Most of us have heard of the saying that “Life is too short,” I am not sure about you, but I feel as if the days, weeks, months and even years seem to fly by the older that I get.
I wanted to put together a collection of quotes that would make us think for a few minutes about just how short life really is and to try to make the very most of the precious time that we have.
Do you have any exciting goals that you want to achieve that you have been putting off? Perhaps the following quotes will inspire you to finally go after your goals and achieve them.
I hope that these quotes will inspire us all to never take another day for granted and to start living life to the full.
1. Life is short. Stop worrying so much. Have fun. Be grateful. Be yourself. Don’t allow others to bring you down. Life is a one time offer. Life to your fullest. ― Karen Salmansohn
2. Life is too short to hide your feelings so don’t be afraid to say exactly how you feel.
3. Life is a preparation for the future; and the best preparation for the future is to live as if there were none. ― Albert Einstein
4. Life is too short to miss out on being happy.
5. In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. ― Abraham Lincoln
6. Be patient and understanding. Life is too short to be vengeful or malicious. ― Phillips Brooks
7. Forgive Quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile.
8. Slow down and enjoy life. It’s not only the scenery you miss by going too fast – you also miss the sense of where you are going and why. ― Eddie Cantor
9. Enjoy every moment you have. Because in life, there are no rewinds, only flashbacks.
10. Life gives you plenty of time to do whatever you want to do if you stay in the present moment. ― Deepak Chopra
11. Life is too short to waste a single second with anyone who doesn’t appreciate and value you. ― Sarah Dessen
12. Life is available only in the present moment. If you abandon the present moment you cannot live the moments of your daily life deeply. ― Thich Nhat Hanh
13. You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way. ― Walter Hagen
14. Life is short. Be silly. Have fun. Love the people who treat you right. Forget the ones who don’t. Regret nothing. ― Karen Salmansohn
15. To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. ― Oscar Wilde
16. Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop to look around once in a while you could miss it. ― Ferris Bueller
17. Life is too short; enjoy each day, laugh at every chance, cry only if you must and never let others bring you down.
18. Life is short, it is up to you to make it sweet. ― Sarah Louise
19. Life is way too short to continue thinking you’re not worthy or good enough. Regardless of what others have told you, you are enough and are worthy of love and belonging.
20. Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. ― Wayne Dyer
21. Life is an opportunity, benefit from it. Life is beauty, admire it. Life is a dream, realize it. ― Mother Teresa
22. Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time. ― Jim Rohn
23. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. ― Mae West
24. One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching. ― Gerard Way
25. If you’re always racing to the next moment, what happens to the one you’re in? Slow down and enjoy the moment you’re in and live your life to the fullest. ― Nanette Mathews
26. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. But if you do, make new ones. Life is too short to make the wrong choice twice. ― Joyce Rachelle
27. Don’t waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges. Life is too short to be unhappy. ― Roy T. Bennett
28. Don’t be fooled by the calendar. There are only as many days in the year as you make use of. ― Charles Richards
29. Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about those who don’t.
30. Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. ― Robert Breault
I really hope that you enjoyed reading this wonderful collection of Life Is Too Short Quotes.