Tony Gaskins is a life coach, author and international speaker. He speaks on various topics including business, success and self-development. He is best known for giving advice on love and relationships.
Tony Gaskins built his brand from scratch. At 22, he became an author. At 23, he became a husband and father and at 25, he started his first company.
Tony Gaskins believes that we all are coaches because we have all learned lessons that can help someone else. Tony Gaskins has spoken in two other continents and over 10 different countries.
He has appeared as a guest on the Oprah Winfrey and the Tyra Banks television shows. He has counseled thousands and inspired millions of people online, becoming one of America’s foremost experts on love and relationships.
I hope that you will enjoy this wonderful collection of Inspirational Tony Gaskins quotes.
1. You’ll get what you settle for. If you don’t know your value, you’ll never get what you’re worth.― Tony Gaskins
2. Treat yourself the way you want others to treat you.― Tony Gaskins
3. You can’t clean up your life if you’re holding onto messy people.― Tony Gaskins
4. Not everyone will appreciate your good heart. Some will accept your kindness and disrespect you in return. Don’t let those people make you bitter and cold. Love them from a distance if need be.― Tony Gaskins
5. Let a person show themselves worthy of your trust and respect before you give them full access to your life.― Tony Gaskins
6. Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive, it’ll take their breath away.― Tony Gaskins
7. If you don’t build your dreams, someone will hire you to help build theirs.― Tony Gaskins
8. Evaluate the people in your life. It’s time to promote, demote, or terminate. You are the CEO of your life.― Tony Gaskins
9. Some things you just won’t understand until it happens to you.― Tony Gaskins
10. Don’t look for someone just like you. Look for someone who has qualities you don’t have. a marriage is like a puzzle. You need someone who brings different pieces to the table.― Tony Gaskins
11. It’s time to face the mirror. Then do something with the truth that’s revealed.― Tony Gaskins
12. Don’t talk yourself out of what you deserve.― Tony Gaskins
13. You teach people how to treat you by what you allow, what you stop, and what you reinforce.― Tony Gaskins
14. Trust the process. Your time is coming. Just do the work and the results will handle themselves.― Tony Gaskins
15. Wake up feeling blessed! Your thoughts will determine the quality of your life. Don’t give into the worries of the world. Trust God and walk by faith.― Tony Gaskins
16. Be willing to go alone. Many who started with you won’t finish with you.― Tony Gaskins
17. Block negativity. You don’t have to endure nonsense; confront it, then remove it from your life. Own your happiness and never put it up for auction.― Tony Gaskins
18. To be content doesn’t mean you don’t desire more, it means you’re thankful for what you have and patience for what’s to come.― Tony Gaskins
19. In order to get it all, we must be willing to give it all.― Tony Gaskins
20. Don’t lose yourself trying to be everything to everyone else.― Tony Gaskins
21. It’s not worth the anger. Energy is everything. Be careful where you spend your energy because you won’t get that time back.― Tony Gaskins
22. The doors will be opened to those who are bold enough to knock.― Tony Gaskins
23. You may not know how or when it will get better but you must trust that it will get better. Everything works out for those who keep going.― Tony Gaskins
24. You can’t win in life if you’re losing in your mind.― Tony Gaskins
25. Make yourself a priority. No one should treat you better than you treat yourself. Love starts with you.― Tony Gaskins
25 Simon Sinek Quotes On Leadership
Simon Sinek is an internationally recognized author, speaker and business consultant. Simon is well known for his TED talk Start With Why which has become one of the most watched TED talks of all time, with over 40 million views. (more…)
25 Highly Motivational Eric Worre Quotes
Eric Worre is a leader in the network marketing profession for almost 30 years. He is the author of Go Pro : 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional which has sold over 2 million copies. Eric is also the most sought after speaker in Network Marketing, speaking to more than 200,000 people every year.
Eric Worre has also produced over 1,400 free videos on virtually every business topic. His videos have been viewed by millions of people from all over the world.
If you are interested in personal development and improving yourself, I think that you are really going to enjoy reading the following powerful collection of Eric Worre quotes.
1. The greatest benefit isn’t getting what you want. The greatest benefit is what you’ll need to become in order to get what you want. ― Eric Worre
2. In the future, you’re only going to be paid for performance. You won’t be paid for your time anymore. ― Eric Worre
3. The fastest way to grow your business is to grow yourself. Set a goal that will cause you to become more than you are today. ― Eric Worre
4. Have the courage to forgive yourself and stop letting the past define you. ― Eric Worre
5. Freedom is possible, but it isn’t free. ― Eric Worre
6. My world changed when I started focusing on the skills and made the commitment to practice, practice, practice, until I mastered them. ― Eric Worre
7. Be different. Be focused. Be determined. ― Eric Worre
8. Goal setting. Most people don’t ever give this more than a passing thought. You aren’t most people. ― Eric Worre
9. The most powerful force on earth is your imagination. ― Eric Worre
10. Look in your past for negative repeating patterns. Break the pattern and you’re free to move to the next level. ― Eric Worre
11. Growth and contribution. If you are growing as a person and you are contributing to the lives of others, you will be amazed at what can happen to your life. ― Eric Worre
12. There is nothing stopping you from succeeding but you. ― Eric Worre
13. Personal development without action becomes useless. Get out of your head and into action. ― Eric Worre
14. To achieve your dreams, you must break out of your current comfort zone. ― Eric Worre
15. Measure yourself only against your previous self. ― Eric Worre
16. If you’re looking for answers, the best way to start is by asking questions. Sounds simple yet so few people do it. ― Eric Worre
17. There will always be a good reason to quit and there will always be a good reason to keep going. Decide what kind of person you’re going to be. ― Eric Worre
18. Focus on the positive with everyone in your organization. Guide them, direct them, and encourage them. ― Eric Worre
19. You can’t live an above average life with a below average effort. ― Eric Worre
20. Too many people get trapped in repeating the same day over and over. ― Eric Worre
21. You’ll never get ahead if you don’t get started. There’s never been a better time to start than today. ― Eric Worre
22. I realized that to earn more, I needed to become more. ― Eric Worre
23. Don’t ever let anyone convince you that you can’t do something. ― Eric Worre
24. Don’t let average people make you feel guilty for pursuing your mission in life. ― Eric Worre
25. Once you believe, good things start to happen. ― Eric Worre
25 Empowering Barbara Corcoran Quotes
Barbara Corcoran is a successful businesswoman, investor, speaker, author and television personality. Barbara famously borrowed $1,000 in 1973 and quit her job as a waitress to start a tiny real estate company in New York City. She would later sell this business for $66 million. (more…)