Mandy Hale is a Blogger, New York Times best-selling author and popular speaker. Mandy’s empowering messages reaches millions of women around the world through her blog, books, and social media platforms.
Mandy Hale has been featured in Forbes magazine, the Huffington Post, Glamour.com and many other outlets.
I hope that the following wonderful collection of Mandy Hale Quotes will inspire and empower you to live your best life and never settle for anything less than you deserve. Some of these quotes are without a doubt some of my favorite quotes ever. I really hope that you enjoy them as much as I do.
Totally Empowering Mandy Hale Quotes
1. There is nothing more beautiful than someone who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others. – Mandy Hale
2. Sometimes it takes a heartbreak to shake us awake and help us see we are worth so much more than we’re settling for. – Mandy Hale
3. Trust the wait. Embrace the uncertainty. Enjoy the beauty of becoming. When nothing is certain, anything is possible. – Mandy Hale
4. It is necessary, and even vital, to set standards for your life and the people you allow in it. – Mandy Hale
5. So you’re a little weird? Work it! A little different? Own it! Better to be a nerd than one of the herd! – Mandy Hale
6. Don’t waste words on people who deserve your silence. Sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all. – Mandy Hale
7. Outer beauty pleases the eye. Inner beauty captivates the heart. – Mandy Hale
8. Enjoy every moment of the journey, and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go. – Mandy Hale
9. It’s OK to be scared. Being scared means you’re about to do something really, really brave. – Mandy Hale
10. Ten years from now, make sure you can say that you chose your life, you didn’t settle for it. – Mandy Hale
11. Some steps need to be taken alone. It’s the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be. – Mandy Hale
12. In the midst of our struggle to find out who we are, there are infinite possibilities for beauty, and hope, and wonder, and love. – Mandy Hale
13. Sometimes it takes a wrong turn to get you to the right place. – Mandy Hale
14. Anything in your life that’s acting as a security blanket is only smothering the person you were born to be. – Mandy Hale
15. Two things you will never have to chase: True friends and true love. – Mandy Hale
16. Happiness is an inside job. Don’t assign anyone else that much power over your life. – Mandy Hale
17. A healthy relationship will never require you to sacrifice your friends, your dreams, or your dignity. – Mandy Hale
18. Don’t ignore the love you do have in your life by focusing on the love you don’t. – Mandy Hale
19. The only keeper of your happiness is you. Stop giving people the power to control your smile, your worth and your attitude. – Mandy Hale
20. Sometimes you have to move on without certain people. If they’re meant to be in your life, they’ll catch up. – Mandy Hale
21. True strength is knowing that you don’t have to be strong every single second of the day. – Mandy Hale
22. Celebrate the people in your life who are there because they love you for no other reason than because you are you. – Mandy Hale
23. You will never gain anyone’s approval by begging for it. When you stand confident in your own worth, respect follows. – Mandy Hale
24. Happiness begins with you. Not with your relationship, your friends, or your job. But with you. – Mandy Hale
25. You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens. – Mandy Hale
I have added some more wonderful Mandy Hale Quotes below for you to enjoy.
26. The less you respond to rude, critical argumentative people, the more peaceful your life will become. – Mandy Hale
27. You don’t have to defend or explain your decisions to anyone. It’s your life. Live it without apologies. – Mandy Hale
28. Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong. – Mandy Hale
29. Sometimes it takes a wrong turn to get you to the right place. – Mandy Hale
30. You have got to love yourself enough to look inside you and not beside you for your joy, confidence & self worth. – Mandy Hale
31. There are some places in life where you can only go alone. Embrace the beauty of your solo journey. – Mandy Hale
32. Love people who hate you. Pray for people who have wronged you. It won’t just change their life, it’ll change yours. – Mandy Hale
33. To make a difference in someone’s life, you don’t have to be brilliant, rich, beautiful, or perfect. You just have to care. – Mandy Hale
34. You have a destiny and a purpose that no one else on this earth can fulfill…and you have traveled a unique journey that has equipped you along the way with the tools you need to carry it out. – Mandy Hale
35. Never stop trying. Never stop believing. Never give up. Your day will come. – Mandy Hale
36. An amazing thing happens when you stop seeking approval and validation: You find it. People are naturally drawn like magnets to those who know who they are and cannot be shaken! – Mandy Hale
37. Maybe our sparkle comes from somewhere deeper inside, somewhere so pure and authentic and real, it doesn’t need gloss or polish or glitter to shine. – Mandy Hale
38. Change can be scary, but you know what’s scarier? Allowing fear to stop you from growing, evolving and progressing. – Mandy Hale
39. You will eventually become what you think. Whether you succeed or fail is determined in your mind long before we see it play out in real-time. – Mandy Hale
40. Allow yourself to hope, to believe and to trust again. Don’t let a few bad memories stop you from having a good life! – Mandy Hale
The above collection of Mandy Hale quotes are filled with wisdom and inspiration. They offer a positive perspective on life, love, and relationships. Her words remind us to embrace ourselves, to be true to ourselves and to always strive for our own happiness.
Mandy Hale’s quotes encourage us to focus more on the present and to make the most of every opportunity. They remind us to be kind, to be compassionate and to always keep an open mind. They remind us of the importance of staying positive and to never lose sight of our own inner strength.
Mandy’s Quotes inspire us to live a more fulfilling life and to make the most of every moment. They are a wonderful source of motivation and empowerment for those who need it. These empowering quotes are a reminder that we all have the power to shape our own destiny and that our happiness is in our own hands.