to embrace each new week with gratitude, excitement and positivity.
1. Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want. ― Jim Rohn
2. Why fit in when you were born to stand out? ― Dr Seuss
3. If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants. ― Isaac Newton
4. Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. ― Wayne Dyer
5. Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will. ― Zig Ziglar
6. There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle. ― Albert Einstein
7. Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive, it’ll take their breath away. ― Tony Gaskins
8. It’s never too late for a new beginning in your life. ― Joyce Meyer
9. There is a direct correlation between positive energy and positive results. ― Joe Rogan
10 of 50 Monday Quotes
People are capable, at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of. ― Paulo Coelho
11. I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves. ― Louise Hay
12. If you will change, everything will change for you. ― Jim Rohn
13. You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you. ― Brian Tracy
14. If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way. ― Martin Luther King Jr
15. Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. ― Og Mandino
16. Yesterday I was clever so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise so I am changing myself. ― Rumi
17. There will always be someone who can’t see your worth. Don’t let it be you. ― Mel Robbins
18. Decide what you want. Believe you can have it. Believe that you deserve it, and believe it’s possible for you. ― Jack Canfield
19. Today’s a great day to behave as the person you’ve always wanted to be. ― Robin Sharma
20 of 50 Monday Motivational Quotes
Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out. ― John Wooden
21. Go first class in everything you do. You can’t afford to go any other way. ― David J. Schwartz
22. Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change. ― Wayne Dyer
23. The most important conversation is the one you have with yourself. ― David Goggins
24. True happiness occurs only when you find the problems you enjoy having and enjoy solving. ― Mark Manson
25. Don’t wait for everything to be perfect before you decide to enjoy your life. ― Joyce Meyer
26. People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing. ― Dale Carnegie
27. You will never change anything that you are willing to tolerate. ― Myles Munroe
28. You never know how or when you’ll have an impact, or how important your example can be to someone else. ― Denzel Washington
29. Let your hopes, not your hurts, shape your future. ― Robert H. Schuller
30 of 50 Motivational Monday Quotes
Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people. ― Socrates
31. Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present. ― Jim Rohn
32. We cannot become what we need by remaining what we are. ― John Maxwell
33. Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen. ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
34. Each day is an adventure in discovering the meaning of life. ― Jack Canfield
35. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. ― Zig Ziglar
36. Expect the best, plan for the worst, and prepare to be surprised. ― Denis Waitley
37. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. ― Mark Twain
38. Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it. ― Maya Angelou
39. Every action you take is a vote for the type of person you wish to become. ― James Clear
40 of 50 Monday Inspirational Quotes
You don’t get in life what you want; you get in life what you are. ― Les Brown
41. Life’s biggest tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late. ― Benjamin Franklin
42. We can only love others as much as we love ourselves. ― Brené Brown
44. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ― Eleanor Roosevelt
45. I dare you to be great. I challenge you to be great in every single thing you do. ― Eric Thomas
46. A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference. ― Winnie the Pooh
47. The entire universe is conspiring to give you everything that you want. ― Esther Hicks
48. There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure. ― Paulo Coelho
49. Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time. ― George Bernard Shaw
50. Remember. Every day, some ordinary person does something extraordinary. Today, it’s your turn. ― Lou Holtz
Monday Quotes can provide a wonderful motivational boost to start the week off on a positive note.
Mondays can often be a challenging day of the week, but with the right attitude and mindset, Monday can also be an opportunity for a fresh start and a chance to make the most of the week ahead.
I hope that these Monday Quotes will serve as a reminder for you to stay positive, focus on our goals, and make the most of each day.
So, take a moment to reflect on these wonderful quotes and let them inspire you to tackle the week ahead with a fresh perspective and renewed energy.