I think that you are really going to enjoy this wonderful collection of Robin Sharma quotes?
Robin Sharma is an Author, Entrepreneur and World Renowned Leadership Coach. He is best known for his bestselling books, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari series and The Leader Who Had No Title.
Robin Sharma is a highly sought speaker and trainer after all over the world. He trains CEO’s and Executives in some of the most successful companies in the world, these include Nike, FedEx and Microsoft.
Robin Sharma is also ranked as one of the top leadership gurus in the world, so it is definitely worth your time reading this amazing collection of his best quotes.
Inspirational Robin Sharma Quotes
1. “The activity you’re most avoiding contains your biggest opportunity.” – Robin Sharma
2. “No one will believe in you until you believe in you.” – Robin Sharma
3. “Cut your excuses in half and double your actions around your goals.” – Robin Sharma
4. “Your excuses are just the lies your fears have sold you.” – Robin Sharma
5. “Take the stones people throw at you and use them to build a monument.” – Robin Sharma
6. “Today’s a great day to behave as the person you’ve always wanted to be.” – Robin Sharma
7. “You can’t be great if you don’t feel great. Make exceptional health your number one priority.” – Robin Sharma
8. “You can’t get to your next best self by clinging to who you were yesterday.” – Robin Sharma
9. “It’s not about the end goal, it’s about who you become by consistently pushing to the edge of your limits.” – Robin Sharma
Robin Sharma Quotes
10. “Dream big, start small, act now.” – Robin Sharma
11. “The secret to productivity is simplicity.” – Robin Sharma
12. “The quality of your life is determined by the quality of your thoughts.” – Robin Sharma
13. “Become one of the rare people who don’t know how to quit.” – Robin Sharma
14. “All change is hard at the first, messy in the middle, and so gorgeous at the end.” – Robin Sharma
15. “The way we do small things determines the way we do everything.” – Robin Sharma
16. “We grow fearless when we do the things we fear.” – Robin Sharma
17. “Small daily improvements lead to stunning results.” – Robin Sharma
18. “The fears we don’t face become our limits.” – Robin Sharma
19. “The beautiful thing about today is that you get the choice to make it better than yesterday.” – Robin Sharma
20. “To double your income and success, triple your investment in personal development and professional mastery.” – Robin Sharma
21. “Make your faith larger than your fears and your dreams bigger than your doubts.” – Robin Sharma
22. “How can you cross new bridges if you’re not willing to burn old ones?” – Robin Sharma
23. “Stop managing your time. Start managing your focus.” – Robin Sharma
24. “Who you are becoming is more important than what you are accumulating.” – Robin Sharma
Robin Sharma Quotes
25. “Average people talk about people. Exceptional people discuss their dreams.” – Robin Sharma
26. “The smallest of actions is always better than the noblest of intentions.” – Robin Sharma
27. “Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future.” – Robin Sharma
28. “There is great power in starting.” – Robin Sharma
29. “Everything is created twice, first in the mind and then in reality.” – Robin Sharma
30. “Do your best and then let life do the rest.” – Robin Sharma
31. “You can’t win if you don’t try.” – Robin Sharma
32. “Your habits are driving your performance. Your rituals are creating your results.” – Robin Sharma
33. “Never be too busy to be kind.” – Robin Sharma
34. “Defeat only happens when you stop believing.” – Robin Sharma
35. “The way you start your day determines how well you live your day.” – Robin Sharma
36. “Focus on being superb at what you do and, over time you will be known as remarkable.” – Robin Sharma
37. “The only limits on your life are those that you set yourself.” – Robin Sharma
38. “The only failure is not trying.” – Robin Sharma
39. “As you live your hours, so you create your years. As you live your days, so you craft your life.” – Robin Sharma
40. “To construct an awesome life, build your daily life around your deepest priorities.” – Robin Sharma
I hope that you really enjoyed reading these Robin Sharma quotes.
These powerful quotes remind us to believe in ourselves and our abilities and to have the courage to take action towards our goals.
Robin Sharma’s quotes are a powerful source of motivation that can inspire you to achieve your goals and live a more fulfilling life.