I think that you are really going to enjoy reading the following Intuition Quotes.
Do you ever make a choice or a decision after going with a gut feeling? Or did your mind and common sense ever tell you to do one thing but deep down you knew that you should do something else? This is using your intuition. Your intuition can sometimes act and feel like an internal compass.
I have found that the more often that I have based a decision on my intuition and gut feelings the better that my decision making has become. I have learned to really try to listen and trust my intuition in the future. Do you ever go with your gut feelings? Has your intuition been a good guide for you in your life?
I hope that you will enjoy this wonderful collection of Quotes about Intuition. I hope that they inspire you to listen to what your intuition and your feelings are trying to tell you the next time that you have a choice to make.
1. “Instinct is a marvelous thing. It can neither be explained nor ignored.” ― Agatha Christie
2. “You must train your intuition – you must trust the small voice inside you which tells you exactly what to say, what to decide.” ― Ingrid Bergman
3. “Intuition is seeing with the soul.” ― Dean Koontz
4. “Our intuition is like a muscle; we must practice listening to it and trusting its wisdom.” ― Lisa Prosen
5. Follow your intuition, it will always take you to the right destination.
6. “Your heart and gut are still your best guide.” ― Naveen Jain
7. “Intuition is always right in at least two important ways; it is always in response to something. it always has your best interest at heart.” ― Gavin De Becker
8. “Cease trying to work everything out with your minds. It will get you nowhere. Live by intuition and inspiration and let your whole life be revelation.” ― Eileen Cadd
9. “As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.” ― Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
10. “You know that feeling in the pit of your stomach? Listen to it.” ― Sally Kathryn
11. “Listen to your inner voice for it is a deep and powerful source of wisdom, beauty, and truth, ever flowing through you.” ― Caroline Joy Adams
12. “Don’t you dare underestimate the power of your own instinct.” ― Barbara Corcoran
13. “Follow your instincts and do not let other people’s opinion of you become your opinion of yourself.” ― Sarah Jessica Parker
14. “I would rather trust a woman’s instinct than a man’s reason.” ― Stanley Baldwin
15. Intuition is real. Vibes are real. Energy doesn’t lie. Tune in.
16. “Listen to your intuition. It will tell you everything you need to know.” ― Anthony J. D’Angelo
17. “Intuition is a sense of knowing how to act spontaneously, without needing to know why.” ― Sylvia Clare
18. “Intuition will tell the thinking mind where to look next.” ― Jonas Salk
19. “Good instincts usually tell you what to do long before your head has figured it out.” ― Michael Burke
Trusting Your Gut Quotes
20. “Your intuition is the most honest friend that you will ever have.” ― Doe Zantamata
21. “Be willing to trust your instincts, especially if you cannot find answers elsewhere.” ― Brian Koslov
22. “Learn to trust yourself and you will create a meaningful life.” ― Lynn A. Robinson
24. “The more you trust your intuition, the more empowered you become, the stronger you become, and the happier you become.” ― Gisele Bundchen
25. “Think for yourself. Trust your own intuition. Another’s mind isn’t walking your journey; you are.” ― Scottie Waves
26. “Don’t try to comprehend with your mind. Your minds are very limited. Use your intuition.” ― Madeleine L’Engle
27. “The comfort zone is the great enemy to creativity; moving beyond it necessitates intuition, which in turn configures new perspectives and conquers fears.” ― Dan Stevens
28. There is a voice that doesn’t use words. Listen. ― Anonymous
29. “Intuition is always right in at least two important ways; It is always in response to something. It always has your best interest at heart.” ― Karen Whitaker
Quotes About Intuition
30. Deep down you already know the truth. ― Anonymous
31. “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” ― Steve Jobs
32. “Your inner knowing is your only true compass.” ― Joy Page
33. “What good is intuition if your heart gets in the way of hearing it?” ― Shannon L. Alder
34. “Trusting your intuition means tuning in as deeply as you can to the energy you feel, following that energy moment to moment, trusting that it will lead you where you want to go and bring you everything you desire.” ― Shakti Gawain
35. It’s your own intuition, combined with your experience and judgement, that can really guide you forward.
36. “When you reach the end of what you should know, you will be at the beginning of what you should sense.” ― Kahlil Gibrán
37. “Intuition is a spiritual faculty and does not explain, but simply points the way.” ― Florence Scovel Shinn
38. Never apologize for trusting your intuition – your brain can play tricks, your heart can be blind, but your gut is always right. ― Anonymous
39. “For the most important decisions in your life, trust your intuition, and then work with everything you have, to prove it right.” ― Tim Cook
40. “Intuition doesn’t tell you what you want to hear; it tells you what you need to hear.” ― Sonia Choquette
41. Trust your intuition. You don’t need to explain or justify your feelings to anyone, just trust your own inner guidance, it knows best. ― Anonymous
42. “At times you have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you’ll discover will be wonderful. What you’ll discover is yourself.” ― Alan Alda
43. “It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover.” ― Henri Poincare
44. “Practice listening to your intuition, your inner voice; ask questions; be curious; see what you see; hear what you hear; and then act upon what you know to be true.” ― Clarissa Pinkola Estés
45. Listen to the wind, it talks. Listen to the silence, it speaks. Listen to your heart, it knows. ― Native American Proverb
46. “When you face a new challenge, remember the skills, talent, guts and resources that got you through before.” ― Lynn A. Robinson
47. “Trusting your intuition often saves us from disaster.” ― Anne Wilson Schaef
48. “Nothing comes unannounced, but many can miss the announcement. So it’s very important to actually listen to your own intuition rather than driving through it.” ― Terence McKenna
49. “We always know which is the best road to follow, but we follow only the road that we have become accustomed to.” ― Paulo Coelho
50. “Intuition isn’t the enemy, but the ally, of reason.” ― John Kord Lageman
I hope that you enjoyed reading this collection of Quotes about Intuition and they inspire inspire you to have more faith and belief in your feelings.
Trusting your intuition can be an important aspect of decision making. It is that inner voice or gut feeling that we have that can guide us towards the right path.
While it is important to also consider logic and reason, intuition can also provide valuable insights that can help us to make more confident decisions.
While I believe that it is important to listen to your intuition, I also believe that we also should be open to new information and perspectives that may challenge or refine your intuition.
Ultimately, developing a balance between intuition (trusting your gut) and using reason and common sense can really help to lead us to make better decisions in the long term.